PDA

View Full Version : Roster Presets

clvcj16
07-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Wouldn't it be cool to have something like classes in Cod and other games?:egg_question:
Think about it.
Instead of going through the roster and looking for the Pokemon you want then being reset to the first page and then looking for another, we could save our current Roster and name it something like Whirlpool tower set. After we save and name it, then we could just easily choose it from the My Roster tab with one click just like that.:egg_fart:
Just an idea.

Velyanthe
07-24-2013, 01:45 PM
I like the idea. When I first came to the site I was kind of upset nothing like that existed. I get along fine without it now, but it would still be very nice to have.

Axel
07-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Hmmm, won,t hurt and can name our Teams to.

Kazu643
07-24-2013, 03:31 PM
aka main roster, battle tower team, victini catching team, ect
i like the idea, i could see it as an unneeded coding, but would be a decent addition.

yuruyenmorerik
07-24-2013, 08:28 PM
This idea has been mentioned before..

Hobotaker
07-27-2013, 02:56 AM
This requires space to save the pre-sets. However, I don't see the point in this. If you can click 'x' amounts of times to train a pokemon, then you can click 'x' amount of times to change your roster.

Frieza
07-27-2013, 03:32 AM
This requires space to save the pre-sets. However, I don't see the point in this. If you can click 'x' amounts of times to train a pokemon, then you can click 'x' amount of times to change your roster.

Agreed. This has no point in being in the RPG.