PDA

View Full Version : A return button for Codes while training

HappyHour
07-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Seriously, it's driving me nuts to see those codes pop up whenever I'm training.
Not that I have anything against the codes themselves, really. I kinda like them as a distraction from the never ending chore of clicking... what really kinda annoys me about them is that you have to choose the Friends section and the friend you want to battle to resume training afterwards all over again.

Alright, I do know that the codes themselves and the whole thing is to stop people from macroing and whatsoever.
But it really influences my rhythm of training to have to choose the same battle over and over again (once a minute, at times, since the codes tend to appear really often), and I would love to believe that the codes cannot be entered by a bot as they are, anyway. Why make the way back into training harder than necessary for the ones who are legally leveling, then? x:

I'd really appreciate something like a 'return' button on the bottom of the code page that could appear once you enter the correct code. If you don't, it simply doesn't show up at all.
It would smoothen the whole training process for those people who do not macro or hack in any possible way.

If I'm totally mistaken with my way of thinking, feel free to say so.

Dragunlord13
07-08-2011, 09:36 PM
just hit the back button...

Predex
07-08-2011, 10:26 PM
I trained for 2 hours yesterday and got like 5 codes.

I get like 4~5 in the first 20 minutes or so then they stop and I get one every 30 minutes or so.

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-09-2011, 05:25 AM
I trained for 6 hours today and didn't get the codes more than 20 times. If it's a welcome distraction from the chore of having to click constantly, consider going into your friends list and clicking the account you are going to battle intermission.

killerthemaster
07-09-2011, 09:25 AM
you get the first code after battling 21-22 times without stopping, i counted