Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unread 02-27-2017, 02:46 AM   #1
Mienshao
Banned

TPPC: #3458764, #3458765, #3458765
Default Submit your 10k

well i thought of an idea and spoke to kobk k about and referred me to post it on here

i just thought that trainers out there that actually train very hard should be rewarded something for their effort i believe for example

Example:

when you reach to level 10,000 on any pokemon there should be like a team quest thing where it tells you to

"Team Quest 12
Wobbufet 500 x 1
Reward : 1,000,000 TS points"

Something like that but instead of team quest an additional button when it tells you to submit 10,000 to prove you have one in the account. Therefore be able to get a reward for it and a very special prize that only a few people can obtain to those who do have a 10k

The reason for this is because it will motivate trainers to reach there goals and there are a lot of 9k pokemons on the individual ranks and hopefully motivate them to obtain that special prize.

Special prize can range from

Shiny Mew
Shiny Darkrai
Shiny Shaymin

you guys name it, but its just a rough idea and by all means tweak it if you wish.
Mienshao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 02:47 AM   #2
jackle
Pokémon Trainer

TPPC: #3427824

well I like this Idea.
jackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 02:51 AM   #3
Ruinn
DarkScizor Trainer

TPPC: #3460568

honestly not a bad idea.Gives incentive to train,however mods will have to be active as this type of thing would bring out cheaters
Unread 02-27-2017, 02:59 AM   #4
blazikenfire
Banned

TPPC: #3200970, #3462853

Decent idea, but as ruinn said, mods would have to be fairly active, as just like when you could get prizes for 100mil ts points, this would also bring out more reason to cheat again.
blazikenfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:02 AM   #5
Raazi
Pokémon Trainer

TPPC: #2732797

Would the special prize be tradable or would it be a trophy prize, like the legendary dogs?

Also by submit the 10k you mean, the 10k is gone in exchange for the prize? Or do you still keep the 10k?
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:10 AM   #6
Mienshao
Banned

well preferably tradeable, and not trophy pokemon.

its impossible for cheaters, if people are thinking that?

"how is it impossible"

goodluck getting 1 trill xp in a day

"how can you tell if someone is cheating to obtain the prize of 10k submit"

well from my knowledge of what i know, the cheaters will be classified as those who are on the first and second page of the individual ranks, Which will easily be caught and not much attention except those with high levels already that are able to cheat. Yet again im sure staff do have the ability to check logs i believe of cheaters if they are caught. :/

so overall anyone with 9k will be classfied as cheaters on this occasion and not much is required. :/

Correct me if im wrong.
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:17 AM   #7
kobk
Korn Kingdom King

TPPC: #3344939, #3364732

I like the idea very much. Especially losing the level, that would keep the prize at a decent rarity and it would be an achievement to have whatever prize it is in your box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazi View Post
Would the special prize be tradable or would it be a trophy prize, like the legendary dogs?
Imo the prize should be tradeable, since you'd have trained that amount to get there. People probably wouldn't want to lose a high level for a level 5 pokemon they wouldn't be given an option to trade.

I like the idea, its definitely worth discussion to be made into a more rounded version and improved, but i am in favour of something like this

Arceus - Based Llama God
Team Rocket - Gone but never forgotten.
kobk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:21 AM   #8
Mienshao
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobk x RULES View Post
I like the idea very much. Especially losing the level, that would keep the prize at a decent rarity and it would be an achievement to have whatever prize it is in your box.

Imo the prize should be tradeable, since you'd have trained that amount to get there. People probably wouldn't want to lose a high level for a level 5 pokemon they wouldn't be given an option to trade.

I like the idea, its definitely worth discussion to be made into a more rounded version and improved, but i am in favour of something like this
Thanks so much for the support kobk k, had a real good though with pros and cons and thought im ready and posted.

furthermore, if everyone wish to submit the 10k and replaced with a special level 5 prize entire upto you but preferably my idea was to also keep the 10k :/
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:22 AM   #9
Raazi
Pokémon Trainer

I don't think they are saying mods can't do it, they're trying to says mods just have to be more active.

If it is tradable, and by submitting you're give the pokemon up, haven't you just made a 10k tradable? That sounds cool tbh.
It's like an NPC trade at that point. Sounds good to me! :)
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:36 AM   #10
kobk
Korn Kingdom King

Well think of it this way.
Training to 10k with Team Boost gives you enough points for an Elemental Stone. However, once you get the Elemental Stone you don't actually need it for training, since you have a high level already.

If people lost their 10k in place of the prize, they would then be able to use the Elemental Stone to train another pokemon up more effectively, giving the Elemental Stone more use on the rpg again.

;o

And yeah as Raazi pointed out, you are effectively liquidising your high level that you trained for something you can trade, which is what some people would like judging by the response from the recent 'trade 10k's' idea thread.

Arceus - Based Llama God
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:37 AM   #11
Shrimpy
Administrator

TPPC: #1

I like the idea of trading it in for the new Pokemon. The question is: do we do different Pokemon per team or just one total one?

Also, if we talk over PM, please make sure to reply with the previous text included. It makes it a lot easier for me!
Shrimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:38 AM   #12
jackle
Pokémon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimpy View Post
I like the idea of trading it in for the new Pokemon. The question is: do we do different Pokemon per team or just one total one?
Different pokemon
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:44 AM   #13
kobk
Korn Kingdom King

Quote:
Having more than 1 prize would certainly give motive for people to continue training..
10k is no small feat either so it's not like the prizes would be flowing into game every other week :3

Arceus - Based Llama God
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:47 AM   #14
Nulty
GoldenUmbreon Trainer

TPPC: #3361351

Perhaps it should be rotated per day/week rather than team based for those who already have a bunch of team points and don't want to swap teams to get the desired Pokemon

Edit: nvm

Last edited by Nulty; 02-27-2017 at 03:49 AM.
Nulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:47 AM   #15
Mienshao
Banned

Quote:
Different pokemon per team, the reason being there are over 700 pokemons in game,and releasing them such mod prizes, maps, battle roulette prizes etc. wouldnt be enough to circulate them all.

However each team having different Pokemons,

1) trade section will be active
2) Different prizes will be obtained therefore Elemental stone will be in good use as kobk said.

The prizes are depended on Sir Shrimpy (whom your self) or let everyone throw rough ideas and poll to which gets voted.

and also if you wish to add team plasma and other new additional teams with different "submit 10k prizes" they can by all means swap teams attach elemental stone and train another 10k and so on, if they wish to get the next team prize. :/

Quote:
Well think of it this way.
Training to 10k with Team Boost gives you enough points for an Elemental Stone. However, once you get the Elemental Stone you don't actually need it for training, since you have a high level already.

If people lost their 10k in place of the prize, they would then be able to use the Elemental Stone to train another pokemon up more effectively, giving the Elemental Stone more use on the rpg again.

;o

And yeah as Raazi pointed out, you are effectively liquidising your high level that you trained for something you can trade, which is what some people would like judging by the response from the recent 'trade 10k's' idea thread.

Its so good just left me speechless tbh, 100% agree with you.
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:49 AM   #16
kobk
Korn Kingdom King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulty View Post
Perhaps it should be rotated per day/week rather than team based for those who already have a bunch of team points and don't want to swap teams to get the desired Pokemon
Or just have a few pre-selected prizes, lets say for arguments sake Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree are the prizes. Person who is claiming their prize/donating level just simply chooses which one they would like? (Kinda like when you choose your starter pokemon i guess)

Arceus - Based Llama God
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:51 AM   #17
jackle
Pokémon Trainer

or how about we get prizes for submitting 5k poke as well?
5k then 6k and then 7k and then so on
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:51 AM   #18
dragonblade
Pokémon Trainer

TPPC: #2785784

I am ok with the idea, I just think the level should be more reasonable 7.5k is better
training takes lots of time especially for busier people
dragonblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:52 AM   #19
Nulty
GoldenUmbreon Trainer

Quote:
Or just have a few pre-selected prizes, lets say for arguments sake Mew, Mewtwo, Mewthree are the prizes. Person who is claiming their prize/donating level just simply chooses which one they would like? (Kinda like when you choose your starter pokemon i guess)
This would probably be the best method as training a 10k is no easy feat and you'd definitely want the prize you want if you're going to lose the 10k
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:52 AM   #20
Raazi
Pokémon Trainer

What about someone with a 13k? Do they also receive the 10k prize?
Or do you think there should be different prizes for different levels?
For example, a 7.5k prize, a 12.5k prize, and a 15k prize?
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:54 AM   #21
Nulty
GoldenUmbreon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackle View Post
I'd say for 5k, 7.5k and 10k to unlock S/D/G variants, gold being the 10k prize? Idk
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:55 AM   #22
kobk
Korn Kingdom King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazi View Post
What about someone with a 13k? Do they also receive the 10k prize?
Or do you think there should be different prizes for different levels?
For example, a 7.5k prize, a 12.5k prize, and a 15k prize?
Well i'm not sure how in-depth we'd want this to go lol, the main idea was just to reward the people that grind out the levels.

If someone has a 15k and wants the prize for donating a 10k but also wants to keep the 15k, then they would have to train another 10k like all those that do not have 10k+ Pokemon... pretty much puts people on the same level playing field in that scenario.

Arceus - Based Llama God
Unread 02-27-2017, 03:59 AM   #23
Mienshao
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackle View Post
Definitely a very bad idea due to 4499 are tradeable 501 level of barely any training and then a reward? 100% no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackle
I am ok with the idea, I just think the level should be more reasonable 7.5k is better
training takes lots of time especially for busier people
Again, there are a lot of 7k pokemons in the game they even go onto the 4th page which would mean 200+ of the specific prized pokemon to be in game within ease, therefore increasing the cap, and those whom have worked hard for it are well deserved that pokemon.

the cap is 10k preferably but nothing than just the 10k

you either train to 10k and recieve it or trade for it.

Nulty, Not a bad idea, but yet again think about the levels 4499 are easily tradeable anyone can get a 4.5k latest 6 days and obtain the 5k reward for training when personally they havent put any effort in :/
Unread 02-27-2017, 04:03 AM   #24
Nulty
GoldenUmbreon Trainer

I like the idea of the 10k trade in with a number of prizes you can choose from the most.

Edit: may be a half decent way to finally release shiny and dark mew into the game. Make them 2 of the selection of Pokemon
Unread 02-27-2017, 04:04 AM   #25
Raazi
Pokémon Trainer

Sounds good to me! =)

Now the real question is, who else is training to 10k? ;)