Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Fancy Pants and DarkRex
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Fancy Pants
    08-25-2010 03:32 PM
    Fancy Pants
    alright man, talk to ya soon :D
  2. Fancy Pants
    08-25-2010 01:47 PM
    Fancy Pants
    I know, it sucks that that happened D;,
    nice job with the training though :D
  3. DarkRex
    08-25-2010 01:40 PM
    DarkRex
    If he had something to do on tppc he'd probably come and play , but hes has everything and training isnt fun to him , sadly. He would definitely play if Kife had never deleted his levels ;(.

ShinySandslash
    Level: 1140

Two hundred more levels D:
  4. Fancy Pants
    08-25-2010 12:05 PM
    Fancy Pants
    Idk man, but whatever it is, it is a disgrace to the bidoof race. Yeah he's always quiet now unfortunately, it'd be good if he could get back into tppc because I really like this game and the other people on it, so hopefully he would come back and play some more too lol. Alright man, good luck with the training :)
  5. DarkRex
    08-25-2010 12:02 PM
    DarkRex
    WTF IS A BIBAREL! I don't even get on msn anymore to talk to him , he used to talk constantly on chats , now he says nothing. Maybe he drowned in his closet idk :(
    Anyway back to training for me.
  6. Fancy Pants
    08-25-2010 12:00 PM
    Fancy Pants
    True, they'll all join if you and I can pull some good prize together. Possibly a beldum or something, I might get back into training for others to scoop up some stuff to use for it. I think sololing bidoof is really the only way, and evolving it to bibarel is disqualification because that thing is stupid lmao. Yeah I think you're right about that lol, too busy to ever say much in a convo even nowadays, I didn't those games could be THAT fun lol.
  7. DarkRex
    08-25-2010 11:57 AM
    DarkRex
    If I make the prize good enough I think they'd all join..but then again some of us have higher levels then each other. Meh I'll think of something , if I can get enough of us in the clan to take part I'll make it so that you can only train bidoof solo instead of using a higher level and Exp. sharing it. LOL spix is to busy playing his FF games , or what ever hes spending 15 hours a day on :(
  8. Fancy Pants
    08-25-2010 11:51 AM
    Fancy Pants
    Oh damn, didn't know the priest was a breeder too :o.

That sounds like a damn good contest, but yeah not sure how many of us train. I know that you and I do, but it seems that Tear is busy training his own stuff, Xaine is taking a break, and then after that not too sure about everyone else ;(. Spixie might do it, but then again not sure lol
  9. DarkRex
    08-25-2010 11:47 AM
    DarkRex
    I do most of the breeding on my training account though.

I wanna make a clan contest on who ever can train a Bidoof to a certain level , but I'm not sure if everybody in the clan trains :(
  10. Fancy Pants
    08-25-2010 11:44 AM
    Fancy Pants
    I saw, they look hawt :0
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG