Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Path To Exile and Canine
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Canine
    08-02-2017 02:33 PM
    Canine
    Rofl nice man!!!! I finished up my first year, and summer's ending for me real quick. I'll have to download it some time later, remind me if I forget :P don't think I'll ever be as active as I was in the past but it'd be dope to check in with everyone
  2. Path To Exile
    07-17-2017 08:51 AM
    Path To Exile
    you should download tppc discord bro it's pretty active
  3. Path To Exile
    07-17-2017 08:51 AM
    Path To Exile
    I've been doing great bro I'm on my last year of university and it's summer break lol how've you been(: I came on like a month or two ago and I've already been building my account along nicely after quitting again this the account I made lol I forgot the password to PtE or else I would have messaged sooner http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=597281
  4. Canine
    07-16-2017 09:39 PM
    Canine
    -throws a casual wave-

Sup sup just felt the nostalgia wave and thought I'd hop by n.n How've ya been
  5. Path To Exile
    07-11-2017 06:36 AM
    Path To Exile
    heyy bro I'm back!! hit me up if you ever get the chance
  6. Canine
    07-30-2015 09:22 AM
    Canine
    Vleh, you're leaving? Well I suppose I can't say anything. Most of us have. Ahahaha.

Well do come back sooner or later, we might log in at the same time, and we might run into some of the old crew too.

Take care, good luck and best wishes with life bro. Gonna miss ya
  7. Canine
    07-09-2013 10:28 AM
    Canine
    Yeah, I know. A good number of people I know have taken it. Lol. I certainly don't plan to. :P
  8. Path To Exile
    07-09-2013 04:24 AM
    Path To Exile
    Haha I'm not lying! I still recommend the class though there's a lot of interesting stuff just not a lot of time to learn it
  9. Canine
    07-09-2013 04:16 AM
    Canine
    Lmfao 3 A's in the class. Like eeewwwwww
  10. Path To Exile
    07-09-2013 04:11 AM
    Path To Exile
    The actual class for AP English prepared me well it was easy got A's and felt super confident but the test gave me prompts that stumped me lol I was caught off guard by the Timed Writings. And APUSH was the hardest AP I've had and I barely survived with a B- and with the class having only 3 A's out of 30 -.-. I didn't even study and still passed the AP test though I guess it depends on your teacher.
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG