Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Maplestory and Ponyta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 10:32 PM
    Maplestory
    What's the worse thing that can happen to me anyways well besides another forum ban?

And Tim lives in like England or something?
  2. Ponyta
    11-08-2013 10:28 PM
    Ponyta
    He is not a jerk, no matter what you call him or how much you harass him isn't going to change your ban, it will just only make it worse.

And yes, I do, technically.
  3. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 10:25 PM
    Maplestory
    Well maybe Timmy, your BF, should stop being such a jerk. And besides, what's the point of this forums when I'm already banned in game? Maybe hang out with some friends but nothing else much.

BTW, do you actually know him in person?
  4. Ponyta
    11-08-2013 10:17 PM
    Ponyta
    I would stop before you get perma TC banned, lol
  5. Maplestory
    09-19-2013 08:52 PM
    Maplestory
    I was asking him for the battle logs of how it proves whatever I did.

That's the problem with appealing is how do you prove yourself innocent when you are innocent? Such as when a mod thinks you clicked too fast and you try to appeal, it sort of makes it difficult because they can't camera your clicking. This game is all based on logs as activity instead of having a moderator follow you around and see you live.

Oh that's nice to hear. Well you sure do use a male rock star avatar. JK I think I saw you back but you never really go for trade sections.
  6. Ponyta
    09-19-2013 08:44 PM
    Ponyta
    Because it contains IP addresses and stuff.
    I didn't hear him beat around the bush, he outwardly told you what you did wrong, he even consulted other mods, but the issue was he couldn't do anything about it. The banning system is the same as it always has been since the beginning. It is not the mod's decision about who they unban or not unless it follows a basic guideline. If I got banned and have no proof for an appeal, it wouldn't be possible to my banned to be shortened or to be unbanned, I'd be stuck with the ban.
    Yeah, we've been together for almost 2 years.
  7. Maplestory
    09-19-2013 08:17 PM
    Maplestory
    I don't get how revealing evidence of a cheat is a way of violating the privacy. Like I said, those logs belong to you because this is your activity.

Well I don't fully blame this all on Tim since he's not the Master of this game but I still think that he can try reviewing what I did wrong in this game that violated the rules. He seems to beat around the bush too often. This is just my opinion on him but really the banning system is a total fluke.

Your boyfriend is Tim?
  8. Ponyta
    09-19-2013 04:48 PM
    Ponyta
    It's for privacy reasons. Shrimpy chooses the best and most trustworthy people to become mods. Tim was very helpful to everyone since I met him. I quit and came back a few times and came back for good when we started dating.
  9. Maplestory
    09-19-2013 04:38 PM
    Maplestory
    Why did Shrimpy even do that?

And to be honest, I started this game like all the way back in 2006 with my trainer number being in the 600ks lol. I just kept on going on and off since then until in 2010, I finally realized how to goldenize Pokemon so that's how I started my life making plenty of friends on forums.

Well that's exactly what I mean. There's little to nothing updates in the past from 06-11. Pretty much v7-8 was the longest version change in between. And yeah that's true not a lot of new people are joining. If they're new chances are they may be returning or faking it.
  10. Ponyta
    09-19-2013 04:27 PM
    Ponyta
    Well, no mod is allowed to show logs, under orders by Shrimpy.
    I don't find this game very dead at all. I've been here for 5+ years and it is about the same it has always been except for the updates and rarities and such. We aren't getting that much less of new players.
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG