Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Maplestory and Crepsley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 10:45 PM
    Maplestory
    I'm in Canada but yeah they sure are. Mainly in India and China.

So are you in college or university?
  2. Crepsley
    11-08-2013 10:41 PM
    Crepsley
    Nice. Computer people are pretty sought after in foreign countries, I hear.
    Good, thank you.
  3. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 10:36 PM
    Maplestory
    Oh well I'm glad things are going in a positive direction eh?

I've been doing a lot of programming in my college. It's actually quite fun doing C#.

And the only moderator that I somewhat dislike is Tim. Well, I don't feel like bothering him anymore after today. And yeah I'm ready to contest my things so just talked to a Super mod.
  4. Crepsley
    11-08-2013 10:29 PM
    Crepsley
    Thinks have been full and difficult the last three months. They are only getting more exciting, though. I have huge plans for my future.
    You?
    And hey, be nice to my fellow staff, ya? I don't want to have to see another report about you harassing moderators.
  5. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 10:26 PM
    Maplestory
    So how have things been going with you?
  6. Crepsley
    11-08-2013 10:23 PM
    Crepsley
    All you would have to do is search for it and copy and paste all the text from your first post! Easy!
  7. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 10:00 PM
    Maplestory
    Aww, ok. But will you re open it if I ever come back? I don't want to create a new one. :(
  8. Crepsley
    11-08-2013 09:59 PM
    Crepsley
    Noo, I will not. You can gaze upon it in all of its frozen glory. You'll be fine.
  9. Maplestory
    11-08-2013 09:50 PM
    Maplestory
    Hey would you mind unclosing my trade thread? I know I'm banned and I don't really feel like returning but it'd be nice if my thread wasn't closed since it just makes me feel great you know.

http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=495390

Thanks man :)
  10. Maplestory
    09-06-2013 09:17 PM
    Maplestory
    I guess I should. But I'm feeling a bit of withdrawl from this game lol. If I return to this game I might try and reuse my old trade thread (got closed earlier today).
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG