Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Playerp and kakashi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. kakashi
    01-18-2012 10:20 PM
    kakashi
    I miss Pokemon Crater as well. There is actually a site just like it now. It is called www.delugerpg.com it has the same things, same functions. It is pretty nice, except the sprites aren't as good as Pokemon Crater. It isn't bad though. Maybe you should check that out as well.
  2. Playerp
    01-18-2012 09:32 PM
    Playerp
    tppc*
  3. Playerp
    01-18-2012 09:32 PM
    Playerp
    honestly i dont know waht moving hosts means hahaha but i will watch the announcements and the set up reminds me of pokemon crater they were unfortunately deleted but i never would have found my way here to ttpc :)
  4. kakashi
    01-18-2012 09:17 PM
    kakashi
    Oh okay. That's cool. Just be sure to read the announcements, as I'll be moving hosts soon. :x
  5. Playerp
    01-18-2012 09:06 PM
    Playerp
    i clicked a couple people and i say you and ark talking on his and your pages and thought id check the site no one really told me i just found the link you posted on ark's page
  6. kakashi
    01-18-2012 08:45 PM
    kakashi
    Who actually told you about it?
  7. Playerp
    01-18-2012 08:17 PM
    Playerp
    hey i saw your starting a bew rpg or fourms page just thought id check it out and i put you as the person who refered me hope you dont mind
    Playerp
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG