Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between c0d3r and Tim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. c0d3r
    05-07-2013 03:34 PM
    c0d3r
    is it because he firmly believes that i was trying to cross trade? that wasnt my intention at all. it was a complete misunderstanding.
  2. Tim
    05-07-2013 08:58 AM
    Tim
    You're not being unbanned.
  3. c0d3r
    05-07-2013 07:24 AM
    c0d3r
    any news? i found another RPG to occupy myself but that doesn't mean i dont want to come back.
  4. c0d3r
    03-28-2013 12:52 PM
    c0d3r
    ok, sorry about that, i found it, it was burried behind many many new threads started since then and i couldnt find it. i found the owner.
  5. c0d3r
    03-28-2013 12:50 PM
    c0d3r
    its not? i went through stitch's statistics to find it through the find all threads posted by this user and it wasnt there.
  6. Tim
    03-28-2013 10:58 AM
    Tim
    no. the thread is not deleted.
  7. c0d3r
    03-28-2013 12:01 AM
    c0d3r
    ok, so the site is updated, changes will be implemented with some of the format, i had to open some pages to public so i could get graded for them.
    down to business. i took a training job on stitch's thread
    Master Stitch's Emporium
    but he deleted it and so i dont know who the pokemon belongs to, mostly because he is supposed to respond and create to finish his end of the training on it. hes not responding and i was wondering if you could go and find the name of the person the furret(?) ive been training for the past week belongs to. i dont want to take someones pokemon and not give it back, i just wanted to be nice by giving free training and then having the main trainer do his part. s/he wanted it at 3k even and the training job was 2bil off so i decided to do the rest free so somehow i ended up doing my part first and now theres no way to contact the owner.
  8. c0d3r
    03-21-2013 10:03 PM
    c0d3r
    okay, well i just got back from work so i cant really do anything. i wish i could get them next to each other, i thought about that myself but weebly doesn't support it, i tried fiddling with it a bit.
  9. Tim
    03-21-2013 08:54 PM
    Tim
    Nah, I know enough about languages that I'd get fed up with using editors, especially if they make my code look messy. :x And try not to make things browser specific.
  10. c0d3r
    03-21-2013 08:44 PM
    c0d3r
    i know, i set it up in progression like that. it might be due to the truespeed code i put in which makes it work beautifuly on mozilla. i can allign those next to each other, idk how and i dont even know if it is possible on weebly. if you want i can make you an editor and you can try, i just need an email.
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG