Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Pkcore and bunny
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. bunny
    06-21-2017 05:27 PM
    bunny
    ...lol
    its funny because i have a close rl friend who literally gives me that same advice all the time haha
    "just commit to it first and youll HAVE to do it" (*ノ∀`*)
  2. Pkcore
    06-21-2017 05:05 PM
    Pkcore
    Make a thread in SFOM telling everyone to stay tuned for your new Pokemon jokes thread coming in only 24 hours from then. When you make that commitment to us, you'll have no choice but to spew out Pokemon jokes. >:D
  3. bunny
    06-21-2017 04:52 PM
    bunny
    what if i cant come up with any more jokes ;o;
    what if i just dont have the touch anymore
    what should i do oh wise pkcore shifu
  4. Pkcore
    06-12-2017 02:11 PM
    Pkcore
    It's always a great start to a friendship when you find a common interest right off the bat. :) Now say:
    "That's great, me too! Maybe one day you can come over and try some of my world famous carrot cake as you laugh at all my Pokemon jokes?"

Then from there it'll be up to you to continue this mission to befriend her as nobody can come up with Pokemon jokes anywhere near as good as yours! Good luck! :)
  5. bunny
    06-12-2017 01:49 PM
    bunny
    06-05-2017 11:36 AMLOLA BUNNY
    Hi i love carrot cake =D

what i do now :(
  6. bunny
    06-05-2017 05:08 AM
    bunny
    :)‪‪‪
  7. Pkcore
    06-04-2017 01:39 PM
    Pkcore
    Just say "There's only room for one bunny around here." Wait that's not it. Try saying "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SHOUT BUNNY IN YOUR NAME?" Wait that's not it either. Oh I know. Say "Aloha, LOLA! As a fellow bunny, I think this is the start of a new friendship. What's your favourite carrot treat?" Yeah that's the one, go with that. :)
  8. bunny
    06-03-2017 05:10 PM
    bunny
    thanks pkcore, always looking out for me
    can you teach me how to make friends, i feel like posting on their profile like I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND might be weird so maybe i should come up with a long term plan to develop the undeniable compatibility
  9. Pkcore
    05-31-2017 12:51 AM
    Pkcore
    I found you a new friend. :)
    http://forums.tppc.info/member.php?u=29260
  10. Pkcore
    05-01-2017 02:35 PM
    Pkcore
    That's fine, there's almost 400 Pokemon in the first 3 generations. That's a lifetime supply of Pokemon jokes! So that's an invalid excuse. :3
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG