Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Nurse Joy and Tyroniter
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 65
  1. Tyroniter
    06-22-2018 10:54 AM
    Tyroniter
    O, well you can contact him on Discord I think, he still shows up regularly afaik
  2. Nurse Joy
    06-22-2018 10:19 AM
    Nurse Joy
    He has all my n/s/d eeveelutions :D
  3. Tyroniter
    06-22-2018 08:34 AM
    Tyroniter
    I do I do, he's still partly active I think, why?
  4. Nurse Joy
    06-21-2018 08:44 AM
    Nurse Joy
    Hey man, do you remember a guy called Huanng, or something very similar to that?
  5. Tyroniter
    05-31-2018 04:36 AM
    Tyroniter
    Lmao, I was lucky enough to have my friend request accepted earlier in the year :o
    Felt honoured being the first one to be added by him after a long time iirc :P

And yeah I mean, right now it's pointless in advertising the game since it's pretty much impossible for a new person to really get to anywhere on here without a lot of luck/help. Probably need to go with properly updating the game to make it more attractive for newer players before looking to get in new players imo
  6. Nurse Joy
    05-31-2018 03:16 AM
    Nurse Joy
    Should tell him to accept my friend request on this xD.

Well hopefully there is a decent update orrrrrrrr even if he made it so more people knew about tppc (newer people) and revived the player base. Advertisements.
  7. Tyroniter
    05-31-2018 03:13 AM
    Tyroniter
    Americans and Canadians, North America I tell you, smh.

And true true, but atleast we got some new things going on here, will be fun to see what comes off it once Shrimpy manages to fix all these bugs. Atleast he's on Discord now so I can disturb him more easily now :D
  8. Nurse Joy
    05-31-2018 03:00 AM
    Nurse Joy
    Seems the favouritism is with the Americans.

Just steaming along and catching some prawns. Nothing really changes nowadays.
  9. Tyroniter
    05-31-2018 02:44 AM
    Tyroniter
    Well there's no such thing as an Indian Mod either so we're in the same boat tbh :(

Also I've been good man, extremely tired most of the days but still doing good, how've you been?
  10. Nurse Joy
    05-31-2018 12:57 AM
    Nurse Joy
    How are things My Good Sir?
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG