Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Canine and Hypocharge
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Canine
    11-18-2016 02:45 PM
    Canine
    Bio, chem, calc, music, all that fun stuff. I am premed so that's gonna be rough
  2. Hypocharge
    11-16-2016 08:46 AM
    Hypocharge
    Rip what classes are you taking right now?
  3. Canine
    11-11-2016 02:56 PM
    Canine
    .....brah college is haaaaard ;-; y so hard.

Lol, yep I'm actually really liking vandy after all. Not sure if I wanna do the switch to Cornell, but only time will tell. That rhymed.
  4. Hypocharge
    08-11-2016 04:38 PM
    Hypocharge
    Oh that's nice man, plenty of time
  5. Canine
    08-11-2016 01:08 PM
    Canine
    I get the offer again around December, about when normal people do their transfer apps. I don't have to take the offer, and if I do take the option, once I get the offer of admission I don't even have to accept it then. So I've got until like April-may to make my choice, which is when my academic year ends. So i'll have gotten the full vandy experience before I see if I want to hop over to Cornell :)
  6. Hypocharge
    08-09-2016 04:02 PM
    Hypocharge
    oh wow so young haha nice when do you have until to decide?
  7. Canine
    08-09-2016 03:58 PM
    Canine
    ...how'd you guess? Yep

Deeeefinitely heard a lot about the wine classes. Hahahaha, will be doing that...second semester hopefully, I skipped a grade so I won't be 21 until second half of senior year. And I heard a lot about the ice cream one where the prize is your own flavor being added to the store and you get free ice cream for the year. Challenge accepted. But that really is a relief though, thank you! At vandy as a fall freshie semester I'm takin 14 per my advisor's suggestion. Avoiding overexertion would be well received.
  8. Hypocharge
    08-09-2016 03:50 PM
    Hypocharge
    are you premed? my major was bio with a concentration in nutrition. a lot of my classes were interesting. i barely used any ap credits and i only had to take 15-18 credits a semester. senior year, i took this class about wine where you learn about different types of wine and drink wine in class. my gf took a culinary class in her senior year. i was also a TA for classes in senior year. so lots of options.
  9. Canine
    08-09-2016 03:43 PM
    Canine
    Mental health is a scary topic amongst schoolsa t a younger and younger age, man. Do ya know how many deaths I've seen at my highschool in the past two years and how mayn of them were mental related? It's scary man.........though I think the country's tackling the problem slowly but surely. But the pressure...

And hahaha yeah I'm leaning towards it unless I fall in love with vandy...or fall in love AT vandy, heyo (JK not lookin, in case I leave after a year saying "JK see ya" in a relationship is not cool), it seems like an amazing place. At vandy I'm bio, at cornell I'm enviro but looking to double major in bio as well. #lifenerd.

How was fullfilling major reqs? Like did you have room to take other classes that interested you? Like it wasn't pressure just to take relevant credits?
  10. Hypocharge
    08-09-2016 03:40 PM
    Hypocharge
    Yeah seems like it's getting worse and worse every year in terms of getting into the top schools. I'm biased of course but I think you should definitely come 100%. What's your major?
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG