Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Crepsley and Alpha Wolf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Crepsley
    05-21-2014 03:49 AM
    Crepsley
    I do really like Lotads. What level is this female?
  2. Alpha Wolf
    05-20-2014 03:59 PM
    Alpha Wolf
    Okay thank you for the information. ill try to save up or wait until you make a contest.

don't you like GoldenLotad? i have a female one for trade or for you haha
  3. Crepsley
    05-20-2014 03:57 PM
    Crepsley
    DarkRiolu is my mod Pokemon; only I make it. There are currently just a few out and about, so the only way you can get one is if I make you one for winning one of my contests or if you trade for one.
  4. Alpha Wolf
    05-19-2014 03:17 PM
    Alpha Wolf
    hey how do you get DarkRiolu /DarkLucario?
  5. Alpha Wolf
    05-06-2014 02:11 PM
    Alpha Wolf
    Well that's call.man and it would be cool to see you around from time to time we had good time's. Yes I do play now I have free time more to try and play now I'm not the best lol. But I am trying xD
  6. Crepsley
    05-06-2014 02:06 PM
    Crepsley
    Ahh, hello, xeldar! Of course I still have it; it's a great little Crepsley banner! Things have been up and down, but it was about time for things to stop being so smooth and start with the bumps, I guess. How about you? Do you play this game anymore?
  7. Alpha Wolf
    05-06-2014 07:15 AM
    Alpha Wolf
    Glad to see you still have the branner I made you so long ago. I'm xedlar back then but hope everything been good for you.
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG