Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Tony and Tim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Tony
    11-16-2013 02:47 PM
    Tony
    "Your brother claims he saw those perfect hand-eye coordination with fast reflexes, too bad that's impossible when the guy was cheating."

Did I not tell you that I always took a "brief" look at this? It was once every freaking hour and it was also outside the door I snook up.

Is my explanation not clear?
  2. Tim
    11-14-2013 09:56 PM
    Tim
    "And in that PM it was a guess, mainly because you both take a weird approach to the rules where you (give the impression to) think you're above them."
  3. Tony
    11-14-2013 09:50 PM
    Tony
    Do you mind if I ask what made you think I was related to him in the first place. Like what factors made you guess that it was my bro?
  4. Tim
    11-14-2013 12:05 PM
    Tim
    Yeah, as I said, in that PM it was a guess.
  5. Tony
    11-14-2013 12:04 PM
    Tony
    Actually he told you this at least a few days after you sent me the PM asking if I'm related. I'm also sure that unfortunately he flamed you at that time thus earning him a long ban right?
  6. Tim
    11-14-2013 12:34 AM
    Tim
    You can be pretty sure all you want, fact is Maplestory told me you were brothers. "Why is my bro banned?"

And in that PM it was a guess, mainly because you both take a weird approach to the rules where you (give the impression to) think you're above them.
  7. Tony
    11-13-2013 11:22 PM
    Tony
  8. Tony
    11-13-2013 11:18 PM
    Tony
    I'm pretty sure he never told you. You asked me this question when both my roomate and I got banned remember? Then I admitted to this b/c you were a mod. But how did you even find out that he was my bro in the first place? You asked a PM saying "Are you related to maple by any chance?".
  9. Tim
    11-13-2013 10:42 PM
    Tim
    Maplestory told me.
  10. Tony
    11-13-2013 10:03 PM
    Tony
    So how did you know Maple was my bro?
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password: