Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Numbers and Cadmium Kisses
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Numbers
    02-02-2015 10:06 AM
    Numbers
    Thanks, you too! ((:
  2. Cadmium Kisses
    02-02-2015 07:25 AM
    Cadmium Kisses
    Hope all is well with you!
  3. Numbers
    11-01-2014 09:58 AM
    Numbers
    overachievers? how? xD
  4. Cadmium Kisses
    10-31-2014 11:55 AM
    Cadmium Kisses
    meaningless conversations can be meaningful too! x)

look at us, just a couple of overachievers over here
  5. Numbers
    10-31-2014 11:28 AM
    Numbers
    with my poor knowledge on ballet, I doubt I can continue making this conversation a meaningful one D:

I do my best not to see the masterpieces :D
  6. Cadmium Kisses
    10-30-2014 02:45 AM
    Cadmium Kisses
    that's pretty much what happens. half the time we end up in some position that wouldn't even be preferred by some boneless organism :x i like it a lot more than dancing as the male in all honesty, gender identities aside (in neoclassical ballet of course, dated renaissance misogyny notwithstanding) each role sticks to a general spectra or spectrum of combinations and since i (attempt) to express myself it's a lot easy being spiritual through the feminine side of emotions rather than what the male often portrays (like money and power) in dance. lolol

i do my best to contribute to your workload. HAHA.
  7. Numbers
    10-30-2014 02:41 AM
    Numbers
    it doesn't take a lot of time to type a response so I still feel bad if I keep someone waiting on the other side. I'm happy to hear what others are doing in their lives all the time :)

I sorta imagine those flanimals-like creatures when you use all these body related descriptions LOL. isn't it odd though, dancing to the opposite gender?

yup, I get that a lot. given up on that :x
  8. Cadmium Kisses
    10-30-2014 02:32 AM
    Cadmium Kisses
    haha no worries! take your time. or don't reply at all, it's just the internet, who cares x)

luckily for me, i never do lifting in ballet because i'm grotesquely double jointed and i RUIN any sense of aesthetic line. dancing as the female has its perks, i'm telling you, you should try it x)

good luck searching the forums for naughty words and then removing them!
  9. Numbers
    10-30-2014 02:29 AM
    Numbers
    I apologise for the late reply, cerebral work in front of the pc and rainy season combined has made me lazy to type, and discussing about something as corporeal as ballet is hard work too, meh x)

well not just the quads man, the biceps are equally important, no? (for throwing ballerinas into the air)

anyway good luck with working on your body and all the best for your ballet pursuits :)
  10. Cadmium Kisses
    10-29-2014 02:00 AM
    Cadmium Kisses
    well more strength in the quads is nice but once they gain mass you're pretty much screwed because it's a bad ratio of lifting strength to bulk gained so it doesn't work out very well :(

the solar plexus is like my favorite thing

guys generally don't go en pointe because as the "male" in a pas de deux or other formation they do "male" things like beats, jumps, and turns because most men aren't flexible joint-wise. since i don't have any restrictive cartilage or synovial fluid in any of my joints (ouch) and i'm too bendy for my own good i tend to play the more lyrical role and focus on the lines that the body can make through flexibility, and since i play the female role more often than not i am able to go en pointe quite well even though my instep isn't the best due to a rigorous case of os trigonum (but i can wing my feet very well so that makes up for it aesthetically)

it's hard work, man x(
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG