Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Crepsley and Mohammad Asad
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 109
  1. Mohammad Asad
    06-05-2015 06:44 AM
    Mohammad Asad
  2. Mohammad Asad
    06-05-2015 06:36 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    Hello, Creps!
  3. Crepsley
    06-03-2015 05:24 AM
    Crepsley
    Ah, I've heard that argument before. Allow me to tell you, then, that when you make your way to college and you have the grand epiphany that everything you have done in and outside of high school has culminated to a point which makes it all worthwhile...man, that's an amazing thing. You begin to understand why you're doing all this and why you struggled. All of high school is an introduction to the topics essential for life as any sort of learned person. And intro classes are a *****.
    It works out if you take the right path, believe me. Good job on that math exam, keep that stuff up.
    Reading of the non-academic sort certainly helps a person upkeep their sanity and practical thinking. Problem solving -both personal and otherwise- is a priceless result of reading books. And it keeps your mind sharp (unless you're reading ridiculous comic books or other such crap). Nice choices for reading. Shakespeare certainly isn't easy, but amazing stuff. Have you watched some of the plays? Have you considered reading some Edgar Allen Poe? That's equally as rewarding, and there are even some "mini movies" acting out some of his poems. The Cask of Amontillado for instance.
    I usually enjoy sci-fi and fantasy, historical novels, alternate histories, medieval crime, and a few other random ones. Currently reading Robin Hobb and will soon move on to the Fionavar Tapestry by Guy Gavriel Kay. Read them both once already...just re-reading because they're that amazing.
  4. Mohammad Asad
    06-02-2015 11:37 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    I wish to visit places like you. Life in high school is lovely, indeed I'll miss this time when I grow older; though my exams had stressed me. Btw, I aced that Math's exam. 95.5%. ^_^
    I personally find schoolwork rather discouraging, as the workload often discourages and prejudices the student to hate the subject, and so hate learning. Reading is essential and pivotal in learning. I admire how you take out time to read. Reading had been slow for me, but these vacations I plan to read quite a few books. Which books do you read? Are you genre-specific? I personally prefer Crime and Thriller novels, though I do not mind reading other novels. Currently I'm occupied in reading Michael Connelly and Shakespeare. I plan to read Farewell to Arms later on. What books are you reading, nowadays?
  5. Crepsley
    05-30-2015 01:48 PM
    Crepsley
    When you're not in 9th grade, perhaps you can go to these places as well. Just takes determination. In the meantime, I'd say your schoolwork is rather noteworthy and worthy of your attention. Do you enjoy high school?
    I sure do have time to read! I even read while I'm out traveling another country. Downtime on a bus or train? I get my book out. Stumble across a beautiful park or section of the city? I may get my book out. Resting in my hostel? I'll get my book out.
    Always time for reading.
  6. Mohammad Asad
    05-24-2015 09:50 PM
    Mohammad Asad
    Morroco. Hmmm, wow. You always go to places I want to visit. D:
    You're still pretty busy nowadays. Well, I have a Maths Exam in 30 minutes, if you count that noteworthy. D:
    Other than that, I'm at home; busy in reading and writing. A 9th graders life can only be so interesting. XD
    Do you get the time to read, Crepsley!
  7. Crepsley
    05-22-2015 04:02 PM
    Crepsley
    Ah. I see it now.
    The job is done for the summer, as my semester is over. I'm headed to Morocco for the summer. I'll be back to school in late August, and the job as well.
    You got anything noteworthy/exciting going on?
  8. Mohammad Asad
    05-22-2015 04:14 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    A nubby way of writing moderator? How's the job going?
  9. Crepsley
    05-21-2015 11:09 PM
    Crepsley
    Of course I remember you. But I have no idea what that means.
  10. Mohammad Asad
    05-20-2015 10:26 AM
    Mohammad Asad
    Mudhurutor? You remember me? XD
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG