Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Tetragon and Masky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 111
  1. Tetragon
    09-14-2013 05:17 PM
    Tetragon
    Hey missy, what's up?
  2. Masky
    11-23-2012 10:57 AM
    Masky
    Oh! Also, my new skype is ironjawedangel1919
    I'll be home around 5PM my time, I have driving lessons after school
  3. Masky
    11-23-2012 10:55 AM
    Masky
    Well, Tetwa! I'm writing this with nine minutes before I actually have to get out of bed for school. If you'd like, tonight (Friday, November 23rd) we can gave a skype call. It can't be too long, as I have a faggot friend who decides I'm not allowed to talk to anyone but him and hearing him whine gets extremely annoying. So, I hope you get this by that time, just message me on facebook, I guess.
    - Wubbles Masky~
  4. Tetragon
    11-20-2012 04:23 PM
    Tetragon
    Dear Masky.

It's been a while. I want to say that I've had tons of fun in the time we have not spoken, I played runescape with the man who chews bubblegum (I can tell you that he doesn't JUST chew anymore). He sucks, I played for a hour and ended up being a lvl68 mage with a strong virginity. I'm happy. I also played Egyptian RatScrew with my buds at school, though I'm sure they were all *** since they tried grabbing my manboobs multiple times. They succeeded, but their anus didn't survive long. Except for my friend alex, who played well. He's one tough cookie, I bet he's regular for having so many raisins in him. So, after all that I seem to have missed your company. I would love to have a skype call with you sometime soon, if possible.
    -Love, Tetwa
    P.S. I was listening to some cliche piano music while writing this, to make it look genuine for god. That ***** always trying to get me to be nice and sincere and genuine, mother****ing morgan freeman all up in my ***.
  5. Tetragon
    08-21-2011 03:21 AM
    Tetragon
    Done.
  6. Masky
    08-21-2011 03:20 AM
    Masky
    Nu >: I wuvs Tetwa owo message me D:
  7. Tetragon
    08-21-2011 01:48 AM
    Tetragon
    Arsesome? Are you trying to insult this stallion? I kick like a mah****ing rhydon.
  8. Masky
    08-21-2011 01:09 AM
    Masky
    That`s pre arseome :D nnn I HAVE A SCOOBY DOO ONE D:
  9. Tetragon
    08-21-2011 01:06 AM
    Tetragon
    I came back from mega-shopping at easton mall(its the best one in town tbh) Saw some Mario Kart fez dispensers. So badass.
  10. Masky
    08-20-2011 04:42 PM
    Masky
    Try what? I saw it while I was listening to Go Go Mario! :3
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG