Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Shiva and Yuru
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. Yuru
    04-08-2021 05:18 PM
    Yuru
    Other than that idk dude just life happens i guess, ping me if you’re on discord I rarely log in here :(
  2. Yuru
    04-08-2021 05:17 PM
    Yuru
    Ughhh seeing ur babies in a banned account sucks :( I haven’t been active for a LONG time tbh I don’t really know what’s going on, I sometimes stop by on discord when someone pings me but that’s about it. Don’t even know what g.glacy or anything i have is worth now either :( Maybe ask a more active staff member. In most cases they’d be able to transfer to 1m (only supermods can iirc)
  3. Shiva
    03-18-2021 07:50 PM
    Shiva
    But I digress. I still see my old d.glacy (?) sitting in a banned account :( anything we can do about that? Transfer to 1mill perhaps?

Otherwise, what's new with you? I see the green turned to purple while I was away. I haven't so much as sneezed in this direction and now I'm back like every day lol. Not sure what I'm still doing here, this place is dead af.
  4. Shiva
    03-18-2021 07:48 PM
    Shiva
    Omg you're finally online

I returned last month to get g.glaceon and succeeded with a lot of help from many kind people. Ideally I'd like a M/F/(?) set but I don't have any x'es left :( patiently waiting for the next golden day or contest...
  5. Yuru
    03-18-2021 07:34 PM
    Yuru
    Omg hii :3 Tbh I only have d.glacy thanks to deimos ;_; Still glaceons are my babies <3 need to get a golden (?) one at some point but i dont even play or trade or stop by often anymore :( How you been? <3
  6. Shiva
    02-20-2021 05:26 AM
    Shiva
    Reading back on our convos I was like "trying to get D.Glacy" ended up with D.Espy instead :D but that's gone too. You're doing a much better job of holding on to your treasures though, keep it up!
  7. Shiva
    02-20-2021 05:24 AM
    Shiva
    OMG you got D.Glacy (?), that's one hell of a beaut. Would go well with my box of 1000 normal glacys :p
  8. Shiva
    02-19-2021 01:38 AM
    Shiva
    Yuruyenmoryik
    Gone but not forgotten
  9. Shiva
    02-05-2015 06:23 AM
    Shiva
    Eh, just random crap. I gave it all away anyway.
  10. Yuru
    02-04-2015 11:19 AM
    Yuru
    I don't even remember who have those stuff anymore.. What have you won omg :(
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG