Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Sameer K. and Lord Smaug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Sameer K.
    08-21-2020 08:03 PM
    Sameer K.
    Agreed! :)

Those vicious fires certainly didn't help anyone there out, either. Absolutely, man. All you can do right now is try to stay safe.

I'm with you there. Don't need to sacrifice your health on events like that.
  2. Lord Smaug
    08-21-2020 07:44 PM
    Lord Smaug
    i wouldnt expect you to..shes a beaut and one of the greatest OGs around
    :)

yea crazy things we do for our jobs lol here in Australia its a bit tight but we are getting through it steadily, just got to stay safe and not put yourself in a bad position to possibly get in contact with the virus

oh yea i agree..with the Scatterbug ones i dont really bother ..if i get something i get something otherwise i dont really care anymore hahha my sleep and sanity is more important :D
  3. Sameer K.
    08-21-2020 07:36 PM
    Sameer K.
    Oh, no problem at all. It's not like I'm ever going to trade her, so I don't mind. I do enjoy seeing the gradual progress.
    The schedule's pretty much set-and-stone, but I can't complain in the slightest. Twelve hour work days are pretty taxing. I can relate to this because I work about the same number of hours - sometimes more. The whole situation with this darned virus doesn't make things any easier.

I hear you loud and clear on that. Then again, even twenty-four hour events are way too much for me, lol.
  4. Lord Smaug
    08-21-2020 07:29 PM
    Lord Smaug
    appreciate the patience :)
    that sucks hope you ride through it man, mines the same too..12 hour days lately absolutely insane!

yea..events like that i love in a 24 hour period...anymore than that and i cant keep my eyes open haha xD
  5. Sameer K.
    08-21-2020 07:22 PM
    Sameer K.
    Haha, that's awesome. Don't even worry about it. I understand. My work schedule's been absolutely crazy nowadays, so I don't have a lot of time to spend on the internet. Hope things get better for you, man. :)

You're most welcome! You've come close in past swarms, like you told me, but a win finally came your way. I'm very happy to see that you were able to accomplish your goal.
  6. Lord Smaug
    08-21-2020 07:17 PM
    Lord Smaug
    ironically i was bout to send you a PM to let you know how things were going :)
    yea if i didnt have crazy work times lately itd be a bit higher but ..o well life throws curve balls haha xD

and thanks :)
    finally!!..thanks to that G.Horsea i won :D
  7. Sameer K.
    08-21-2020 07:15 PM
    Sameer K.
    GoldenBellossom's coming along nicely! She'll be ready in no time. Can't wait!

Oh, and I completely forgot to acknowledge the GoldenFlareon in your roster. Congratulations, sir! :)
  8. Lord Smaug
    08-14-2020 09:40 PM
    Lord Smaug
    most welcome :D
    glad to hear it
  9. Sameer K.
    08-14-2020 09:33 PM
    Sameer K.
    Thank you! The collection's coming along nicely. :)
  10. Lord Smaug
    08-14-2020 09:31 PM
    Lord Smaug
    enjoy your new goodies :D
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG