Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Gin.A
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    03-12-2016 12:03 PM
    Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    You still helped a lot with informing me on what and what not I will or will not get back :)
  2. Gin.A
    03-12-2016 12:02 PM
    Gin.A
    No problem. Sorry for not being able to help in a more concrete way.
  3. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    03-12-2016 11:58 AM
    Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    Well, thats sucks but at least the team points can be restored, thanks for all your help, I know I have said this a lot but still, just thanks :)
  4. Gin.A
    03-12-2016 11:56 AM
    Gin.A
    Team points can be restored. But team quests, probably not, as far as I know.
  5. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    03-12-2016 11:41 AM
    Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    Sorry for all these questions btw, i'm just a bit concerned :(
  6. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    03-12-2016 11:40 AM
    Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    Can a team be turned back,team points restored and what quest I was on be restored, because somehow my team got changed while I was offline :(
  7. Gin.A
    03-12-2016 11:38 AM
    Gin.A
    Keep calm; hopefully a moderator can come online in a while to resolve this. Any hacked trades can be reversed as well, once the moderator is able to confirm that you have been indeed hacked. Your old password should also be recoverable. Once that happens, change your password to a more secure one. Until then, let's be patient and I'll try my best to help out.
  8. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    03-12-2016 11:25 AM
    Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    Ok, thanks, hopefully nothing gets lost.
  9. Gin.A
    03-12-2016 11:24 AM
    Gin.A
    As I've told you I can't do or check anything as I'm not a moderator. You will have to wait till a moderator comes...although I have already alerted some of them. With a lock down though, your account should be somewhat safer.
  10. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    03-12-2016 11:22 AM
    Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    Can you check the trade logs to see if anything has been traded off the account by any chance?
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG