Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Filipesr and lakhani
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 145
  1. Filipesr
    04-30-2017 07:24 AM
    Filipesr
    LOL so you are saying that because i wanted to trade with darryl, made me lose a s.cranidos....

ohhh....he owe me big time ( tell him that he owe me a s.noibat for what he did)

i will check in a few minutes
  2. lakhani
    04-30-2017 07:21 AM
    lakhani
    thanks man.. i owe u.
    but feel bad for mewtwo.. i got new stuff in 1575774.. if u like for mewtwo.. just traded of latios G4
  3. lakhani
    04-30-2017 07:19 AM
    lakhani
    thanks bro and yes he is a nice guy. frankly speaking he was the one who also told me yesterday that also reminded me about s.crani cause me and daryl and dk are three members hold craniis in the market and mine one is F which is only one active in market.
  4. Filipesr
    04-30-2017 07:19 AM
    Filipesr
    created
  5. Filipesr
    04-30-2017 07:17 AM
    Filipesr
    ok i will create in a few minute ( at least i dexted s.cranidos XD)
  6. Filipesr
    04-30-2017 07:17 AM
    Filipesr
    you dont imagine how luck you had yesterday i didnt trade s.cranidos xstormx because i didnt like his offer and didnt even bothered to negociate with him because i wanted to trade s.cranidos F to darryl

he is a nice guy and i wanted a s.noibat ( like i said to you before) if i couldnt get the s.noibat i would trade my Female for his Male and them negociate with storm...

you were lucky that after trading with you i didnt see darryl during those hours.....
  7. lakhani
    04-30-2017 07:15 AM
    lakhani
    well i did mistake so i agree with your offer.
  8. lakhani
    04-30-2017 07:13 AM
    lakhani
    i admit it was all my fault... it was typo mistake.... i realised at a time when u wrote s.crani on daryl thread.
  9. Filipesr
    04-30-2017 07:12 AM
    Filipesr
    i return the s.cranidos and i add

GoldenFletchling ♂ (Level: 5)
    GoldenGrowlithe ♂ (Level: 5)
    GoldenPancham ♂ (Level: 5)
    GoldenRotom (Level: 5)
    GoldenTauros ♂ (Level: 5)

my previous offer for s.latias

for my g.mewtwo lv 4 ( you are forced to downgrade your s.latias to me, but i dont think you will lose much)
  10. lakhani
    04-30-2017 07:08 AM
    lakhani
    thanks bro whats that condition bro?
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG