Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conversation Between Filipesr and Nurse Joy
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 29
  1. Filipesr
    01-25-2017 08:07 PM
    Filipesr
    humm... i will think about that.... for now the best thing if you want to pick 7 promos for your s.cub( as long as i have more than 5 promos each you can pick them....)
  2. Nurse Joy
    01-25-2017 07:45 PM
    Nurse Joy
    20ish. Not many base pokes around.

10-20 promos max.
  3. Filipesr
    01-25-2017 07:44 PM
    Filipesr
    rate slowpoke and how many promos are you talking about?
  4. Filipesr
    01-25-2017 07:34 PM
    Filipesr
    what tragedy titanic sank and took everything with him... i already saw this story somewhere XD

the promos you can pick.... from the account... (dont go pick those that i have 5 or less...those are hard to find)

the only ones that i can trade all if you are interested are these 3 underlevel
    Dewott
    Fraxure
    Servine

as for the others maybe we can trade them on another time.... maybe for s.cub.... the game also needs to give more promos.... otherwise if i only take out i will bankrupt
  5. Nurse Joy
    01-25-2017 07:23 PM
    Nurse Joy
    Titanic has tons upon tons.
    I've seen heaps of Psyducks and Yanmas

Would have to depend on the promos, I did pay a bit more then 1x for it. But I was literally thinking about you "The collector of the Polar Bears" the other day before you came back on xD

Is there any way I can trade for all those promos? Or are you a bit hesitant?
  6. Filipesr
    01-25-2017 07:17 PM
    Filipesr
    Snover/Psyduck/Magnemite/Rogg/Yanma almost impossible to find....

how about 7 promos for s.cub?
  7. Nurse Joy
    01-25-2017 07:06 PM
    Nurse Joy
    Growls were 15 when they started. They were then hoarded thus becoming 25ish now.

Eevee was a near impossible gold to goldenize. I was going to pay 100x for aomeone to goldenize one for me.

Well, Snover/Psyduck/Magnemite/Rogg/Yanma the normal cheap ones.
  8. Filipesr
    01-25-2017 07:02 PM
    Filipesr
    is there such thing as cheap golden??? the new goldens are worth more than the old ones.. this alone shows that market is broken...

how many promos for s.cub ?

as for trading lots of promos for one or two golden... i have to think on that...
    are s.vulpix still worth 0.5?
  9. Nurse Joy
    01-25-2017 06:50 PM
    Nurse Joy
    Some yes, others no.

That's why I'm offering not so cheap golds. People prefer golds over promos, that's why I thought I'd offer golds.
  10. Filipesr
    01-25-2017 06:47 PM
    Filipesr
    how much you evaluate a promo?? 1 k each??? 2 1 k each??( i am talking about the regular promos like s.d pachis and others, i know s.chatot and other like that are worth 0.5~1x)
Register Now

Member Login

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

Advertisement

Quick Panel

TPPCRPG