PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawks Lead Series 3-2

Sasuke
05-10-2010, 03:47 AM
Do you think the Vancouver Canucks will be able to catch up from a 3-1 Series deficit? I personally am a Canucks fan but I don't think they will unless they keep on playing like they did in Game 5. So far in the NHL history it's to be told that the Canucks have the most series win when trailing in a 3-1 Series deficit with 3 and the rest of the other teams with 2 or 1 or none. So do you think they can?

ForTheWin
05-10-2010, 06:41 AM
Err don't think so Rare Blackhawks might take but maybe Canucks can tie it.

goleafsgo80
05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
So far in the NHL history it's to be told that the Canucks have the most series win when trailing in a 3-1 Series deficit with 3 and the rest of the other teams with 2 or 1 or none.
Not too sure about this point,but overall I expect the series to be decided in game 7. :)

Sasuke
05-10-2010, 11:49 PM
DID YOU KNOW?

If you had to put money on any team in the NHL to rebound from a 3-1 series deficit, it just might be the Vancouver Canucks.

No team in NHL history has come back from more 3-1 series deficits than the Canucks who have done it three times. Overall, the Canucks are one of 12 NHL teams that have rebounded from 3-1 series deficits. Teams that have done it twice are the Red Wings, Oilers, Wild, Canadiens, Islanders, Penguins, Blues, and Capitals while the Kings, Devils and Leafs have each accomplished the feat a single time.

Unfortunately for the Canucks, the Blackhawks are not one of the teams that have been victims in the past of a 3-1 series comeback. The Capitals lead that category having surrendered a 3-1 series lead to lose four times while the Jets/Coyotes franchise is second been victimized three times.

Through the first round of this year's NHL playoffs, teams have trailed 3-1 in a best-of-seven series at total of 238 times and have come back to win the series on 22 occasions (9.24 percent of the time).

Read it. I got it off the Canucks website.

Jawa
05-11-2010, 12:08 AM
It's possible.