PDA

View Full Version : Siggylicious!

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-13-2009, 10:06 PM
I just realised tonight that I have been making siggies and banners for others, but never had the chance to make one for myself, so quickly I opened up Photoshop and started to make a siggy. Here is the result:

http://i47.tinypic.com/25a3tpt.jpg

It is very simple and well, I do not know, flowery?
I was thinking of using Pink as the main colour, since it is my favourite, but then I thought to myself, since I am using Cynthia - known for her amazing, long, blonde locks - why not use Yellow? I love Yellow too, anyway! And I did. So, I just want to know what you people think of it - constructive comments are most welcomed

Boo2251
12-13-2009, 11:17 PM
I like it! all the gold/yellow and black flows nicely. Great job.

P.S. I always loved that font you use.

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Thank you very much, Boo2251, I'm glad that you like it :3
Oh and, that font's name is Scriptina, if you're interested to know, that is ;x

Boo2251
12-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Oh your welcome. You know you are one of the best Siggy makers on here if not, THE BEST.

NeRo
12-14-2009, 01:03 AM
I like it a lot. The colors in the background, and the leaves/flowers go really well with Cynthia. o;

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-14-2009, 01:27 AM
Oh your welcome. You know you are one of the best Siggy makers on here if not, THE BEST.

Wow o.o that was too high of a praise, I believe. ;x There are still other "Siggy Masters" around, such as Tenshi, Fatal and Ssgoku. But anyway, thank you :)

I like it a lot. The colors in the background, and the leaves/flowers go really well with Cynthia. o;

Thank you very much <3 :3

Reefat
12-14-2009, 08:35 PM
The colours go together perfectly not much flow but great job with blending Cynthia :D Epic sig

Ub3r Noob
12-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Awesome :D

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-14-2009, 11:11 PM
The colours go together perfectly not much flow but great job with blending Cynthia :D Epic sig

Thank you very much for the comment, I appreciate it. I admit, I still have lots to learn ;o

Awesome :D

Thank you very much :)

jwutheheadcase
12-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Nice sig, it's very well made. Try making it animated =)

Jawa
12-14-2009, 11:45 PM
It looks really good, except I don't like the visible poor cropping around Cynthia.

9/10

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Nice sig, it's very well made. Try making it animated =)

Thank you very much. I'm afraid I haven't the knowledge to make animated sig, but I would love to try, however.

It looks really good, except I don't like the visible poor cropping around Cynthia.

9/10

That's very generous of you, thank you ;) Well, I've never realised the cropping mark ;x now that you pointed it out ;o I think I could just fix it by giving it a glow, but I'm too lazy D:

Cloud
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
I love it ;D <3

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-15-2009, 02:04 AM
I love it ;D <3

Thank you Tidus ;x

~Ay
12-15-2009, 10:12 AM
oooo this is pretty plz. C<

But somehow looks kind of plain to me. oO

vyse
12-15-2009, 12:28 PM
can u give it to me plox XD joke

Jassie
12-15-2009, 01:05 PM

It has plenty of flow..The render just goes against it.

Ub3r Noob
12-15-2009, 04:02 PM
knowledge to make animated sig, but I would love to try, however.

I wouldn't suggest an animated sig in photoshop. It really destroys the quality.

Hey and you still have the PSD file with the layers un-merged you can always change the background to pink so you'll have both pink and yellow :3

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
oooo this is pretty plz. C<

But somehow looks kind of plain to me. oO

Oh, thank you Aye <3 and yes, I made it that way D:

can u give it to me plox XD joke

Nuuuu ;.;

It has plenty of flow..The render just goes against it.

I don't even know what that means. D:

I wouldn't suggest an animated sig in photoshop. It really destroys the quality.

Hey and you still have the PSD file with the layers un-merged you can always change the background to pink so you'll have both pink and yellow :3

:| If only I knew earlier. But thank you for the tips anyway :D

12-15-2009, 07:10 PM
nice siggy, but im not really a fan of using brushes a lot. the left side does seem a bit emtpy, but i guess u made it simple :P

Tenshi
12-16-2009, 06:27 AM
Sorry, but I don't think it's as good as people are saying it is. And this is not to insult you, because it does look nice, but right now people are judging more by how much they like you rather than how good the signature actually is.

Le'ts see... the combination of goldish yellow and black looks really nice. I like how you did the background, the flowery brushes look pretty good...

But, the render doesn't look like it's really in place. It was simply pasted on the signature without any additional effects, plus it's not very good quality. That's very important if you want to make a signature. The image has to be good quality, or else it just won't look right. Also, try playing around with effects, for example with the colors, to make the render blend in more.

The text sticks out like a sore thumb because the shade of gold is a lot different than the rest of the signature. The font is nice, but curly fonts like that aren't good when you need to use caps, plus the strong glow makes it even harder to read. You could try a different font, or something... less curly, that still looks good.

I hope this was any help. :3

Jassie
12-16-2009, 09:01 AM
I don't even know what that means. D:

I dont want to end up writing a whole novel about it for you to read so look up a tut about it :p But if you do keep in mind that not all sigs need flow..I have seen some fantastic sigs that have no flow..Some people are just picky about it.

Btw..Unglow the text, make it smaller, blend it in, move it closer to the focal, then crop the empty space off the left ;p

And listen to what Tenshi said :]

MaDeMoiSeLLe
12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Sorry, but I don't think it's as good as people are saying it is. And this is not to insult you, because it does look nice, but right now people are judging more by how much they like you rather than how good the signature actually is.

Le'ts see... the combination of goldish yellow and black looks really nice. I like how you did the background, the flowery brushes look pretty good...

But, the render doesn't look like it's really in place. It was simply pasted on the signature without any additional effects, plus it's not very good quality. That's very important if you want to make a signature. The image has to be good quality, or else it just won't look right. Also, try playing around with effects, for example with the colors, to make the render blend in more.

The text sticks out like a sore thumb because the shade of gold is a lot different than the rest of the signature. The font is nice, but curly fonts like that aren't good when you need to use caps, plus the strong glow makes it even harder to read. You could try a different font, or something... less curly, that still looks good.

I hope this was any help. :3

Thank you for the advice, Tessy, that's why I <3 you :D
*jots it down* D:

I dont want to end up writing a whole novel about it for you to read so look up a tut about it :p But if you do keep in mind that not all sigs need flow..I have seen some fantastic sigs that have no flow..Some people are just picky about it.

Btw..Unglow the text, make it smaller, blend it in, move it closer to the focal, then crop the empty space off the left ;p

And listen to what Tenshi said :]

What. Write novel on flow pls. :(
And, thank you very much for the advice again, I very much appreciate it, you two <3 :3

Fatal
12-18-2009, 03:54 PM
flow is the visual movement in the sig, it just makes it smoother because you can see .. movement? iunno how to explain in.

in my sig, the flow points top-right, if that helps as an example.

Xynic
12-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Awesome siggy

Great work ;]

war of time
12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
10/10
Beautiful.
You know what you could do to make it better?
Maybe a bigger font and instead of the dot on top of the eye put a flower.

Didily
12-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Great Work..i want one its so great