PDA

View Full Version : .Hack

Yugi Motou
04-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I've just recently gotten into .Hack, (been watching it at www.dbz-zone.org (http://www.dbz-zone.org)) I really like .Hack//SIGN. I like the part at the end involving gender, any of you who've seen it know what I'm talking about.

Ichigo Uzumaki
04-23-2010, 06:28 PM
You mean with Tsukasa right? Anyways let me tell you ahead of time that if you really want to know dot hack you'll have to buy the games for it to get all of what happens in it. All the anime series and games are connected.

Zidane
04-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Agreed, 100%

And if you like those, you might like .Hack Roots as well.

Ichigo Uzumaki
04-24-2010, 03:33 AM
There's actually quite a few dot hack animes. At least half a dozen.

Zidane
04-24-2010, 04:35 AM
Lol at least. But Roots and SIGN are the only ones I THINK are worth mentioning. MAYBE Luminality..

NobleVillian
04-24-2010, 10:20 AM
I love SIGN. The games I know interconnect with the story, but the characters just weren't as cool. I was a huge Sora fan. Also liked Balmung, and he was in both of them.

Ichigo Uzumaki
04-26-2010, 09:07 PM
I love SIGN. The games I know interconnect with the story, but the characters just weren't as cool. I was a huge Sora fan. Also liked Balmung, and he was in both of them.

Sora is in the .hack GU games too. As someone named Haseo.

Yugi Motou
04-26-2010, 09:19 PM
I haven't played any of the games, solely because I don't own a PS2 and it seems that they're all PS2 exclusive. If there's one for the PC/Gamecube, let me know and I'll buy it :P

Zidane
04-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Not that I know of. But if you have a Gamestop around you then it should be very easy to buy one for under 60 Bucks :D

Ichigo Uzumaki
04-27-2010, 03:49 AM
I haven't played any of the games, solely because I don't own a PS2 and it seems that they're all PS2 exclusive. If there's one for the PC/Gamecube, let me know and I'll buy it :P

Sadly no. There was a game called fragment that was an actual MMO based off of the first .hack game series but it died a few days short of being a year old and while still in Japan. Which means no one else ever got it. The other games are PS2 exclusive but you can get a PS2 cheaper than some of the games go for.