PDA

View Full Version : NHL: Relocation of Teams

goleafsgo80
04-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah, a hot topic among the headlines... So what are your opinions??? Talk about maybe Nashville or Phoenix, since not too many fans/losing millions. I say move Phoenix back to Winnipeg (they were in better shape there than they are now.), and I'd say give Nashville a few more years...

Myster
04-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Phoenix needs to move to Winnipeg for sure. NHL would for sure gain millions since you know what? Hockey is Canada's Sport. It would also be a great opportunity for Shane Doan to return to Canada. For Nashville I don't really care about them, they were pretty good a couple years back but yeah they should relocate them somewhere else.

Sienkronieze
04-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Phoenix needs to move to Winnipeg for sure. NHL would for sure gain millions since you know what? Hockey is Canada's Sport. It would also be a great opportunity for Shane Doan to return to Canada. For Nashville I don't really care about them, they were pretty good a couple years back but yeah they should relocate them somewhere else.

I'm completely against any team moving to Canada, considering Edmonton ripped my town's team.

The
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm completely against any team moving to Canada, considering Edmonton ripped my town's team.

Sucks for you, Edmonton Oilers are the worst hockey team in Canada xD

I still Can't believe there win last week..