PDA

View Full Version : 3x Money Event Live (Thanksgiving)

kobk
11-22-2018, 04:32 AM
Gin.A: Moved to announcements on behalf of kobk

The thanksgiving event is live, giving 3x money from ANY battle that is completed with a FLYING type during this period.
This usually comes and goes without much warning, so I figured I’d make more people aware of it this time round.

Happy thanksgiving folks

Edit: FAQ;
> Can I use a dual type? Yes
> What is the best swap for this? 2 of the strongest flying type Pokemon (in Secret Swap) are Salamence and Gyarados. Personally if you’re swapping for this, I’d say to take whichever of these you come across first (pre evos included ofc)
> Can I use Amulet Coin? Absolutely! Using Amulet Coin will effectively give you 6x cash instead of 3x.
> Best way to earn money? If you have a high level, The Unown Tower is a great place to go. Simply using Ancientpower to defeat the first Pokemon and spamming Attack Order on the rest will net you a large chunk of cash. NOTE: The Unown Tower method only really benefits higher levels, as the money you earn is relative to your Pokemon’s level. If you’re using a lower Pokemon or simply wish to train at the same time, go for a gym you can 1hko