PDA

View Full Version : The Sopranos

Swisskaos
03-25-2010, 05:09 AM
By far one of the greatest TV shows ever made to date.

Watched all 6 seasons.

Anymore fans?

Truth
03-25-2010, 05:53 AM
No; the bandwagon was full.

Swisskaos
03-25-2010, 05:57 AM
No; the bandwagon was full.

That sucks, The fact that you join bandwagons and all.

Truth
03-25-2010, 06:07 AM
That sucks, The fact that you join bandwagons and all.

That is a perfectly equitable inference. No better way to draw attention away from yourself, than by accusing others of doing something (which you probably do) with negative connotations.

Your position is bolstered enormously by the fact that you make an objective statement to a purely subjective topic.

I love the smell of idiot in the morning.

Swisskaos
03-25-2010, 06:17 AM
I am not accusing you of anything, You said yourself "No; The bandwagon was full". Admitting that you follow the crowd.

I simply made a thread about a TV show that I found entertaining and you chose to be a complete jerk and now that you feel stupid you choose to use words that you cannot even use in proper context. You must feel good going around on a child's forum proving to them that you have a semi-extensive vocabulary. Must be proud of yourself.

Lmao@your life.

Don't expect anymore responses from me in regards to your idiotic posts.

Truth
03-25-2010, 06:36 AM
More unsubstantiated excrement? Amazing...

My initial statement did not admit that I follow the crowd. It's called sardonic wit. Fail more at comprehension, buddy.

I'm the jerk? Getting a bit defensive, aren't we? You asked the question, to the whole TC community, and when you get an answer you don't like, you kick up a stink. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Coming from the guy with the mental capacity of an infant, your critique of my vocabulary is really self-righteous. Dare I ask that you point out an instance where I speak, totally ignorant of context? I thought not...

I'm laughing at your sorry excuse for a brain - next time don't get one out of a cereal packet. All right?

Come back and have a yarn when you get your IQ above your age. Good day!

Anidamaru
03-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Saying its 'greatest TV shows ever made to date' sounds a bit inadequately.

Swisskaos
03-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Spelling/Sentence structure pwnz you ^