PDA

View Full Version : About this "rigging contests" nonsense.

Darkheart
10-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Piggachew did not rig his contests.
I don't rig my contests.
I haven't known any of the current staff to rig their contests (and any incidents in the distant past were ones none of us had anything to do with).
Yet you people have decided to ruin things for a bunch of people, and have caused one of my staff members to apparently quit because of your abuse toward him.

To everyone reading this notice I shall make this painfully clear.

I will not tolerate any further horsecrap with people screaming in public chat, forum, etc. about a moderator rigging a contest. Period.

If you think ANYONE is rigging a contest, member or otherwise, the proper procedure is to bring it to a staff member in private only. If you legitimately think a staff member is rigging a contest, bring it to a different, higher staff member.

However, I have zero patience for frivolous reporting and wasting of my time, which is all this has been in regard to Piggachew. And now it seems like he's gone! Good job.

So, I've had enough with you guys complaining about every contest we hold not being good enough, not being of a subject you like, etc., and I've also had enough with you crying after it's over that it was rigged just because you didn't win or you don't like the person who won. Someone wins and someone loses. That's how a contest works. If you can't handle this, don't participate in the contest.

Such baseless, unsupported accusations will no longer be permitted. Do it, and not only will you never again get another contest, but I will be happy to ban you if it's deemed to be excessive. I am also more than happy to make a list of people who make any such accusations and bar them from all future staff contests.

If any of you push any more of my staff to quit due to over the top harassment of any kind, I would be happy to ban every account you ever owned.

It is not acceptable behavior to flame or harass staff in this way and you've been given your only warning as of this announcement.