PDA

View Full Version : So, I was totally having this dream last night.

Shellie
02-28-2010, 06:29 PM
First, I was watching this video about the power rangers. The blue ranger was a tall, skinny blonde guy with a skinny face and hair that looked like it had been shaved and then grown out about an inch again. So, he was at this school getting interviewed by someone or another because he was taking Algebra. Then he was with three other power rangers (all girls) on the campus and they were having a picnic lunch when suddenly they saw me fighting a monster. So then the blue ranger was like "What can I do to help?" and then I stepped aside and the monster punched him and launched him back, like, 20 feet into the wall and made a crater in the wall where he hit. o3o Then I transformed into my alter-ego, SAILOR SUN, with long orange hair up in the two sailor-moon pigtails, except in loops instead of balls. LIKE THIS. (http://strawberrygina.deviantart.com/art/PSSM-OC-Sailor-Sun-122645900) So then I totally beat up the monster, like, running at it and booting it with my high heels, then doing a flip in the air and coming down with a well-placed SOLAR FLARE attack to roast it to a crisp. o3o So then my companion, Sailor Star (who looks like chibimoon but with blue hair) comes along and we talk to the power rangers, and then warn them that when the next enemy comes we might get turned against them against our will.

So then next, Power Rangers are at the beach, and me and Sailor Star have these silvery collars around our neck attached to leashes that this evil guy is holding (because we're also Aes Sedai, and the collars make it so we have to do what whoever holding the leash commands or we'll sick up all over the place), and the Power Rangers try to run at the guy to beat him up but I use the One Power and trap them with air so they can't move (basically weaving solid air around them). We spend the whole time grumbling about how if we had managed to collar HIM instead, the collar that works on guys wouldn't have just made him sick, he'd have been completely unable to do anything we didn't want him to do because it would have dominated him that completely. While we're complaining, we're pantomiming to the power rangers that there's a button somewhere around the front that someone else can find and press (it makes us sick up to try) that'll open the collar so we can take it off, and in so doing we become 'distracted' enough that we're not holding them in place with the One Power anymore. So one of the rangers manages to get close enough to hit the button on each of us, and now we're not under the evil guy's control anymore.

Scene change. I'm with my family and get upset with them or something and go out walking along the highway. I end up a few states away just from walking through cities on the highway. Zah?

Scene change. The dream is now focusing on a chubby black teenage boy with a wide nose and his new family who's just adopted him or something. This skinny white supermodel-y chick with blonde hair comes up and invites him to a gang in a sultry voice and he's like 'um. no.' So then he goes home with his new family. A while later, someone invites him to the city, so he goes to the city. The next thing that happens is that he's walking around the outside of a building a few stories up on a ledge when this guy with a machine gun starts shooting at him. He screams while the guy is shooting, and the guy keeps shooting. Then he jumps off the ledge and lands right in front of the guy and is like "Just foolin'. I'm invulnerable." and socks him in the face, then shoots web out of his wrists like spiderman to pick up his cameras that were filming the whole thing happening so he can have the dude put in prison. While this is happening, a crowd gathers, so he teleports into a car and it drives off...
...TO HIS NEW HOUSE. Which is a treehouse. He shows his family up to it and they go inside, and it has a lot of rooms (instead of the one it looked like) and all of the rooms are bigger than the house was from the outside. Four rooms have a window looking back out where the windows of the treehouse were from the outside, and the rest of the rooms have windows to other locations, possibly on other worlds, such as the beach and Saturn. So he's showing his family around the rooms, and the bathroom is self-scrubbing and it has magic stuff that shaves all unwanted body-hair off of you, so that, like, a girl never has to shave her legs. It's pretty awesome.

After all this, I woke up.

bob12528
02-28-2010, 06:32 PM
lol, i told you to write about your dreams, mainly bc i knew they would be epic XD, this pwns the bag chocolates and japan dream

Shellie
02-28-2010, 06:34 PM
This might've actually been two or three dreams. I don't remember whether or not I woke up between them.

Ruinn
02-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Wow. What's even more amazing is I read all of it. 0-o

Ally
02-28-2010, 06:35 PM
I missed your dreams. x3

bob12528
02-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Scene change. I'm with my family and get upset with them or something and go out walking along the highway. I end up a few states away just from walking through cities on the highway. Zah?

that is about as long as my dreams stay relevant to themselves, and then instead of 2 other longer ones, i usually have like 5 or six of those XD

or, i just dont dream/i dont remember my dreams at all XD

Ruinn
02-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Scene change. The dream is now focusing on a chubby black teenage boy with a wide nose and his new family who's just adopted him or something. This skinny white supermodel-y chick with blonde hair comes up and invites him to a gang in a sultry voice and he's like 'um. no.' So then he goes home with his new family. A while later, someone invites him to the city, so he goes to the city. The next thing that happens is that he's walking around the outside of a building a few stories up on a ledge when this guy with a machine gun starts shooting at him. He screams while the guy is shooting, and the guy keeps shooting. Then he jumps off the ledge and lands right in front of the guy and is like "Just foolin'. I'm invulnerable." and socks him in the face, then shoots web out of his wrists like spiderman to pick up his cameras that were filming the whole thing happening so he can have the dude put in prison. While this is happening, a crowd gathers, so he teleports into a car and it drives off...I lol'd this. xD

bob12528
02-28-2010, 06:37 PM
you should liek delete this 2moro and quiz people on it, that would be the best mod contest evar XD

Ruinn
02-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Bob- Good Idea, and make the prize uber expensive. :)

Shellie
02-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Just foolin'. I'm invulnerable. :d

Ruinn
02-28-2010, 06:45 PM
^ I know. I wish I was.

bob12528
02-28-2010, 06:53 PM
lol Shellie, that wouldn't surprise me XD
teleportation+ ability to control time pwn any other superpower combo tho XD

Shellie
02-28-2010, 06:56 PM
He was an invulnerable teleporting spiderman with an interdimensional house. INTERDIMENSIONAL.

Gramm
02-28-2010, 06:59 PM
OMG Shellie, I had the exact same dream :O

bob12528
02-28-2010, 07:24 PM
eh, time control+teleportation= you can go into the future to find out how your decisions affect your life, then go back in time to change your decisions, and basically choose how you want your life to play out, plus teleportation while time is stopped means you can go anywhere and change things, because if you just stopped time, and still needed to go to the other side of the world, then you have a lot of walking to do, and you would be very tired, whereas if you stopped time and teleported, you would end up in the same place, and as far as everybody else would know, you got there in the same amount of time as if you only froze time, so teleportation could be like a back-up, because if you were attacked, you could rewind time, and tele behind the attacker, and just knock them out from behind, before they even knew what hit them
so, altho its a little off topic, time control+teleportation> interdimensional house and invulnerability and spider powers XD

Shellie
02-28-2010, 07:26 PM
OMG Shellie, I had the exact same dream :O

You were SAILOR SUN? :O

bob12528
02-28-2010, 07:30 PM
and after i post an uber long thing, mai entire post is still < a joke XD

Boochan
02-28-2010, 07:49 PM
LMAO, Thats so awsome, I loled at the teleporting spiderman that teleported into his car and drove off to escape. What is even more amazing is that you remembered ALL OF IT. Nice work Shellie. You should be making movies! <3

Gramm
02-28-2010, 11:59 PM
You were SAILOR SUN? :O

OMG YEAH :O I kind of wish I was Mars though, she is my favorite

Shadow
03-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Why do I have the thought that you're tranquillitystar on deviantart?

Absoyena
03-01-2010, 02:17 PM

I was the skinny power ranger. I swear Oo! I dreamt that.

X-tra
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
:O Shoulda woke up earilier :wink:

Shaneypoo
03-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh my, Shellie... Sailor Sun? :P