PDA

View Full Version : Raffle/donation contest (winner picked Christmas day)

The paradox
12-22-2009, 08:47 AM
My number is 2597512. Everyone who donates atleast once is entered, and needs not to donate again. But the rarer your pokemon, the more "bonus points" you get.

The winner is picked by a number generator, and Wins all the pokemon, then I'll use a number generator to generate 1 , 2 , or 3. 1 means the winner also won a level 4 electabuzz (?) , 2 means they win my Christmas day golden pokemon, and 3 means you get a random pokemon of atleast 25k rating.

Note: you're donation/raffle pokemon must have some value, noob level pokemon will cause you to have less points.

Another note: you can only donate once, and can't het extra points from redonating. If I find out someone is using multiple accounts to enter more than once, you're banned from the contest and you're pokemon are just free spoils for the winner.

For those who are wondering, if this contest fails, then Om christmas eve I'll return you're pokemon, with a small present for you're time.

PLEAse I REPEAT PLEASE DONT DELETE POSTS! This may result in me loosing track of of has what if had hadn't copied the webpage yet!!!!!

PLEAse I REPEAT PLEASE DONT DELETE POSTS! This may result in me loosing track of of has what if had hadn't copied the webpage yet!!!!!

Poseidon
12-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Link yourself before making a contest, or you will get reported and banned.