PDA

View Full Version : Quick! Give me a story idea!

Shellie
02-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Just throw something random out there. :> It may eventually make its way into a story. Because random stuff is just that awesome.

Thus far, I've been told that I should totally turn my dreams into stories.

Purplemuk
02-25-2010, 11:58 PM
your getting chased by the cops! and you're saved by carebears! lol random

Jefff
02-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Here are five random words

jumping
cathexis
twangier
wellhead
pommels

Hiro
02-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Waldo spotted himself.

war of time
02-26-2010, 02:17 PM
A super-computer created by US government programmed to predict the outcome of the world which predicts the future with surprising accuracy, while taken into account human reactions and decisions and personalities. It shuts down the high tech facility which controls it, blocking all human interactions with it except for a single transmitter/reciever, through which the computer emits cryptic puzzles every half hour. As a young cryptologist communicates with the computer, the computer finally relents when it learns emotions.

That's a basic storyline thought up in 2 minutes. :P

bob12528
02-26-2010, 02:42 PM
A super-computer created by US government programmed to predict the outcome of the world which predicts the future with surprising accuracy, while taken into account human reactions and decisions and personalities. It shuts down the high tech facility which controls it, blocking all human interactions with it except for a single transmitter/reciever, through which the computer emits cryptic puzzles every half hour. As a young cryptologist communicates with the computer, the computer finally relents when it learns emotions.

That's a basic storyline thought up in 2 minutes. :P
2 minutes? 0.0, either your a liar or you should be a fiction writer when you grow up :P

and im still gonna have to go w/ ur dreamz :P

Absoyena
02-26-2010, 05:23 PM
A visitor from the future drops a highly intelligent cat into the protagonists house, and the protagonist accidentally loses the cat, and spends a while looking for it. Also, include, somewhere, skydiving.

Edit: Gogogo! Dreams into Stories = win!

Ruinn
02-26-2010, 05:24 PM
:o, your status under your name isn't just moderator anymore. :)

Lust
02-26-2010, 08:13 PM
A story comes from your head floating from hell,creating a massive blow making you can't brainstorm anymore...
Sad,isn't it? :P

litld
02-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Salt. :P

war of time
02-27-2010, 12:44 AM
2 minutes? 0.0, either your a liar or you should be a fiction writer when you grow up :P

No, seriously...I just made it up as I went along. Although it was sort of inspired by Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.

Shadow
02-27-2010, 01:03 AM

Imo, that's actually not too hard to do...

Absoyena
03-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Imo, that's actually not too hard to do...

What isn't? Being a liar or storywriting?