PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Season Hype!

Xatu
10-20-2012, 10:19 PM
As all of you know that the basketball season is coming up, so lets talk some basketball.
1.Who is your favourite team this year?
2.Do you think your team will make the playoffs?
3.Who do you think will win this year?
4. Finally, MVP predictions?

Xynic
10-20-2012, 10:29 PM
1. OKC is my favourite team, they have been favourite ever since the Sonics drafted Durant.
2. Of course OKC will make the playoffs.
3. I believe the Heat will repeat or OKC might win it this year.
4. LeBron James or Dwight Howard.

Bodolicious
10-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Join Fantasy Basketball!

1) Portland Trailblazers all year and every year...
2) Sure do!
3) Lakers
4) Lebron James

Transit
10-21-2012, 05:29 AM
1) Definitely the Thunder, they're the most exciting team to watch.
2) Yup
3) Finals = rematch of last year, but hope OKC wins. Not sold on Lakers working well as a team yet.
4) Lebron, Kobe, Durant in that order

Iancookies
10-21-2012, 10:40 AM
1) The useless Knicks
2) Yes, but its a first round exit :)
3) Thunder!
4) Durantulaaaa

Xatu
10-22-2012, 03:32 AM
In case you were wondering heres mine
1)Raptors
2)Hopefully 8th place in East :S
3)Lakers
4)Kevin Durant

Also Xynic...how is Howard suppose to win MVP when Kobe's on the team :O

Iancookies
10-22-2012, 12:29 PM
In case you were wondering heres mine
1)Raptors
2)Hopefully 8th place in East :S
3)Lakers
4)Kevin Durant

Also Xynic...how is Howard suppose to win MVP when Kobe's on the team :O

With Dwight's mental toughness being quesitonable it wont be long before Dwight starts crying he doesnt want to be an laker anymore. Its going to be Shaq vs Kobe again, and who knows who'll be leaving this time around!

Apollo
11-10-2012, 09:09 AM
As all of you know that the basketball season is coming up, so lets talk some basketball.
1.The New York Knicks!
2. I think they will do much more than that. :)
3. Honestly, my Knicks. I know its early but they look great. I don't care about their record (even though its 4-0), but more so of how they are playing. There is so much fluidity to their offense now. Kidd and Felton keep the ball in motion. They always had the ability to score, its just they never put themselves in optimal scoring situations. Melo is best when he is used in multiple spots, though of course he can play iso ball as well. Kidd and Felton along with Pablo keep JR honest. They awlays play hard D also. Melo creates matchup problems too. In this age in basketball the back to the rim center isn't as affective as it once was, and we have one of the best hybrid C in Chandler. Overall I like our team a lot. I would prefer is Amare came off the bench but thats impossible for numerous reasons. And once we get our best wing defender back in Shump we will be much better. The only drawback I have seen is that sometimes we pass too much or our guards a a bit hesitant to attack the paint. Shump will handle that department well.
4. And it seems its impossible to snag it from LBJ these days so I will start with him. I also like Melo, Tim Duncan (so far), Zach Randolph (so far). James Harden has been unguardable so far but I don't think that will hold up. Others are always in the race such as CP3, Durant, etc.