PDA

View Full Version : READ: "Can I get a Golden promo in this account?"

Piggachew
12-25-2011, 10:26 PM
The criteria for a valid account for Golden day are:

The account is actively used and serves a useful function. Just because an account logs in once or twice leading up to golden day does not mean that it is active. These terms are left to the discretion of the moderator reviewing any account to determine; there are no cut-off points.
Any main account AND any side account that is at least one month old. This is fairly straightforward; don't make an account for the sole purpose of obtaining a Golden Pokémon.
You have used a reasonable / realistic number of accounts. You should NOT be obtaining over five Golden Pokémon on a given day due to fairness and hoarding.

If you are unsure of whether or not your account is considered "okay" to get the Golden promo, please do not use the account. You are given the opportunity to obtain Golden Pokémon as a privilege and not a right. Be respectable about it.

Gin.A
02-26-2017, 06:07 AM
Footnotes:
1. In general, an account should have been logged into and used no longer than 2 months from the golden day. This is not an absolute cut-off point, but its a safe guideline to adhere to. On the bright side, you may still create a gold in just one of your accounts regardless of activity, for each golden day.

2. In addition to the above, users found to have created more than five golds (per golden day) risk losing all of them.

3. If in doubt of whether an account is suitable for golden day participation, you may approach myself or any other moderator prior to the event (not a guarantee, they are well within their right to refuse if they are too busy etc).

4. In most cases, an account banned for golden day can be unbanned if the user contacts the moderator that banned them for the removal of new golds. Having said that, please don't threaten staff members or otherwise demand for an unban/demand to keep the banned golds. It's worth reiterating what Piggachew said: Golden Day is a privilege, not a right. Be respectable, and if i might add, appreciative.

Hope this helps :)