PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 4 - Finale

LooN A TicK
02-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Been a quick season to me and have sort of enjoyed it. Robert Knepper was not as good as I had hoped but brought something new to the show. Happy that Peter has his cool hair again xD

Claire is really getting or my nerves with her ridiculous desire to be a hero and her annoying judgemental mind.

Moving on, the finale is tomorrow and wanted to know what you hope to see in the final episode of the season and possibly the final episode of Heroes ever - Depending on ratings.

Personally I want Peter to get all Sylars powers somehow. If that happens the show may just have a chance of surviving.

Jawa
02-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Oh lul. I forgot about the show. I guess I have some catching up to do. But to add to the thread, I agree that Claire was annoying.

LooN A TicK
02-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Can't see Heroes making another season after that finale.

bunny
02-10-2010, 06:36 PM
How'd it end? I only watched like 3 episodes because it was on so late >.<;;

LooN A TicK
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
[Spoilers]

Sylar became a hero and liked it.

Claire being the ****** she is, decided to show her power off on national TV.

Iceman
02-12-2010, 05:35 PM
great ending, boring season. Felt rushed, but on the bright side, they will finally form the super hero group that was supposed to happen by the 3rd season. Stupid writers strike destroyed so much.

h83r
02-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Samuel was by far the best thing that happened to Heroes in a long time, and I really hope they somehow bring him back next season.

I don't know how I feel about Sylar being a hero all of a sudden. I mean, I get that it felt like ages to Peter and Sylar when they were in the dream world but come on. This is SYLAR we're talking about. He's THE villain of Heroes.

Claire's been annoying for a long time now, and the only reason I can stand her is because Noah Bennet's story and character actually really intrigues me. I really like that character for some reason.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else that was memorable. Hiro's story arc this season was just meh. Which is sad since I consider him THE main hero, for the most part.

Iceman
02-13-2010, 01:10 AM
I enjoyed the Sylar - Parkman arc. Sylar becoming a hero wasn't a surprise, his character has been heading towards that direction.

Was it me or did Peter finally get his original powers back. He flew at Samuel...right? or was I seeing things.

Samuel was cool, but his power was idiotic in the end. he needs followers to use his ability...that was just plain dumb. Sylar is still the number one villian out of all of them and I'm sure in time he will go back to that role.

The one thing that did excite me was seeing the 4 strongest characters, Sylar, Peter, Matt, and Hiro, gain or get more focused in their powers. Was also nice to see Tracy, the 5th most powerful character in the series, in my opinion.

Artemis Huntress
02-13-2010, 01:29 AM
Samuel was by far the best thing that happened to Heroes in a long time, and I really hope they somehow bring him back next season.

I don't know how I feel about Sylar being a hero all of a sudden. I mean, I get that it felt like ages to Peter and Sylar when they were in the dream world but come on. This is SYLAR we're talking about. He's THE villain of Heroes.

Claire's been annoying for a long time now, and the only reason I can stand her is because Noah Bennet's story and character actually really intrigues me. I really like that character for some reason.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else that was memorable. Hiro's story arc this season was just meh. Which is sad since I consider him THE main hero, for the most part.

Just like to point out that when Peter went to the future some season's back, Sylar was actually a good guy.

xArticunox
02-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Just like to point out that when Peter went to the future some season's back, Sylar was actually a good guy.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, he had a son and lived in the Bennet house D:

Sylar = Failure
The best character in Heroes just turned lame :(

I thought it was a good season, though they can't capture the magic of season 1/2

LooN A TicK
02-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, if I remember correctly, he had a son and lived in the Bennet house D:

Sylar = Failure
The best character in Heroes just turned lame :(

I thought it was a good season, though they can't capture the magic of season 1/2

2?...2?...No seriously 2?

Are you fricking mad? That was absolute shiz!

dfinn
02-13-2010, 05:40 PM
sylers wierd:) 1 min he wants every1s powers and all of a sudden he wants to help them all lol

and what claire did i think was good the world had to find out eventauly and i think tht was the best way to do it.

xArticunox
02-13-2010, 05:57 PM
2?...2?...No seriously 2?

Are you fricking mad? That was absolute shiz!

XD

Lol, I actually liked it, though I guess most people did not, I retract season 2 XD

mAReDux
02-14-2010, 12:23 AM
IMO Sylar turning to the good side was the best thing that happened this season. Although even that they managed to mess up, instead of a major showdown against Samuel they decided to make Sylar choke the puppet master.

The budget cuts are really getting to the show, they can't even show the smallest combat scene anymore. Like they didn't even show how Sylar beat that cloner.

..and so many simple mistakes. One that really bothered me ; look at that scene where Peter uses telekinesis to turn Eli, then he uses mind-reading on him. In between he doesn't absorb powers but he uses both Sylar and Matt's abilities.

I don't understand how no one in the whole Heroes crew didn't notice this or thousands of other mistakes.

Seriously this show needs to end as soon as possible and apologize to the world for turning a very good plot into pure crap.

Can't believe they cancelled Prison Break while this garbage is still on air >.<

LooN A TicK
02-14-2010, 12:08 PM
sylers wierd:) 1 min he wants every1s powers and all of a sudden he wants to help them all lol

and what claire did i think was good the world had to find out eventauly and i think tht was the best way to do it.

He's afraid of being alone for the rest of his life and over the 5 years, trapped in his own mind, he changed. 5 years is a long time dude.