PDA

View Full Version : The Familiar Spirit War [R.P.G.]

kurogani the hollow
02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
The Familiar Spirit War

ÒwÓ

Far of in a different dimension a world called Kitanza ( key-ton-za ) is a world inhabited by creatures called Familiar Spirits and Humans. This world was 90% water and ice but was a huge planet the size of about 2 suns. Most of the land was scatterd due to a titanic earthquake much like pangea ( an earthquake that broke earth's land into continents). Leaving in its wake thousands of islands. Humans and Familiar spirits helped to create a new way to live and there was peace. Though in peace people wanted more territory and begun to fight.

humans studied the familiar spirits which are powerful animals that are exactly like earths, but can talk like you and me, but have great powers. Humans discoverd a way to use them as weapons by making a contract ( a way to controll their powers by becoming their master or partner, but only people with magic which is how you can attack with with strange but powerful attacks by using the Contract. ) with one and gaining amazing powers when combined. The humans began to use them as killer weapons. These new weapons cobined with wanting territories caused a civil war. This war took decades and many lives. In trying to take over each other there became a seperation. The 105637(it Said thousands) islands were split up into 4 areas Norack ( north ),swal-ko ( south ), erten-ma ( east ), & Wukustar ( West ). Treaties were made and there was peace, but peace never lasts.

BUT NOW EVIL HAS RISEN AGAIN.

A dark and sinister king of Erten-ma by the name of Shadehara Yamanoha The so called Dark King of Familiar Spirits with a legion of dark contractors ( people with contracts but use them in sinister ways ) at his disposal.

Its up to 12 contractors to stop this new up coming war are you up for it?

Choice of Familiars these are examples of each element so pick any animal
{LIGHT}Rabbit: Miku Yoarashi / Familiar: Himahara = Kurogani
{DARKNESS}Wolf
{MIND}Tiger
{LIGHTINING}Viper
{NATURE}Alagater Snaping Turtle
{FIRE}Horse
{WATER}Baraccuda
{WIND}Harpie eagle
{BLADES}Bulldog Ant
{ICE}Arctic Fox
{toxic} Poisen Dart Frog
{EARTH} Giant pangolin

HOW TO JOIN (Example)
Characters name: Miku Yoarashi
peircings: A Crown shaped earing on her right ear
Tattos: None

Discription: She has a hight of 5'7 and a weight of 136. She has bright white and gray eye color and also has white long strait hair going down to her waist with cyan blue tips. She has some lose hair over her left shoulder tied in a cyan blue ribbon. She has light tan skin and white finger nails. she likes to ware a sleeveless strap shirt with a pink undershirt while waring a pink skirt. She also wears a dark blue amulet and a pink and blue braclet with a crown logo on it. she wears black and white sneakers with short socks.

Personality: She is a very caring friend and very caring for others. she always keeps a smile as much as possible and maintans high manners. When she gets mad she tends to puff up her cheaks. She likes to fight with her legs and uses her agile capabilities for combat. She always wants to help even the lowest of the low (which is her weakness)

History: She is a princess of the Wukustar islands. Always helping the poor and needy. Her mother the queen of the main islands of Wukustar is deceased, but her father is still alive. She discoverd that the king of Erten-ma was behind her mother's death. Figuring out that he was trying to kill off all the leaders (kings & Queens) of Kitanza in hope of taking over Kitanza and is now trying to recruit the strongest contracters in her cause to stop this upcoming new war .

Familiar: Himahara (Rabbit){LIGHT}

Familiar Discription: A black rabbit with white ears and a white cross on the outside side of her forearms and its back. She has a short & puffy tail not round and small.

Familiar Personality: She is usually uptight and laidback but has a bit of a sweet tooth. She likes to stay on miku's head. She can be rather harsh at times but miku thinks its cute.

Contract Powers: (Fusion parts of animal and ability): When using the contract or fused she gets rabbits ears and tail while gaining a black cross on each arm and gains tramandes speed and agileness. she can shoot light arrows from her finger tips from her left hand. She does Quick kicks to make a quantity of quick blasts of condensesd light that can puncture most steel. She can generate condense powerfull slashes of light with a axe or drop kick and make horizontal slash with a round house kick. These slashes can slice through most steel.

Rules
Use ( Ooc: ) when not in character
Follow TC rules
No God-Moding
Don't Triple post edit or wait

kurogani the hollow
02-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Ooc:AHH done :( took an hour and 46 min, XD but done!

Any one can join! XD

kurogani the hollow
02-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Ooc: Finished character profile

kurogani the hollow
02-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Miku: Ahh such a great day huh Mahara.

Himahara: Yes, but we should be looking for people to help our cause. We don't know the full strength of our enemies. Not only that but his numbers are great in size.

Miku: Mahara.(puffing up her cheaks) numbers don't matter to us. We just need the right people is all. Like they say big things .... come in small packages. ( begins to giggle ) Either way were gonna find some one soon.

Teamaqua
02-03-2010, 07:53 PM
whats the rpg link

kurogani the hollow
02-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Ooc: this is an rpg like the star wars thing

Teamaqua
02-03-2010, 07:56 PM
oh you should just make an rpg with a clancause ima not join here sorry.You should make a rpg forum by punbb and delete here and make a new clan that looks awesome!

kurogani the hollow
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Ooc: no way im not typing this over

Teamaqua
02-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Lol uh forgot your on wii

kurogani the hollow
02-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Ooc: adding clan logo (for both of my clans)

Lunar Apocalypse
02-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Okay. My summary of this: Poorly done.

The grammar isn't very good, the story makes NO sense, some word spellings are incorrect, and overall, it's just not very well organized.

Now, the best thing to do to make a good RolePlay: Is to fix all of those things up.

Teamaqua
02-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Lunar Apocalypse:Hes doing his best hes on the wii!!!!!

kurogani the hollow
02-03-2010, 08:04 PM
OOC: k Thanks XD

kurogani the hollow
02-03-2010, 08:05 PM
aqua i asked him to rate

Teamaqua
02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
oh kk

Lunar Apocalypse
02-03-2010, 08:09 PM
So, will you fix it?

kurogani the hollow
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM
i think its better now

kurogani the hollow
02-10-2010, 04:58 PM
any joiners
just waiting

Despair From the Dark
02-10-2010, 05:02 PM
oh you should just make an rpg with a clancause ima not join here sorry.You should make a rpg forum by punbb and delete here and make a new clan that looks awesome!

Dude, there's a BIG difference from a forum and an RP Clan.

RP Clan: Mots likely will have several members, and can easily be bumped.
Forum: Will die in a week or so and will most likely stay dead.

Overall, a clan is better. Of course, I could have gotten your entire post wrong, as your typing is atrocious, but I think I got the gist of it.

Sorry for teh Spam Kuro, just wanted to add in my 2 cents.

kurogani the hollow
02-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I allow spam until I get 1 or 2 members. XD