PDA

View Full Version : Lmfao people these days

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 05:27 PM
So here I am,minding my own business,walking after getting off of the train.I'm about to cross the street,when I notice a guy with a big white horse right behind him!If you live in big cities,you'd know just how strange this is.I see dogs and cats all the time,but a horse? Lol

Poe
07-05-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm beginning to think you must be trolling...

Quad
07-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Well, my friend was called retarded by a guy taking a bus to summerschool. My friend has an average of 90%.

kakashi
07-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Well, my friend was called retarded by a guy taking a bus to summerschool. My friend has an average of 90%.

Most people with some sort of mental disability are really intelligent; Stephen Hawking.

Not saying your friend is retarded, but just thought I'd mention this, lol.

Quad
07-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Isn't that more of a physical disability? D:

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm beginning to think you must be trolling...

Not trolling,as hard as it is to believe,I seriously saw that.I also saw a bunch of people looking at him too xD.
@Quad:That guy probably didn't know about your friend's 90%

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 05:36 PM
So here I am,minding my own business,walking after getting off of the train.I'm about to cross the street,when I notice a guy with a big white horse right behind him!If you live in big cities,you'd know just how strange this is.I see dogs and cats all the time,but a horse? Lol

Want something stranger, in the city of LA in california, it is illegal to have a form of transportation that is not horse driven. It's an old law from back in the days of horse drawn carraige's and such and has never been removed from city law. It might be strange to see a horse in a big city, but it's even stranger that one of the busiest cities in the world should by law, be driven by such a horse like what you saw.

Elixer
07-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Isn't that more of a physical disability? D:

Not really, iirc his physical disability is caused by a lack of ability to send brain waves to places.

Knee Row
07-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Why don't you use the spacebar after your punctuation marks?

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Want something stranger, in the city of LA in california, it is illegal to have a form of transportation that is not horse driven. It's an old law from back in the days of horse drawn carraige's and such and has never been removed from city law. It might be strange to see a horse in a big city, but it's even stranger that one of the busiest cities in the world should by law, be driven by such a horse like what you saw.

Lol seriously?Wow that's kinda primitive,but cool at the same time.

_sticks_
07-05-2011, 06:04 PM
I saw a girl on a horse yesterday, it was quite provocative!

Epic
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Get out and never come back.

Eternal
07-05-2011, 06:08 PM

I got a few cents; wanna borrow 'em?

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Why don't you use the spacebar after your punctuation marks?
I don't know, I forget to sometimes. I don't see it as much of a big deal though.
I saw a girl on a horse yesterday, it was quite provocative!
What do you mean provocative?
Nou!

Epic
07-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I don't know, I forget to sometimes. I don't see it as much of a big deal though.

What do you mean provocative?

Nou!

No really, 95% of your threads are about you and your friends at school and your obsession with this girl at your school which you complained about for months and still you're an annoying little shizenburger and you always get trolled and then leave for a period of time and then come back and get trolled again and yet again you leave and the process just keeps happening and happening and happening.

Knee Row
07-05-2011, 06:18 PM
It's not I just thought something was wrong as you've stopped doing it for the past days.

Eternal
07-05-2011, 06:19 PM
I got a few cents; wanna borrow 'em?

Epic, read this ^

Quad
07-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Not really, iirc his physical disability is caused by a lack of ability to send brain waves to places.

Oh, I see. Thanks for extending my knowledge.

Epic
07-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Epic, read this ^

I read it, didn't get it, didn't post cause I'd probably get trolled :]

Eternal
07-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Why ya makin fun of assassin

he's doin what any kid would do

Epic
07-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Why ya makin fun of assassin

he's doin what any kid would do

What? Posting about his life which no one cares about?

Eternal
07-05-2011, 06:29 PM
atleast he's on the right track

Look at this thread; no dating crap

He's improving at his own pace

So why don't ya get outta his face?

Rhyming powers, word.

Epic
07-05-2011, 06:30 PM
atleast he's on the right track

Look at this thread; no dating crap

He's improving at his own pace

So why don't ya get outta his face?

Rhyming powers, word.

Fair enough. Still don't like him though. :]

Convinced with those Rhyming powers.

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Fair enough. Still don't like him though. :]

Convinced with those Rhyming powers.

If you don't like him, handle your problems with him instead of increasing them and making it worse. I'm not saying you have to like the guy but at least come to terms with him instead of trying to cause prolems. It'll never end that way.

Eternal
07-05-2011, 06:49 PM
If you don't like him, handle your problems with him instead of increasing them and making it worse. I'm not saying you have to like the guy but at least come to terms with him instead of trying to cause prolems. It'll never end that way.

I believe the way you were arguing with Poe would be the perfect example of self contradiction.

The Undertaker
07-05-2011, 06:49 PM
As soon as i sat down in the train, some dude next to me was so drunk. i felt awkward for a few moments only because of the fact he kept on talking. I glanced at him to see if it was me he was talking to, but it was himself. That was so damn funny. I was laughing, well i moved my seat.... The things he was saying was funny man. it was something like "I'm Sorry..." Some script from a movie....

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 06:51 PM
I believe the way you were arguing with Poe would be contradictory to this statement.

Did you read all of it. I'm not trying to argue with him. I'm trying to get him to stop being so rude to people who don't live up to his expectations and I said already that I don't have any problems with him except with how he treats people. Trying to get someone to not treat people trash is a lot different than trying to encourage the problems you already have with someone.

Eternal
07-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Did you read all of it. I'm not trying to argue with him. I'm trying to get him to stop being so rude to people who don't live up to his expectations and I said already that I don't have any problems with him except with how he treats people. Trying to get someone to not treat people trash is a lot different than trying to encourage the problems you already have with someone.

Word.

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 07:23 PM
No really, 95% of your threads are about you and your friends at school and your obsession with this girl at your school which you complained about for months and still you're an annoying little shizenburger and you always get trolled and then leave for a period of time and then come back and get trolled again and yet again you leave and the process just keeps happening and happening and happening.

Exactly what's wrong with threads about me and my friends at school? I know the crush threads were annoying and whiny, but what's so bad about those?

Also, What makes you think I leave because I get trolled? I actually have a life you know. Some days I'm too busy to get on TC, or just plain don't feel like it because of other things. Besides, this summer program I have is also kinda stopping me from getting on some days. I get there at around 7:20 A.M.,and leave at 4:00 ever day.Some days, like tomorrow, I leave at 4:30. By the time I get home it's around 5:00-5:30.They also give lots of homework,typically 2-3 hours of it,so there's another thing.My mom gets home from work at around 7-7:30,and she always takes the computer to play some games on Facebook.When she gets it,she always takes 3 hours,4 hours,2 hours minimum(except when she has to do somethings around the house.) My bed time is 10:00,since I have to get up at around 6:20.I also have to take showers,so that's another 15-30 minutes right there.At that point,I like to watch TV until it's bedtime. So, in that case, I basically rarely have any time to get on. Today I had some time because I completed all except one of my assignments during the period they give us to do some of our homework. Oh, and before you make the assumption that most people do, by saying that I failed the grade and have to do this, I didn't. I applied for this. It's a rigorous program with a goal of helping each and every one of us get into good high schools, and later on, good colleges. It's six weeks every summer for three years, so I'll be done after next year. Thousands across the state apply, and in the end, only 34 get in each year. Yeah, getting into this wasn't a breeze either. The application was like 10 pages long, added on to our interviews and assessments. I've got better things to do than go on this forum, so please don't assume I've been scared away.

_sticks_
07-05-2011, 07:28 PM
So many words; so few read

Quad
07-05-2011, 07:29 PM
So many words; so few read

Why does this suit me at the moment?

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Exactly what's wrong with threads about me and my friends at school? I know the crush threads were annoying and whiny, but what's so bad about those?

Also, What makes you think I leave because I get trolled? I actually have a life you know. Some days I'm too busy to get on TC, or just plain don't feel like it because of other things. Besides, this summer program I have is also kinda stopping me from getting on some days. I get there at around 7:20 A.M.,and leave at 4:00 ever day.Some days, like tomorrow, I leave at 4:30. By the time I get home it's around 5:00-5:30.They also give lots of homework,typically 2-3 hours of it,so there's another thing.My mom gets home from work at around 7-7:30,and she always takes the computer to play some games on Facebook.When she gets it,she always takes 3 hours,4 hours,2 hours minimum(except when she has to do somethings around the house.) My bed time is 10:00,since I have to get up at around 6:20.I also have to take showers,so that's another 15-30 minutes right there.At that point,I like to watch TV until it's bedtime. So, in that case, I basically rarely have any time to get on. Today I had some time because I completed all except one of my assignments during the period they give us to do some of our homework. Oh, and before you make the assumption that most people do, by saying that I failed the grade and have to do this, I didn't. I applied for this. It's a rigorous program with a goal of helping each and every one of us get into good high schools, and later on, good colleges. It's six weeks every summer for three years, so I'll be done after next year. Thousands across the state apply, and in the end, only 34 get in each year. Yeah, getting into this wasn't a breeze either. The application was like 10 pages long, added on to our interviews and assessments. I've got better things to do than go on some forum that will in no way help me with my future,so don't start to think I get scared because of some mediocre at best trolls.

Epic already backed off and I was hoping to get you two to the point where as I already said, you could to terms but this will only make things worse. I mean, do you really want people ragging on you because all this, is only going to result in people ragging on you.

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Epic already backed off and I was hoping to get you two to the point where as I already said, you could to terms but this will only make things worse. I mean, do you really want people ragging on you because all this, is only going to result in people ragging on you.

I was basically clearing things up.

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 07:43 PM
I was basically clearing things up.

I understand that but that last sentence is instagation not resolution.

Absoyena
07-05-2011, 07:48 PM
I once saw someone walk with a camel. That was interesting to see.

_sticks_
07-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Why does this suit me at the moment?

Because you don't care what they're on about either? <3

AssassinX43A
07-05-2011, 07:56 PM
I understand that but that last sentence is instagation not resolution.
I guess I can edit that part and word it a bit better.
I once saw someone walk with a camel. That was interesting to see.

Seriously?How big are they in person?

_sticks_
07-05-2011, 08:03 PM
I saw Santa riding a camel one Christmas :)

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 08:04 PM
I saw Santa riding a camel one Christmas :)

Really? That is freaking hilarious.

RaySoul
07-05-2011, 08:10 PM
I wonder if people would react the same to a Lamborghini 400 years ago.

_sticks_
07-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Really? That is freaking hilarious.

Yep, in Lanzarote, we then watched as Santa dismounted and his camels were winched into the back of a truck.

We had Christmas dinner at a Chinese restaurant shortly after...

It was one of my more surreal days :)

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Yep, in Lanzarote, we then watched as Santa dismounted and his camels were winched into the back of a truck.

We had Christmas dinner at a Chinese restaurant shortly after...

It was one of my more surreal days :)

That's awesome. You should have taken a few pictures if you could have and posted them here. I'd have loved to see that.

_sticks_
07-05-2011, 08:49 PM
There could well be some on my parents' ancient iMac, it must've been 5 years ago now...

I'll shovel some coal into it next time I visit and see if I can find some :)

Ichigo Uzumaki
07-05-2011, 08:54 PM
That would be fun to see. ^_^

Norsekerf
07-05-2011, 09:03 PM
I witnessed the Robin's Hill Biking Incident

dragonkollector
07-05-2011, 09:19 PM
When I was walking home from school I saw the weirdest vehicle being ridden. It looked as if it had the back of a tractor and the front of a motorcycle, but this front was huge. You could see the man clearly because there was no cover, he looked like he was a farmer because he has blue overalls with a white tee-shirt; I guess that would be the stereotype of what a farmer looks like where I'm from. You could clearly see that he made it because the engine was exposed. I'm not sure if I'm remembering it clearly but it was pretty cool, I should have taken some pictures :/. I don't think I've ever seen a live animal around where I live DX, I've ridden a horse on the beach but I'm sure many people have so it's not that uncommon DX.