PDA

View Full Version : Gengar's Dark Palace

Verb
01-28-2010, 08:35 PM
> > > > > > >Gengar's Dark Palace< < < < < < <

Welcome to Gengar's Dark Palace where you can do.. some stuff. I will usually hold contests for the clan, and you must be in the clan in order to participate in these contests. Some of the contests may not require you to be in the clan, but being in the clan gives out more prizes. Don't think that just because I'm holding contests you want to join, as this clan requires you to fill out application forms. We expect you to write well, and if you can, try using Mozilla Firefox as it has spell-check included.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

Rankings
Rankings are determined by your application. Just because you came here early doesn't mean you deserve the right to become a Moderator or whatsoever.

Administrator
General
Lieutenant
Corporal
Private
Unit

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

Application Form
In order to join, you must fill out this application form. It all depends on this to determine whether you can come in or not. You cannot be "invited" by other people to join this clan either. The only possible way to enter this clan is by filling out the application form.

Trainer's Corner Name:
TPPC Name:
Trainer Number:
Why you would like to join:
What can you do to contribute:
Extra information:

Members List
Here you can view the current amount of members, past members, banned members, and pending applications. If you would like to view in which position you are in, just press CTRL+F and type in your name.

Current Members
Verb, baseball101

Banned Members

Former Members

Pending Applications
Trainer's Corner Name:Drakoni
TPPC Name:Drakoni
Trainer Number:2769517
Why you would like to join:I like Clans
What can you do to contribute:I can train up pokemon that people need to have trained I also keep a rather large collection in my box so I can trade you anything you need or catch or buy it if I have too... I am on quite often so training is no problem for me I poseses 2 Bilssys and Snorlax so training quickly is no problem
Extra information:I have a gym clan set up so if the clan needs to set up training Gyms you can use this clan...

Current Events and Rules
Right now you can see the current events that are happening in Gengar's Dark Palace (contests, etc.) and the rules of the clan.

Current Events

No current events.

Rules

1. No flaming others.
2. No swearing.
3. Be on your best behavior.

News
Publish Date: 1/28/10

Welcome to Gengar's Dark Palace, where you can enjoy our contests or simply register!

baseball101
01-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Trainer's Corner Name: baseball101
TPPC Name:baseball 101
Trainer Number:2852338
Why you would like to join: well I'm very fond of clans :)
What can you do to contribute: I can donate a few 1ks to a storage if there is one
Extra information: umm I don't have anymore I think

Verb
01-28-2010, 08:37 PM
There is no storage, but I may use them for contests in some days. Anyways, your in because you can donate.

baseball101
01-28-2010, 08:38 PM
sweet :)

Drakoni
01-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Trainer's Corner Name:Drakoni
TPPC Name:Drakoni
Trainer Number:2769517
Why you would like to join:I like Clans
What can you do to contribute:I can train up pokemon that people need to have trained I also keep a rather large collection in my box so I can trade you anything you need or catch or buy it if I have too... I am on quite often so training is no problem for me I poseses 2 Bilssys and Snorlax so training quickly is no problem
Extra information:I have a gym clan set up so if the clan needs to set up training Gyms you can use this clan...

Verb
01-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Waiting list.

Ichigo Uzumaki
01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Sorry, I'm not joining because I know I don't keep up with other clans and whatever but I saw the clan and thought I'd look at it. Great effort. Hope it works for you.

Verb
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Alright, thank you.