PDA

View Full Version : Story game

RaySoul
07-03-2011, 01:23 AM
For I am bored since SOMEONE ruined my awesome new VERY discreet "Lulz Account".

So basically I start and you continue the story in ANY way you like controlling the environment as you wish, the word limit is one line, so basically the end of the text box lol o.e

You get my point right? I'll need to cheat so I describe the environment we start in etc.

-----

On a very sunny day, Squirtleboy, wearing his amazing sunglasses, rested under the cool shadow of a tree with his friend, Rattata. Next to them was a beige road where occasionally small pokemons would rub across.

This road lead to a random city I don't wanna name yet, leave that to ya, and Team Pocket, a pair of pickpockets who wanted to be part of Team Rocket hid behind the bushes, planning their next fail attack.

HistoryStalker
07-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Team Pocket catches Ratata but was caught by Team Rocket.

RaySoul
07-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Rofl

Squirtleboy switches to his fire sunglasses (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dME9tIKVQK4/Tb7RwbMrY2I/AAAAAAAANig/G5T018vg5_s/s1600/Fire+Sunglasses.jpg) , determined to rescue his friend.

war of time
07-03-2011, 01:38 AM
RaySoul jumped into the fray, killing Squirtleboy by jumping on top of him and not getting up.

RaySoul
07-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Warratime, being responsible for the pokenapping of Rattata, laughed evily as she rose above in her purple air balloon!

EDIT: Yeah Deimos you mean :C Only your first line counts so, next person, where did the portal take me? o.e

Deimos
07-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Squirtleboy's corpse then explodes into a bloody mess, knocking RaySoul off a nearby cliff and into a nearby portal, which took him to a prehistoric time where he landed on and killed a dragonfly and altered history to where his father isn't born, thereby creating a paradox and causing reality to collapse on itself, obliterating everyone.

numb41
07-03-2011, 01:58 AM
zoom out about 3 times and it should be "one line". ;D

Soon after reality collapsed, everyone was transported into a virtual world where anything was possible.

RaySoul
07-03-2011, 02:01 AM
This virtual world was barely still in development, having all of life's information unorganized. Deimos found himself in the middle of dinosaurs and jet planes.

Deimos
07-03-2011, 02:07 AM
A restored RaySoul then fell into a magnet, scrambling his data and turning him into a virus, which then took over and wiped out the virtual world.

HistoryStalker
07-03-2011, 02:12 AM
-The End-