PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs Under Construction!

Boboking
12-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the Official NFL Playoff Contest on TPPC's Trainers Corner.

I don't know how many of ya'll actually watch, or enjoy the NFL, but I assume there is quite a numerous amount of players here that do. It doesn't matter what team you root for, either it's the infamous New England Patriots or the un-infamous Detriot Lions. All that matter is getting people who enjoy the sport together, and rooting for either their team, or a team they'll like to see go to the Super Bowl with the love of the game. With that said this contest is going with the Official Playoffs of the NFL.

The way this contest works is their is 12 teams; 6 in the AFC and 6 in the NFC. This contest will only have 12 people in it, but everyone else will get a chance to win something with Mini Contests that I will hold throughout the Playoffs.

To get started, post with what team you'd like to take a chance with of winning the Super Bowl. I.E If the the Wild Card has a game with The Colts vs The Patriots; one person will choose The Colts, another The Patriots. THIS DECISION CANNOT BE CHANGED! So choose wisely.

When the game's are over, I'll update as soon as I can. The person who chose the winning team of the game played will move on with the team; while the loser is well, out. This will go on until the Super Bowl is over. The player with the winning team of the Super Bowl will win the Prize stated.

Rules!
1- No rude post, or flaming comments towards another Trainer will be tolerated!
2- Discussion is allowed about the NFL, teams, or anything.
3- Spam is tolerated, but excessive amount of mumbo-jumbo will not be.
4- If your team loses; you'll have another chance to win with the Mini-Contests
5- Have fun, and enjoy yourself!

Teams in the Playoffs!
AFC
New York Jets
Cincinnati Bengals
Baltimore Ravens
New England Patriots
Indianapolis Colts
San Diego Chargers

NFC
New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys
Green Bay Packers
Arizona Cardinals

Wild-Card Round
Sat.-Sun. Jan. 9-10thDivisional Round
Sat.-Sun. Jan. 16-17Championship Round
Sun., Jan. 24

AFC

New York Jets
vs
Cincinnati Bengals
vs
Baltimore Ravens
vs
New England Patriots

NFC

Philadelphia Eagles
vs
Dallas Cowboys
vs
Green Bay Packers
vs
Arizona Cardinals

Super Bowl XLIV

Prize will be GoldenPsyduck F 8

Ayso24
12-18-2009, 03:48 PM
hey man nice tourney :) may i have Drew Brees and da saints ? :D

Boboking
12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
It hasn't started yet. Getting it all ready to go for when the playoffs do get here; all I have to do is put in the teams. I guess, can have the Saints saying you called them first.

NO ONE ELSE CALL TEAMS!!!! Until it has started!

Ayso24
12-18-2009, 04:00 PM
lol srry :p but them and the colts are shoe'ins for the playoffs already soo.... srry again :P

Boboking
12-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I know, but didn't want people to start just yet. It's all good :smile:

Doppelgänger
12-18-2009, 04:29 PM
hey man nice tourney :) may i have drew breeze and da saints ? :d

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo.......

Ayso24
12-19-2009, 01:06 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo.......

hehehehehe

X-tra
12-19-2009, 01:13 AM
lol i dun get it. The Patriots??

Boboking
12-19-2009, 01:29 AM
What don't you get? The Patriots is a NFL Football. New England Patriots.

Ayso24
12-19-2009, 01:42 AM
lol some people who play this game... actually alot of people who play this game aren't from the us :P u gonna watch dat hawt game tom boboking? :)

Boboking
12-19-2009, 02:24 AM
Man, I watch every game that plays on this crappy cable!

Ayso24
12-19-2009, 02:53 AM
hahaha yeah nice i get that whole nfl package ;P online... igetta see any game i wantz :D

Boboking
12-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Eh, don't care to pay for it. I can just read the stats after :hmm: One day will have the NFL Package on TV.

Ayso24
12-19-2009, 04:05 AM
nice personal fav? :) mine be the Saints :P followed Brees since college

Oxygen
12-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Well, if we can begin to call teams I will be taking the Indianapolis Colts. Nice contest by the way.

JZ THE CHAMP
12-19-2009, 12:27 PM
yes if we do begin i will thake the jacksonville jaguars

Antonx9
12-19-2009, 12:38 PM
I don't even know 1% of this, but googled it! If I understand right, when we can choose teams, I want to be in the Oakland Raiders. It just sounded good! :P

Boboking
12-19-2009, 02:41 PM
No teams can be called yet.

Antonx9- Googling it won't really help you understand it at all.

f00sh
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Saints won't win. They are lucky to have a trash season. They have played 1 team with a winning record. They went into Overtime with the Garbage Washington Redskins. IF they go to the Superbowl, they will either
A. Get completely dominated and embarassed by the Colts.
B. Get rocked by the Chargers.

I honestly believe the San Diego Chargers could beat the New Orleans Saints with their Second Strings. And I think the Chargers are really bad.

If the Super Bowl is the Colts vs Saints it will be absolutely terrible. The Saints WALKED to the playoffs, their scheduel was a freebie.

Saints are garbage. Enjoy looking retarded when people finally realize they almost lost to terrible teams the entire season and got lucky.

xXx
12-19-2009, 08:18 PM
I like to join the NFC team pl0x =]

Nino
12-20-2009, 12:38 AM
And the Saints lose!!! Haha...I called this game. This is so awesome. Colts all the way...

Ayso24
12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
u stinky nino :P darn cowboys... of course this is the first time they play like their supposed too >.>

Ayso24
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
well thanks for the flaming f00sh :D and i don't really care what you think ^_^

Boboking
12-22-2009, 02:48 AM
WOW! I missed a lot over the weekend :lol: I had a feeling that the Saints were going to do crappy! Their season was mostly lucky! They one in OT once, and a lot of games have been close; and won with just a few points. They won't make it to the Super Bowl!

f00sh- Chargers have a good chance, but I don't think they'll make it either. Nor the Colts. The colts might be UD, but they like to choke a lot in the playoffs. I'm going for the Bengals for the AFC; honestly.

Sommonstah
12-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Ummmm COlts pl0x?

Boboking
12-22-2009, 10:16 AM
No Calling TEAMS YET! It's in the first post if people would read! :mad: