PDA

View Full Version : Small spelling error means a lot.

Recter
04-30-2011, 03:49 AM
Conversation with my friend:

I say:
its be better if you came tonight for the night
we can stay up all night
playing cod and minecrap
lol literally
accident
minecraft*

Ivan
04-30-2011, 03:53 AM
It's the same when you accidentally say:
"Brb for a ***" when you actually mean sec.

Recter
04-30-2011, 03:54 AM
That's never happened to me. :s

Jawa
04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
Slumber party, anyone? ;)

Ivan
04-30-2011, 03:56 AM
It's happened to me on so many occasions. Particularly when I was talking with my GF. The C and X are right next to each other, it's bound to happen soon!

Poe
04-30-2011, 04:00 AM
This is sort of like when you mean to type "I need to ask you a question." but instead you accidentally shoot everyone in your school.

but in all seriousness this thread sucks. That typo was not even worth mentioning. This feels about as pointless as UBF's date threads.

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:00 AM
Slumber party, anyone? ;)
yes sir

UnknownUser
04-30-2011, 04:01 AM
SUPER brings more intellectual conversation to his threads.

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:01 AM
This is sort of like when you mean to type "I need to ask you a question." but instead you accidentally shoot everyone in your school.

but in all seriousness this thread sucks. That typo was not even worth mentioning. This feels about as pointless as UBF's date threads.

It's not like all your threads are awesome. In fact, lots of your threads are more pointless than this one.

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:02 AM
SUPER brings more intellectual conversation to his threads.

Good for him?

Poe
04-30-2011, 04:03 AM
I've made some pretty dull threads, often because they were beyond the TPPC community but I've never come up with one this poor.

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:06 AM
Because this (http://forums.tppc.info/showthread.php?t=257044) thread isn't as pointless as mine? It's funny, because that was on your 2nd page out of 20 pages.

Poe
04-30-2011, 04:10 AM
contains a valid point that could hold interest to at least some members of the community. Had DaC not quit prior to this it likely would've meant more.

As far as your thread goes had you made the oh so common "one ***" instead of "one sec" comment to someone of the opposite gender the thread may have been worthwhile. Instead you made an unimportant typo that clearly conveyed the same exact message. All of this a complete and utter disappointment after you said it "means a lot."

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:14 AM
contains a valid point that could hold interest to at least some members of the community. Had DaC not quit prior to this it likely would've meant more.

As far as your thread goes had you made the oh so common "one ***" instead of "one sec" comment to someone of the opposite gender the thread may have been worthwhile. Instead you made an unimportant typo that clearly conveyed the same exact message. All of this a complete and utter disappointment after you said it "means a lot."

If you don't like this thread, why comment? I'm not forcing you to comment, and I could care less on your opinion. You obviously didn't mean what you said when you said you were sorry a few threads ago, as well as on chat. So much for making a change for Lillith.

'Nuff said.

Shiva Deviah
04-30-2011, 04:16 AM
I'm not forcing you to comment, and I couldn't care less on your opinion.

FIX'D.

/c

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:18 AM
FIX'D.

/c

I'm only human?

Poe
04-30-2011, 04:18 AM
I am being nice in the name of Lillith, I've been nothing but nice. Had I wanted to I could've flamed here. I had just actually thought you were one of the more intelligent people upon meeting you, I guess perhaps I was just attracted to the comedic value of the name. If you took what I said as a personal apology you are wrong. I do apologize to the community for flaming and fully intend to make it a better place. I know that flaming in the face of stupidity is not helping but neither is promoting it.

Shiva Deviah
04-30-2011, 04:20 AM
I'm only human?

Isn't this thread on typos, after all?

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:22 AM
I am being nice in the name of Lillith, I've been nothing but nice. Had I wanted to I could've flamed here. I had just actually thought you were one of the more intelligent people upon meeting you, I guess perhaps I was just attracted to the comedic value of the name. If you took what I said as a personal apology you are wrong. I do apologize to the community for flaming and fully intend to make it a better place. I know that flaming in the face of stupidity is not helping but neither is promoting it.

If you were being nice, then you wouldn't have said anything negative about this thread, however, you did. And I'm 14, I know I'm not as intelligent as a lot of people here because they're a lot older than me, nevertheless, I'm more intelligent than a lot of people my age. Just because I don't have the same sense of humour as you, or don't agree with you, doesn't make me less intelligent than what I was when I did have the same opinion as you.

Shiva: Only the typo in the first post.

Artemis Huntress
04-30-2011, 04:46 AM
FIX'D.

/c

Pretty sure we all knew what he meant... pointless correction, is pointless.

Recter
04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
Pretty sure we all knew what he meant... pointless correction, is pointless.

Thanks. :3