PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Lillith...

Pages : [1] 2

Poe
04-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Lilly passed on this morning... She was a wonderful lady who some of us took to be our second (or first) mom... I didn't think I could cry over someone I met on a pokemon game but I'm bawling my eyes out. I know it's said of a lot of people who pass on but she truly was too good for this world... I loved her, no second guessing it, no sugar coating it and I still love her. For once in my life I don't think the prospects of a god sound so terrible because then I know she'd be continuing on somewhere... that Donna and Otis would still have a mom watching over them if only from afar... she was a fighter through to the end, she always was so strong for everyone, not only herself... I'm sorry I'm rambling I've just got this catch in my throat and I can't stop crying... Please, remember Lillith for the person that she was and not just another number in the list of cancer related deaths... Remember her for the good, the way she helped the community more than she needed to, the way she helped raise a bunch of more or less abandoned kids/teens, the sweetness that I truly did not know one could convey over the internet... She is one of the most amazing people I have ever known and I am proud to call her mom.

Cyenso
04-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Rest in Peace. I'll remember you for trading me my first 2499. You will always be remembered.

cmclay
04-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Wow, I am at a loss of words. Out of the few times I talked with her she seemed to be a very nice person and was very helpful. She was certainly one of the better people on the tppc community and just a great person.

Rest In Peace Lillith, you will be missed.

Jawa
04-24-2011, 12:02 PM
That sucks. Rest in peace.

The
R.I.P Lillith. I feel you, Poe. Maybe the intensity level is not the same but this is just heart breaking </3

Gramm
as uncharacteristic as it is for me to post in a thread like this

rest in peace lillith

and may you be happy in whatever afterlife or lack thereof that you have found

Lefeon
Didn't know it would be so soon...

I really have no words to say... other than the three dots of silence

"..."

But that was deep Poe, she sure impacted me even in the most indirect ways

Goku_SD
04-24-2011, 12:06 PM
D: Oh, wow.

Rest In Peace Lillith.

Shiva Deviah
04-24-2011, 12:07 PM
That's really sad.

Well played, Lillith. Rip. :)

Xynic
04-24-2011, 12:08 PM
Rest in peace Lillith.

The
Damn, 3 people from TPPC are dying from Cancer at the same time.

Ekhart
I talked to her few times, she was really nice and helpful :F

Requiestat im Pace

Xero
04-24-2011, 12:12 PM
R.I.P Jerri, whatever the future holds for you, i hope it is filled with happiness. You were most kind hearted person i've ever met.

My sympathies for Donna and for Otis, you were both blessed with an amazing mother, and i'm proud to have been able to call her a friend.

Cataclysmic
04-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Thank you for the memories and shared knowledge and experiences. I'm going to miss you. Rest in peace, Jerri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFRm2srRC64

It feels appropriate to put this song here. She loved this song.

Prince of Persia
04-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Rest in peace Lillith. You will be remembered. I will never forget the trade we did.

infernal8226
04-24-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't really know her, but I hope that she Rests in peace.

Prince of Persia
04-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Also, how old was she?

Poe
04-24-2011, 12:22 PM
To be honest I never knew her age... she does how two teenage children though.

GummiOverload
04-24-2011, 12:25 PM
I didn't get the chance to know Lillith but basing on the statements made by several people, I'm sure she was a great friend and an outstanding mother. I offer my condolences to her departed friends and family and may she rest in peace.

Darkrai1100
04-24-2011, 12:33 PM
didn't know her much but rest in peace.

Morita
04-24-2011, 12:36 PM
It's a pity that I've never know her, but rest in peace Lillith.

King Magmortar
04-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Rest in peace Lillith :(

SangoLove
04-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Just a few days after you posted your thread. Wow, that sucks. RIP Lillith and all the best for her children.

MaDeMoiSeLLe
04-24-2011, 12:46 PM
I have never personally talked to her, but this really shocked me, and am still in a state of disbelief.

May God bless your soul, Lillith, my prayers will always be with you. You will be missed dearly by your family and friends.
My heartfelt and deepest condolences to her family, may they find the strength to go through this time of sorrow and despair.

Nike734
04-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Rip Lillith
Poe im sure she would want you to live your life to the fullest and truly appreciate what weve got and how lucky we are

Whatever
04-24-2011, 01:01 PM
I never knew her, but this brought a tear to my eye because she seemed like a wonderful person that everyone loved. I would have liked to say I knew her, but I didn't. I hope she rests in peace wherever she is.

HR
04-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Rest in Peace Lillith, It is a shame for me that I didn't get a chance to talk to you. May god bless your family and you be in a better place.

Damon Salvatore
04-24-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't know her but it seems like she was a really good person so.. Rest In Peace Lillith!

Ultima
04-24-2011, 01:08 PM
rest in peace lilith :((

T.T omg i am very sad

Ruinn
04-24-2011, 01:09 PM
R.I.P. Lillith.

Ichigo Uzumaki
04-24-2011, 01:12 PM
I have never personally talked to her, but this really shocked me, and am still in a state of disbelief.

May God bless your soul, Lillith, my prayers will always be with you. You will be missed dearly by your family and friends.
My heartfelt and deepest condolences to her family, may they find the strength to go through this time of sorrow and despair.

This. This kind of thing is always what I want to say when someone I know dies or when people I care about are affected by the death of someone. Rest in Peace Lilith.

newbers
04-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Didn't Know Her at all :(
Rest In Peace
You Live On In Our Memories

Kid Poison
04-24-2011, 01:22 PM
R.I.P Lillith :(,
If only cancer didn't exist :(

Xaine
04-24-2011, 01:25 PM
I really can't believe this.
Rest in Peace Lillith. You will be dearly missed.

Norsekerf
04-24-2011, 01:41 PM
you'll be born again in a world or hatred, disease and disaster, perhaps you will brighten up that place as well as I'm sure you have here, I will not wish to have known you because life is too long for bollocks

rest in nothing or sup, bye.

Knee Row
04-24-2011, 01:44 PM
R.I.P.. my deepest condolences to her family... especially her kids. I had to go through this back in November, it's horrible. :'(

Poe
04-24-2011, 01:59 PM
Mother

Matrilineal by association.
matriarch by novation
She walked me through adolescence
and I felt she was my own...
A destiny unbound,
a parent's love profound
It's what I always wanted
and I feel every second was taken for granted.
she was the best of us, a martyr amongst.
I am pariah, she took me nonetheless.
She has returned now, to the earth from which she came,
but she remains at heart
Despite everything, you are my mother
for that I owe you everything
and with the wind, you blow away to a better place

yes I'm aware there's no real structure to this one and it's amateurish but emotions are just surging... I'm in a volatile state... I just needed some sort of outlet for my emotions... I love you Jerri.

MurderedEagle
04-24-2011, 02:07 PM
R.I.P. she was a great person, I didn't know her personally but I had
alot of respect for her.

Sephiroth
04-24-2011, 02:14 PM
well, R.I.P. i suppose 2day is a great day 2 pass away

ChuckNorris
04-24-2011, 02:18 PM
I never knew her, but she sounds like an amazing person, and I feel so sorry for everyone's loss. My condolences to her friends and family, and may she rest in peace.

Poe
04-24-2011, 02:20 PM
well, R.I.P. i suppose 2day is a great day 2 pass away

She was not christian. She was wiccan. I do believe that there whole belief system is a life-cycle that we are born, we die, we get buried, we become part of the earth, we bring new life. Much more realistic than a week-dead guy pushing a boulder out of his way and escaping his cave to never be seen again. Please don't turn this into an easter thread because it's not. Show some respect.

Sephiroth
04-24-2011, 02:23 PM
She was not christian. She was wiccan. I do believe that there whole belief system is a life-cycle that we are born, we die, we get buried, we become part of the earth, we bring new life. Much more realistic than a week-dead guy pushing a boulder out of his way and escaping his cave to never be seen again. Please don't turn this into an easter thread because it's not. Show some respect.

ok...i wasnt even referring 2 it being easter-.- i meant its a beatiful day, the weather is amazing, so yea.....
and, i believe u should show a little respect 4 other people's religion, maybe in your opinion its more realistic, but to some people its not

Poe
04-24-2011, 02:24 PM
ok...i wasnt even referring 2 it being easter-.- i meant its a beatiful day, the weather is amazing, so yea.....

The weather isn't the same nationwide... I'm in the midst of a thunderstorm... I just don't like people trying to justify death. It is the single most unjust thing in the world.

SangoLove
04-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Even so, I don't believe his intentions were negative.

Poe
04-24-2011, 02:27 PM

I have since apologized. It sounded as though he was attempting to justify her death with easter... There is nothing just about death especially when the person has fought it for so long and beat it twice...

Sephiroth
04-24-2011, 02:27 PM

THANK U! sheesh, i wasnt posting 2 make POE feel better, i was posting cuz im really conceerned about lillith's family
but look at it this way, she is at peace at last, she doesnt have 2 fight it anymore

Poe
04-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Please just have some respect for those of us who have lost an integral part of our world.

SangoLove
04-24-2011, 02:36 PM
I have since apologized. It sounded as though he was attempting to justify her death with easter... There is nothing just about death especially when the person has fought it for so long and beat it twice...
Neither is it just that my cousins lost their single mother. We always wonder, why does that person have to die when he/she has so much going for them and people that care for them. There really isn't an answer but at the same time we can't delude ourselves in so much negativity as we still have people to fight for. It is clear that she left her mark on many people here, one that will never be forgotten.

EDIT:
This thread is not appropriate to have any sort of debates so I'll just end it here.

Anidamaru
04-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Whoa I can't believe it. It's so sad to see threads like this, rest in peace Lilith...

Andromalius
04-24-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm very sadden and shocked. Its very sad. Goon too soon :(

Rest In Peace!

AssassinX43A
04-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Even though I never got the chance to so much as see her online, I feel compelled to say Rest In Peace Lillith, from what I've heard, she was a wonderful person, and I think that deserves a good R.I.P.

Precog
04-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Rest in Peace Lillith.

Musty
04-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Rest In Peace, You won't be forgotten

Striker X
04-24-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm at a loss of words.

R.I.P Lilith :(

Poe
04-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Thank you all, just so you know Donna is periodically peeking in on this thread and she does appreciate your feelings...

Cody the Master
04-24-2011, 03:38 PM
I've heard she was a sweet person, but I never got the chance to talk to her, so I wouldn't know firsthand.

That being said, may she rest in peace, and I offer my sincerest condolences to her children.

Eternal
04-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Even though I never got the chance to so much as see her online, I feel compelled to say Rest In Peace Lillith, from what I've heard, she was a wonderful person, and I think that deserves a good R.I.P.

First of all, RIP Lillith, you will be missed. Assassin, I don't mean to insult you in any way, but I suggest not using 'compelled', because if you are saying rest in peace because you are forcing yourself to, it means that you don't really mean it.

CylentSnyper
04-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Rip. :'(

Devolution
04-24-2011, 03:48 PM
I got the chance to speak to her a couple of times. She really is a nice person. :( May she rest in peace.

Drone
04-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Rest in Peace.

edgey12345
04-24-2011, 03:53 PM
I saw her around when i first started on the RPG and although i never really spoke to her, she always tried to help anyone and everyone.

I'm lost for words, and deeply saddened by this.

R.I.P Lillith

Sagte_Said
04-24-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this

Be whole, Lillith

May your loved ones rememeber you forever

Element
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Only spoke to you a couple times, but you're an amazing person. What happened is awful, R.I.P Lillith.

Bodo
04-24-2011, 04:20 PM
R.I.P. Lillith... you were a good person of heart and a neat friend. Bye.

Ivan
04-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Rest in Peace dear Lillith. I hope you have had a great life, and cherished your children every time you saw them. Rest in Peace.

Rehia
04-24-2011, 04:32 PM
R.i.p

Absoyena
04-24-2011, 04:32 PM
The good die young.

Rest in Peace dear Lilith, rest in peace.

zerocool2008
04-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Very very sad news R.I.P. Lillith :sad:

Lawnbuddha
04-24-2011, 05:48 PM
The last thing that Lillith said to me...
doing ok, been extremly busy, looking for work, not had much time for tppc, thinking about telling kife to take away assistant status. still waiting on my mare to foal, so far she is just getting bigger by the day, soon im gonna have to put a wheelbarrow under her tummy to hold it up! how have you been?...so sad to see you go, but I know you'll be back in some form or other, Diamond Lil'

The Undertaker
04-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Well i cant really say anything about this. I seen this thread/wanted to post. Now i am, it's sad for anyone to go if you know the person. Especially in real life. Hope her friends/family are doing ok. =(.

Espeonage
04-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Very sad news.

Rest in peace, Lillith.

Danielmorris1993
04-24-2011, 06:18 PM
rest in peace Lillith

i never got to speak to her but she sounded great

LooN A TicK
04-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Didn't speak with her as often as some, but she was always nice when we did and so I'm glad she's at peace and not suffering anymore.

RIP Lillith.

Elixer
04-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Rest in peace Lillith.

SashCash
04-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Honestly, I never talked to Lillth, But from the comments I've seen, I wish I had, She seemed to be a great person, I feel sad that she has left, even though I never knew her. Though, Truthfully, She will never be gone, she'll live on in the memories of those who did know her and grew close with her, and her Children (I believe Poe said she had children, or did I read that wrong?).
Sorry to sound like a 4:00PM after-school special, but it's true.

Nizzy
04-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Rest in peace Lillith :(

God of time
04-24-2011, 08:23 PM
R.I.P Lillith, even if I don't know you D:

_Mew_
04-24-2011, 08:26 PM
I did not know her personally, but may she rest in peace.

DrayFlare
04-24-2011, 08:49 PM
How do you know she passed away?

Poe
04-24-2011, 08:50 PM
I believe it's quite clear in the post that I'm a close friend and that I've been conversing with her daughter -_-... oh, wait, that'd require the members to read.

DrayFlare
04-24-2011, 08:55 PM
I believe it's quite clear in the post that I'm a close friend and that I've been conversing with her daughter -_-... oh, wait, that'd require the members to read.
Yea it would require to read.

Poe
04-24-2011, 08:57 PM
If reading a thread about a dear friend and valued member of TPPC isn't worth the imposition then that's just a matter of a complete lack of respect...

Bridget
04-24-2011, 08:58 PM
I am at a loss for words on what to say. You'll be missed greatly; rest in peace. :(

Hiro
04-24-2011, 08:59 PM
RIP Lillith, you will never be forgotten.

AssassinX43A
04-24-2011, 09:01 PM
First of all, RIP Lillith, you will be missed. Assassin, I don't mean to insult you in any way, but I suggest not using 'compelled', because if you are saying rest in peace because you are forcing yourself to, it means that you don't really mean it.

Oh sorry about that, I understand. I should have worded that better,that's not what I meant at all.

NervousPikachu
04-24-2011, 09:22 PM
R.I.P Lillith, You'll always be remembered <3

Games
04-24-2011, 09:59 PM
Bye friend ;(

Poe
04-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Donna made a video that I wish I could post here but sadly I don't know how to copy a video from facebook's codec and turn it into a playable link...

Hiro
04-25-2011, 12:25 AM
I don't think you can.. although you could try to ask her to send you the actual file.

Second Advent
04-25-2011, 12:33 AM
I want to write something, but I think I'll keep it to myself. It's a lot more special to me that way.

What I will say, however... Damn this is so hard to swallow and take in. I almost can't believe it. It's one of those things that whenever I log into msn, I'll be waiting for her to come on still... RIP Lilly. I cried when I was told this morning. I wish her kids the very best. If there's anything I can do to help Poe, let me know. I'll try to the best of my abilities.

war of time
04-25-2011, 12:39 AM
...my condolences to the family.

Poe
04-25-2011, 01:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pychobiHzjU

a video from Jerri's daughter... just sort of thanking everyone for standing by her side.

Shadowmire
04-25-2011, 05:45 AM
I intended to post here from the moment I saw the thread, but an amalgam of feelings kept me at bay; primarily the fact that I feel I never knew her as well as I should/could have, and the simple overwhelming realization that someone I knew and cared for is truly gone - something I haven't felt in a while.

I know she was a fantastic person; she was one of only a few people who treated me nicely when I was younger. To me, this makes her a perfect example of why this community has been a home to me. People like her have helped me, bit by bit, to become what I consider a good person. I thank her for that, and will miss her; she will not be forgotten by me. She would not be forgotten by me even if had only ever spoken for a total of thirty minutes.

I give my apologies to both her and everyone who cares for her, because I never got particularly close to her or really helped her in any way. I give my apologies to everyone who cares for her, because I know how much this hurts, even if it is a distant and incomplete comprehension.

Considering my own level of melancholy in the face of this news, I can only imagine how a few of you feel... and if anyone ever needs me when they are feeling down, I'll be around to talk to.

Rest in peace. Whether there is an afterlife, or just quiet nothingness, or anything else beyond our imaginations, rest in peace.

ragnarok 210
04-25-2011, 06:28 AM
R.I.P. Lilith. I didn't really know you, but I can see you were a good person. I send my condolences to the friends and family.

DaC
04-25-2011, 09:25 AM
RIP Lillith and condolences to the family. I'm sorry I can't write any more than a generic comment, but I offer my best wishes nonetheless D:

UnknownUser
04-25-2011, 09:40 AM
I never knew Lilith, but after reading this thread it kind of made me wish I did get to know her. I watched the video and it was hard not to bring a tear to my eye, maybe if I actually knew Lilith I would have cried. Obviously alot of people cared for her, and she seems nice from all the positive comments. I hope her children live their lives to the fullest and make their mum proud. R.I.P

Liliths Echo
04-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Lilly passed on this morning... She was a wonderful lady who some of us took to be our second (or first) mom... I didn't think I could cry over someone I met on a pokemon game but I'm bawling my eyes out. I know it's said of a lot of people who pass on but she truly was too good for this world... I loved her, no second guessing it, no sugar coating it and I still love her. For once in my life I don't think the prospects of a god sound so terrible because then I know she'd be continuing on somewhere... that Donna and Otis would still have a mom watching over them if only from afar... she was a fighter through to the end, she always was so strong for everyone, not only herself... I'm sorry I'm rambling I've just got this catch in my throat and I can't stop crying... Please, remember Lillith for the person that she was and not just another number in the list of cancer related deaths... Remember her for the good, the way she helped the community more than she needed to, the way she helped raise a bunch of more or less abandoned kids/teens, the sweetness that I truly did not know one could convey over the internet... She is one of the most amazing people I have ever known and I am proud to call her mom.
Hey Poe its me Donna hey guys im Jerris daughter or wait you guys call her Lilly huh? well sorry im like really lost but thanx for the support about mom

Poe
04-25-2011, 01:09 PM
You know it's never a problem and you have my number and my email if you ever need me... as well as facebook. anything you kids need I'm more than happy to help...

Ssgoku
04-25-2011, 01:47 PM
R.I.P Lillith. I did not know her that much but I wish all the best to her family.

regifan
04-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Rest In Peace Lillith.

goleafsgo80
04-25-2011, 02:32 PM
RIP Lillith, sorry to hear about this. ;( Anyways, my best wishes to your family.

the immortal Hidan55
04-25-2011, 02:39 PM
Rest In Peace Lillith
you was one of the 1st people i startin chatin 2 on here
i will always remember how kind, carein nd helpful u was
u was loved by every1 here

u will b sadly missed by every1 <3

Liliths Echo
04-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much Poe for putting this up here in her honor it means alot to me

Xaddion
04-25-2011, 03:55 PM
It makes me wonder how many TPPC users have died since it started back in 1999...

silver_bubbles
04-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Rest in Peace.

MR.LUBE
04-25-2011, 05:28 PM
R.I.P what happened? :(

AssassinX43A
04-25-2011, 05:30 PM
R.I.P what happened? :(
Read the first post.

Cali SwagDistrict
04-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Mr. Lube,

A TPPC Assistant passed on yesterday...thats what happened...=(

Breaking Hearts
04-25-2011, 05:33 PM
R.I.P.
Best wishes to your family

MR.LUBE
04-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Mr. Lube,

A TPPC Assistant passed on yesterday...thats what happened...=(

was it like passed on. or was it like a accident. just curious

Cali SwagDistrict
04-25-2011, 05:36 PM
I don't know.............

MR.LUBE
04-25-2011, 05:37 PM
I don't know.............

oh oh ok. was just curious. anyways it doesnt matter. Just sad that it happened. :(

Kriever666
04-25-2011, 05:41 PM
wow i had no idea. but yeah we only talked a couple of times, RIP xx :(

i wonder if gerald knows

UnknownUser
04-25-2011, 05:42 PM
She passed on, if you read it, it does say she was battling cancer for the third :o time.

Poe
04-25-2011, 05:45 PM
who cares if Gerald knows... he found out about the cancer and split... It doesn't get much colder than that...

MR.LUBE
04-25-2011, 05:46 PM
who cares if Gerald knows... he found out about the cancer and split... It doesn't get much colder than that...

Wait, what happened?

Kriever666
04-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Wait, what happened?

This isnt the time or the place tbh. sorry for bringing it up

MR.LUBE
04-25-2011, 05:50 PM
This isnt the time or the place tbh. sorry for bringing it up

wait, what?, exccuse me?

Poe
04-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Lillith passed away of bone cancer, she was a 3 time survivor but this last time she just couldn't make it... She passed away yesterday and we are heartbroken... please do have some respect and read the thread. All of these questions were answered in the first post if not the others...

MR.LUBE
04-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Lillith passed away of bone cancer, she was a 3 time survivor but this last time she just couldn't make it... She passed away yesterday and we are heartbroken... please do have some respect and read the thread. All of these questions were answered in the first post if not the others...

oh oh ok, sorry. was just curious

Shadow
04-25-2011, 06:29 PM
I regret not posting yet, as I've read the posts here at least a couple times. I'm never very good at making these kinds of statements, as some already know. I sincerely send my thoughts towards her, her family, and her friends, and I hope they remain as strong as they've been so far. I didn't know Lillith well, seperate from the occasional post I saw, but she seemed like a good woman. Definately a great loss. :[

Element
04-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Glad this got stickied.

cmclay
04-25-2011, 06:36 PM
It makes me wonder how many TPPC users have died since it started back in 1999...

Probably very few, I hope. I hadn't heard much about tppc users with cancer until wot, hybrid, and Lillith recently. Of course it only happens to the nice people.

CrestHawk
04-25-2011, 06:39 PM
R.I.P
I honestly don't know how it feels like to be around death, so I don't know what to say

ShadowLegend
04-25-2011, 06:40 PM
R.I.P
(She`s in better place ): )

Cataclysmic
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Glad this got stickied.

It felt like it definitely needed to be.

turtwigy
04-25-2011, 07:21 PM
R.I.p never knew but you butt you were cool as everybody says

LunarSuicune
04-25-2011, 08:01 PM
R.I.P Lillith. I knew you vaguely, but I still feel like I lost someone important. :(

Chaos Reborn
04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Sorry for Tc's great loss but after I read this rather late I've decided to do my homework on this one as she was mother to most and all.....
Spanish:
Una madre se pierde Gone es una madre querido por todos, su alma está en reposo. Ella va a dormir en paz, su trabajo está hecho, hambriento de trabajo, lo mejor. Ella va a conocer la alegría de descanso perfecto, en el cielo por encima. żDónde puede así contento, protegido por el amor de Dios. Nuestros corazones pueden llorar que ella debe estar bajo la tierra sagrada, y vosotros sabemos que vive en paz dentro de la casa de Dios.

English:
A mother is lost Gone is a mother loved by all,* Her soul is now at rest. She'll sleep in peace, her work is done, famished's work, the best. She*will know the joy of perfect rest, In Heaven up above. Where she may well contentedly,* Protected by God's love. Our hearts may grieve that she must lie Beneath the sacred sod,* And ye we know she lives in peace within the house of God. <3

Loved by all and mother of Tc you shall be greatly missed

R.I.P Lillith </3

Cowpie
04-25-2011, 08:49 PM
I can tell from the other posts in this thread that you hold a special place in the hearts of many. Your family, friends, and online acquaintances will cherish memories of you for eternity, and even in death you will be with them. Goodbye, Lillith.

DatSagittarius
04-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow, now Lillith :\ . I wish I could've communicate to you even more, but life is life. Lillith we know that you're definitely in a better place. A sad day indeed and we do miss you! Rest in peace Lillith.. :'(

Hiro
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Probably very few, I hope. I hadn't heard much about tppc users with cancer until wot, hybrid, and Lillith recently. Of course it only happens to the nice people.
Yeah, life's a b***h.

Kife
04-26-2011, 03:55 AM
Rest in peace. Can't really say much as I only got to have a chat with her once or twice about staff related stuff. None the less though, thought I'd drop by to wish her family the best and sorry to hear about their loss.

Riolu
04-26-2011, 04:48 AM
R.I.P Lillith/Jerri...hope you have a wonderful afterlife!

-Rapidash
04-26-2011, 08:24 AM
Oh. Sorry to hear that :(

Clex
04-26-2011, 08:29 AM
:/
Rest in peace.

Arvin
04-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Sigh, she was a sweet person whenever I see her here. Rest in peace Lillith :(

Silverwind
04-27-2011, 12:36 AM
Rest in peace... Deepest condolences to the family left behind, especially the kids.

Reality
04-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Rest in peace.. You were wonderful the few times I spoke to you.. I'm just happy that I got the chance to hold onto something which was once yours.. Hope your kids get enough strength to face this immense loss.

Apollo
04-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Damn.

Pepper
04-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Wow, this makes me feel as if life is too short. I've read every single word in every single post about you Lillith, I never got to know you but when others and I needed help, you gave it to us. When we needed someone to rely on, you were always there. I feel now as if I know you much more than I did before by reading this whole thread. It really makes me upset that you are now gone, right now it hurts for your loved ones but hopefully that hurt can ease. You were strong, loving and caring and everybody respects for that. I am immensely sorry for the great loss of Lillith, you will truly be missed. Rest In Peace, you will never be forgotten and always in our hearts.

Navy Sister
04-29-2011, 09:49 PM
i did not know her but i wish i had R.I.P. Lillith

Naruke
04-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Man. I hate myself now, I sorta wish I spoke to her and maybe acted like a human while doing it.

Nightrush
05-01-2011, 04:47 AM
I spoke to her a little in the first year I joined this site and she was a very nice person in general, everyone always used to try and rip her for her stuff though which annoyed me. :/

Anyway, it's always sad to hear that someone's died even if I'm one of them people that feel no direct emotion to people I don't know, I knew her enough to feel slightly saddened by this though. RIP.

Aurabolt
05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
...Wow.

I heard the rumors but of the three people on TPPC who would make me break my word, she happened to be one of them. Even in death she gets the last word. How ironic. She will be missed of course.

I remember in 2006 the night before Gerald announced his retirement from TPPC I was in an MSN Chat with the two of them (Gerald and Lillith). The two were pretty close at the time and I can only imagine how he's dealing with her passing.

Haunt
05-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Wow, I never got to know her but how Poe described her makes me feel like I knew her from the start.
Rest in peace Lillith.

;(

lileepe
05-03-2011, 05:47 AM
I didn't know her but from what i have heared R.I.P Lillith!

Poe
05-03-2011, 12:50 PM
...Wow.

I heard the rumors but of the three people on TPPC who would make me break my word, she happened to be one of them. Even in death she gets the last word. How ironic. She will be missed of course.

I remember in 2006 the night before Gerald announced his retirement from TPPC I was in an MSN Chat with the two of them (Gerald and Lillith). The two were pretty close at the time and I can only imagine how he's dealing with her passing.

after what he did to her he has no place in this thread. Despite her catering to his every need as soon as he found out she had cancer he took off running without saying a word... she cared deeply for him despite his many faults and what he did to her was a horror of legendary proportions. I feel no remorse for whatever is to happen to him.

Kiyoshi
05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Rest in Peace.

Aurabolt
05-03-2011, 01:41 PM
after what he did to her he has no place in this thread. Despite her catering to his every need as soon as he found out she had cancer he took off running without saying a word... she cared deeply for him despite his many faults and what he did to her was a horror of legendary proportions. I feel no remorse for whatever is to happen to him.

They lived together as I recall at the time. He was pretty needy, hence why she moved in with him XD

I don't know what happened between then and now obviously. I'm certain there's no connection between his decision to quit TPPC and her having getting cancer. Cataclysmic and two other people would have told me if something happened between them if

A. They thought it was worth sharing and/or
B. They knew themselve what as going on.

If no one knew then it was likely no one's business. Of course if he left her because she got cancer then yes, I think that's low even for him. I'm not gonna spend much time theorycrafting their relationship then and now. It's none of my business and I honestly don't know much about it to give conspiracy theories anyway.

...What I said above is what she (Lillith) told me herself.

Poe
05-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Well, when I spoke to Lillith on the phone after the fact that is exactly what she told me... Of course then she went on a rant about how bad he smelled and how she had to force him to take showers but I could tell that she was hurt by the fact that he ditched her for such a reason and I believe that's completely justified... Kyle knows just as well as I do and I'm sure SA and Andone do as well... Gerald was heartless in my opinion...

Barkley2009
05-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Rest in peace, I love you.

Second Advent
05-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I knew what he did. I just never brought it up or shared it with anyone because I didn't think she would want anyone knowing her business. It wasn't really my place to say it around as well. I only spoke to it with Kyle, because I was so angry and pissed off when it happened. I wanted to sledgehammer Gerald bit by bit and drain him of blood so he would die.

But that's all in the past now. Although if I had the chance...

Poe
05-03-2011, 02:16 PM
I didn't really want to publicize it myself but I've read enough comments about Gerald's feelings and how he must be hurting... He and I were never friends but that pushed it...

coolorb900
05-03-2011, 11:24 PM
im said rest in peace

Aurabolt
05-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I knew what he did. I just never brought it up or shared it with anyone because I didn't think she would want anyone knowing her business. It wasn't really my place to say it around as well. I only spoke to it with Kyle, because I was so angry and pissed off when it happened. I wanted to sledgehammer Gerald bit by bit and drain him of blood so he would die.

But that's all in the past now. Although if I had the chance...

...This just goes to show how far out of the loop I've been O.o;

Given his personality and what you and Poe have said on the subject, I wouldn't be surprised if he took his own life.

Having known him since the late 1990s I am shocked he actually did that. I believe it but that doesn't make the sting any less impacting. Damn...I'm glad I decided to redesign my site even more know XD

Wow....maybe I should write a book on the Internet Social Studies =O

Well, when I spoke to Lillith on the phone after the fact that is exactly what she told me... Of course then she went on a rant about how bad he smelled and how she had to force him to take showers but I could tell that she was hurt by the fact that he ditched her for such a reason and I believe that's completely justified... Kyle knows just as well as I do and I'm sure SA and Andone do as well... Gerald was heartless in my opinion...

...The fact that he's made no attempt to man up and explain himself after her death is enough to tell me he truly is pathetic.

I've made it no secret I have nothing but the utmost respect for Gman but after learning this AND the fact he doesn't have the self-respect to explain himself (If you're reading this Gerald YES, you ARE obligated to make a statement) my opinion on him has now done a 180.

I am so upset about this now I might even make a Podcast just to vent >.>;

Hiro
05-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Stop talking about Gerald, this thread isn't about him.

Aurabolt
05-04-2011, 07:45 AM
You're right. I'm getting sidetracked.

BornForKorn
05-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Wut? :O Is she dead? :O :'(

Espionage
05-05-2011, 05:33 AM
Wut? :O Is she dead? :O :'(

What do you think R.I.P. stands for? T.T

kakashi
05-05-2011, 09:55 AM
I did not know Lillith very well, but I do believe I've had a few encounters. I feel bad that this had to happen. The 4 year old son of our close family friends also passed away just 2 days ago; he also had cancer, so I know how devastating this can be. Best wishes to her family, and everyone she was close with.

Shrimpy
05-07-2011, 08:40 PM
So since tomorrow is mother's day, in Lilith's honor (and in honor to all the mom's out there) all female Pokemon will get a 15% stat bonus during battles.

Frebby
05-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Rest in peace, Lillith. <3

Aurabolt
05-08-2011, 03:39 PM
So since tomorrow is mother's day, in Lilith's honor (and in honor to all the mom's out there) all female Pokemon will get a 15% stat bonus during battles.

...Wow.

That's it? That's the best you could come up with? Lilith's been dead for over a week now and that's all you could think of?

I'll have a tribute page in her memory online in an hour.

Absoyena
05-08-2011, 03:41 PM
...Wow.

That's it? That's the best you could come up with? Lilith's been dead for over a week now and that's all you could think of?

What else was he supposed to do >>? Put up female-only pokemon for sale?

Aurabolt
05-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Let's be real: No one would have been offended or put off if he made a memorial page or thread somewhere. The fact that this thread's been up for over a week and that's all he can think think of doing just because of the RPG is disappointing.

Lillith deserved better than that. Waiting until the day before mother's day to make that announcement is a cop out. If I can put aside my love-hate relationship with TPPC to make a tribute page for her, so could he.

It doesn't really take much time to do. See? (http://www.sereneadventure.net/specialevents/inlovingmemory/inlovingmemory.html)

Gone
05-08-2011, 05:54 PM
The truth is, I was actually pretty close to Jerri. I mean, I'm sure I wasn't as close to her as some of you are, but.. I remember a lot about her, and I did speak to her a lot too. I remember whenever she came on, we would talk on PM a lot, and even though it wasn't too often that she came on, whenever she did we had a great time talking. I always saw a motherly figure in her, and I'm glad that we were somewhat close. I remember how much she loved Mewtwos, boy.. did she love those things. Anyway, I just wanted to say.. Rest in peace, and I will always remember you <3

Shrimpy
05-08-2011, 06:38 PM
...Wow.

Did I say that was it or did I just say that it's a thing that was being done?

bob12528
05-08-2011, 06:41 PM
i'm not the best spriter in the world, but i made a sprite relating to Lillith, since her favorite pokemon appears to be Mewtwo, i figured a Mewtwo would be fitting:
(again, excuse the fact that im not a wonderful spriter, but i did my best)
http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/4427/lillithmewtwo.png

Frebby
05-08-2011, 06:45 PM
i'm not the best spriter in the world, but i made a sprite relating to Lillith, since her favorite pokemon appears to be Mewtwo, i figured a Mewtwo would be fitting:
(again, excuse the fact that im not a wonderful spriter, but i did my best)
http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/4427/lillithmewtwo.png

You did a wonderful job. :)

Poe
05-08-2011, 06:46 PM
I agree with Shrimpy, I do appreciate the gesture. This is no place to argue and Lilly wouldn't want a riot started in her name. She has her close friends... her children... who will always be dear to her heart in whatever plane of existence she might be on. I'm sure Shrimpy's condolences extend further than that but these things are sometimes hard to put into words... I mean I don't feel I came close to doing her justice and I poured my soul out. Again please no arguing in this thread... All of your sentiments are very much appreciated...

Bob, just so you know she wasn't a big fan of mewtwos, she collected them for Andone. Her favorite pokemon were Zangoose, Skarm, growlithe, and ponyta.

bob12528
05-08-2011, 06:47 PM
You did a wonderful job. :)

and, like Poe said, im sure Shrimpy either did more than we know about, or is planning more than we know about at the moment...
and even if he isnt, the fact that he did anything should be considered an act of respect, so who are we to ask him to do more?

oi Poe, do you know which of those 4 was her absolute favorite? i could always try another sprite, but 4 more is going to be a little difficult :S

Poe
05-08-2011, 06:53 PM
I believe it was either Growlithe or Ponyta. I want to say it was Ponyta but between the two i can't be absolutely certain.

Shrimpy
05-08-2011, 06:58 PM
She has an awful lot of Houndour in her account too (or well, just more of them than anything else in her account). Not sure if she particularly liked them though.

Poe
05-08-2011, 07:01 PM
She and Donna both loved early on fire types. I believe now that her favorite was Growlithe and Donna (her daughter)'s favorite was Ponyta... In fact I'm like 100 percent certain that's the case as Donna's account was Epona (the horse from Legend of Zelda) and is filled with Ponyta. Lillith's was Growlithe.

bob12528
05-08-2011, 07:05 PM
alrighty, well, i had already started the Zangoose, but i'll do a growlithe next, hopefully the growlithe will go better than the Zangoose did:
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5202/lillithzangoose.png

Kiyoshi
05-08-2011, 07:10 PM
alrighty, well, i had already started the Zangoose, but i'll do a growlithe next, hopefully the growlithe will go better than the Zangoose did:

looks amazing man.

Poe
05-08-2011, 07:11 PM

I actually rather like the placement of the halo.

Draknoir
05-08-2011, 07:15 PM
That's pretty amazing detail bob

bob12528
05-08-2011, 07:32 PM
here's the growlithe, although i fear it doesnt do Lillith justice :S
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/7679/lillithgrowlithe.png

Poe
05-08-2011, 07:33 PM
yeah, I like the idea but you'd need better angled wings... they don't make sense there...

bob12528
05-08-2011, 07:33 PM
yeah, that was the problem, i tried to do butterfree wings but they didnt quite work either
i think i'll try dustox wings next

bob12528
05-08-2011, 08:01 PM
i hope this one's better, and i even incorporated one of her other favorites, Skarmy :S
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3939/lillithgrowlithev3.png

Frebby
05-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Well, this isn't the best I've done but it's really hard splicing 4 different Pokémon into one, but atleast I tried.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8318/splicev.png

Skarmory's body, Ponyta's head+flames, Growlithe's ears, Zangoose's hands, with a twist of Gorebyss colors and Shedinja's uhm.. hovering-above-head-circle-thingy.

Aurabolt
05-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Did I say that was it or did I just say that it's a thing that was being done?

I don't know, you tell me.

...No sarcasm intended.

Well, this isn't the best I've done but it's really hard splicing 4 different Pokémon into one, but atleast I tried.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8318/splicev.png

Skarmory's body, Ponyta's head+flames, Growlithe's ears, Zangoose's hands, with a twist of Gorebyss colors and Shedinja's uhm.. hovering-above-head-circle-thingy.

Kinda makes me wonder why Nintendo didn't hire you ten years ago O.o;

It doesn't look like any of the pokemon you said you took features from. Kinda like Mewtwo...

bob12528
05-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Poe already asked for us not to fight, so if you feel the need to discuss/argue with shrimpy, please dont do it in a thread honoring Lillith?
do it through pms or in a troll thread, but please do not do it here

Ruinn
05-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Nice splices bob12528 and Frebby. Makes me sad that I lack all forms of art :(

Frebby
05-08-2011, 09:45 PM
It doesn't look like any of the pokemon you said you took features from. Kinda like Mewtwo...

"Well, this isn't the best I've done but it's really hard splicing 4 different Pokémon into one, but atleast I tried."

I know it looks bad, but thank you Ruinn.

bob12528
05-08-2011, 09:47 PM
thanks Ruinn XD
and Frebby, it looks good, but the head is a little off, and the colors dont fully blend together

but, it still looks good, and your effort definitely shows

Ruinn
05-08-2011, 09:48 PM
So anyone wanna teach me how to splice incase of any contests? :D

bob12528
05-08-2011, 09:49 PM
you just kind of recolor them to be the same color and do some seperating and overlaying XD

Frebby
05-08-2011, 09:52 PM
What bob said.

And remember: Splicing more than 2 = hardcore. I have some old sprites I could show off incase anyone wanna see. I kinda feel suckish for showing something as bad as I posted here. D:

Ruinn
05-08-2011, 09:53 PM
If you want to, pm me them. I could use all the help D:

Aurabolt
05-08-2011, 09:55 PM
...That's strike two. I really shouldn't be doing that in this kind of thread.

The next time I do something like that I'll pass lead for The Lillilth Memorial Page to Poe and Frebby.

"Well, this isn't the best I've done but it's really hard splicing 4 different Pokémon into one, but atleast I tried."

I know it looks bad, but thank you Ruinn.

Ouch.

That was a complement!

bob12528
05-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Aura, its fine, just try to control your raw emotions and filter them, we understand that you feel strongly for and about anything related to Lillith's treatment :S

Aurabolt
05-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Aura, its fine, just try to control your raw emotions and filter them, we understand that you feel strongly for and about anything related to Lillith's treatment :S

FINALLY, someone gets it! :egg_admire:

...Not to change the subject or anything but has anyone else connected to TPPC die recently I should know about?

bob12528
05-08-2011, 10:07 PM
i dont believe anybody else died :S

Frebby
05-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Ouch.

That was a complement!

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. Thanks though!

Schmooie
05-09-2011, 12:04 AM
What a shame. I just got back on and saw this. So I am a little late.

So sad. My dad died of cancer and it still, to this day hurts so much. I really hope they find a cure really soon, for all cancers. It's so heartbreaking.

Rest In Peace.

Sorry for everyone's loss.

And Poe, you should be ashamed of yourself. You have actually made fun of my dead father a while ago, who died of the same thing. Yet you are talking like this. You probably don't even remember. Well. Hopefully, This teaches you a lesson and hopefully you grow up one day.

nethervex
05-09-2011, 12:12 AM
aww dude im so sorry.
Rest in peace.

Poe
05-09-2011, 12:33 AM

So sad. My dad died of cancer and it still, to this day hurts so much. I really hope they find a cure really soon, for all cancers. It's so heartbreaking.

Rest In Peace.

And Poe, you should be ashamed of yourself. You have actually made fun of my dead father a while ago, who died of the same thing. Yet you are talking like this. You probably don't even remember. Well. Hopefully, This teaches you a lesson and hopefully you grow up one day.

Cool beans, don't remember, I insulted people who made stupid comments without reason and based on your statement there I whole-heartedly believe that you fell into this criteria.

SilentStalker01
05-10-2011, 08:45 PM
3 words to describe this:
What the hell.

I had no idea she passed away, R.I.P.. I talked to you once and you were really nice. One of the best mods by far.

Late here, I haven;t went on the forums for over a month or two.

MiniDuff
05-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Rest in Peace :(

momdadvann
05-17-2011, 06:39 PM
I didn't get the chance to know Lillith but basing on the statements made by several people, I'm sure she was a great friend and an outstanding mother. I offer my condolences to her departed friends and family and may she rest in peace.

↑↑↑↑↑

Who was Lillith?

vagebond20
05-19-2011, 08:45 AM

Rest In Peace.

rip both for you

and if someone dies its something to fight or say something wrong about it and maybe youre te one that need to grow up saying something like that

Fred dragon
05-20-2011, 03:11 PM
RIP just RIP lilly

Proctor
05-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh well.

starseeker
05-29-2011, 05:48 PM
I messed up, Poe...

I wanted to be one of the first people to get Victini... and I wanted to donate it to Project Lillith, because I feel like it is the only right thing to do in times like these.
It's not right to get a Victini and trade it for bulks for pixel gold... especially not when it comes to a Pokemon that is dedicated to Lillith. It's just not right...

I feel sorry for all of this... I never knew Lillith, but I grew to feel that she was a truly amazing person...

R.I.P., Lillith...

bigboel
05-29-2011, 05:49 PM
RIP Lillith

Dragunlord13
05-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I never talked to you (maybe I read one of yours posts once???), but from what I hear you where the nicest person to walk on Earth... RIP, and may God bless your soul...

I Am Legend
05-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Although I didn't personally know you, from what i've read and seen you were truly a nice and caring person. Thank you for everything you've done, and may you rest in peace~

Transit
05-31-2011, 11:11 PM
Rest in peace. May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest

Marchipelago
06-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I probably should've posted in here earlier. Although, I didn't know Lillith personally it's always sad to lose a well-known and much loved member of the community. RIP Lillith.

Slim Shady
06-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I didn't even know her, but that made my tears water up :( I'm sorry for everyone's loss and wow...

Poe
06-08-2011, 05:19 AM
go **** yourself spambot, wrong thread.

Victorious Secret
06-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Cool beans, don't remember, I insulted people who made stupid comments without reason and based on your statement there I whole-heartedly believe that you fell into this criteria.
Dude you're just a flat out dbag. And on a website. Grow up. Oh and the best part is that you feel cool while doing it. This is a collective thought by much of the user base on here who don't actually feel like saying it.

And now I wait for an attempt at a witty remark to try and defend yourself. Go ahead, but it doesn't change anybody's feelings about you.

Poe
06-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Dude you're just a flat out dbag. And on a website. Grow up. Oh and the best part is that you feel cool while doing it. This is a collective thought by much of the user base on here who don't actually feel like saying it.

And now I wait for an attempt at a witty remark to try and defend yourself. Go ahead, but it doesn't change anybody's feelings about you.

Because you totally speak for the community, how nice. I'd rather not start a fight in my moms thread but do feel free to make yet another thread dedicated to my awesomeness.

Victorious Secret
06-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Because you totally speak for the community, how nice. I'd rather not start a fight in my moms thread but do feel free to make yet another thread dedicated to my awesomeness.
It didn't seem to stop you from making tasteless comments in here. I don't need to make another thread. I basically got my point straight the first time. End of conversation.

Poe
06-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Cool. Bye now. Have a nice day and don't do drugs.

Darshan007
06-09-2011, 02:48 AM
I didn't Even Knew her But So many People Are so Close to Her ....
May God Give you heaven Lillith.

MiniKobe
06-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Thank you for the memories and shared knowledge and experiences. I'm going to miss you. Rest in peace, Jerri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFRm2srRC64

It feels appropriate to put this song here. She loved this song.

it reminds me of the eminem song stan. but this version is also amazing

i can't believe that happened... R.I.P. Lillith, she was a really helpful person.. to everyone, new and old.

Just
06-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Thanks...

Mckrongs
06-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I have never reached her time where she's active here, but in respect may she rest in peace.

Xplosive
06-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Rest In Peace Lillith :(

Lemonz_lord96
06-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Rest in peace
How did she die?

Quad
06-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Rest in peace
How did she die?

She passed during her struggle with cancer.

RageOfTheDragons
06-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Wow.. im an old player checking TPPC every once in a while and i saw this thread. It shocks me that Lillith died.. she was a really great person in TPPC. May she rest in Peace. :(

Camden
06-24-2011, 07:41 AM
I honestly wish I was nicer to her when we were in communication. I was mad about something stupid I did back in the day because I was just a stupid child. She was an incredible person and cared so much for people.

R.I.P. Lillith. I hope someday that this site will truly learn your morals, and we'll truly be at peace.

Liliths Echo
07-02-2011, 08:31 PM
thank you all of you alot of these made me cry sorry i havent been on in a while my older sister that had custody of me stuck me in this like juvi detention center because she is a %^&&*&^& and hates me but if you wanna get in contact Poe has my num just contact him and have him deliver messages to me ok thank you

Quad
07-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi there. I'm sorry you had it rough. :/

Kreios
07-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Rest in peace Lillith, I will miss you. You were a great person and I'm glad I got to meet you, you have such a good heart. <3

Logosan
07-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Rest in Peace Lillith, everyone will miss you. I never got to know Lillith but she sounds like a great person that has a good heart and deserved better. Wish I would have gotten to know you. Wish you were still with us.

sadeed01
07-20-2011, 08:09 AM
victini is cool :cool:

sadeed01
07-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Rest in Peace Lillith, everyone will miss you. I never got to know Lillith but she sounds like a great person that has a good heart and deserved better. Wish I would have gotten to know you. Wish you were still with us.

deepakw
07-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Rip...

Itachi The Charizard
07-20-2011, 06:49 PM
I didn't know her because I just joined but I heard a lot about her from my brother. Rest in Peace.

ShadowDragon20
08-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I didn't know her but may she rest in peace

MisterCoolPants
08-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Rip .. )':

Mineral
08-21-2011, 02:27 PM
I can't say that i ever knew her, but the way everyone describes her, makes her seem like a truely brilliant person, and im sure she was. I lost my gran to cancer too, and she was an amasing person, both as a mother, grandmother, friend and person, so i feel everyone's pain. Rest in Peace Lillith x

soul.stealer
08-24-2011, 05:37 PM
May your soul rest in peace

informno
09-04-2011, 04:52 PM
rest in peace~

Dark Assassin
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
i never really talked to her, but still

Rest In Peace!!!

Striker X
09-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Again, rest in peace Lilith. :(

Cloud.
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM
I dont know anything about her but
Rest.....In.....Peace.....

Athoren
09-07-2011, 06:17 PM
re-sticky this

Poe
09-07-2011, 11:52 PM
This should not have been un-stickied and I find that thoroughly offensive.

frenchjoshy
09-21-2011, 12:58 PM
i never met here but from what i have heard she sounded like a loving and caring lady and i know a lot of people will miss her
rest in peace lillith

_sticks_
09-21-2011, 02:57 PM
R.I.P, thread :(

lileepe
09-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Should be sticked.

danxor96
09-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Rest in peace :(