PDA

View Full Version : Official NHL Trade Center

Devolution
02-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the NHL trade center. I will post any trade concerning every NHL team. Please note that the trade deadline is approaching(Feb 28th). Feel free to discuss your opinion on any trade. Also, please discuss on any trade rumor you heard.

Trades
November-
Colorado gets Matt Hunwick and Boston gets Colby Cohen [November 29th]
Colorado gets Thomas Fleischman and Washington gets Scott Hannan [November 30th]

December-
Los Angeles gets Marco Sturm and Boston gets future prospect [December 11th]
Montreal gets James Wisniewski and New York(Islanders) gets 2nd and 5th round pick [December 28th]
Montreal gets Brett Festerling, 5th round pick and Anaheim gets Maxim Lapierre [December 31st]

January-
Tampa Bay gets Dwayne Roloson and New York(Islanders) gets Ty Wishart [December 1st]
Dallas gets Jamie Langenbrunner and New Jersey gets 3rd round pick [January 7th]
New York(Rangers) gets Wojtek Wolski and Phoenix gets Michal Roszival [January 10th]
San Jose gets Ben Eager and Atlanta gets 5th round pick [January 18th]

February-
Chicago gets Michael Frolik, Alexander Salak and Florida gets Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan [February 9th]
New York(Islanders) gets Al Montoya and Phoenix gets 6th round pick [February 9th]
Anaheim gets Francois Bauchemin and Toronto gets Joffrey Lupul, Jake Gardiner [February 9th]
Nashville gets Mike Fischer and Ottawa gets 1st round pick [February 10th]
Philadelphia gets Kris Versteeg and Toronto gets 1st round pick, 3rd round pick [February 14th]
Boston gets Chris Kelly and Ottawa gets 2nd round pick [February 15th]
Montreal gets Paul Mara and Anaheim gets 5th round pick [February 17th]
Anaheim gets Jarkko Ruutu and Ottawa gets 6th round pick [February 17th]
Colorado gets Brian Elliot and Ottawa gets Craig Anderson [February 18th]
Boston gets Tomas Kaberle and Toronto gets 1st round pick, Joe Colborne [February 18th]
Boston gets Rich Peverley, Boris Valabik and Atlanta gets Blake Wheeler, Mark Stuart [February 18th]
San Jose gets Ian White and Carolina gets 2nd round pick [February 18th]
Tampa Bay gets Eric Breuwer and St Louis gets Brock Beukeboom, 3rd round pick [February 18th]
*MAJOR TRADE* Colorado gets Erik Johnson,1st round pick and Saint Louis gets Chris Stewart, Kevin Shattenkirk [February 19th]

Rumors
February 20th-
Watch out for Montreal tonight after Classic Heritage game...
Los Angeles offered Wayne Simmonds and 1st round pick for Ales Hemsky but the offer got rejected
Habs and Leafs in the race for Oilers' Dustin Penner
Ottawa's Alex Kovalev will be traded to Montreal or Pittsburgh
St-Louis' Brad Boyes, Ty Conklin and Brad Winchester up for trade

Jawa
02-20-2011, 04:14 PM
I can't believe the Avs traded Chris Stewart away... and I loved Craig Anderson's game as well. :(

Devolution
02-20-2011, 04:14 PM
I know right. Saint-Louis absolutely ripped them off.

The
02-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Like they did to Montreal.

Lars Eller for Jaroslav Halak... A nobody for a super amazing goalie.

Devolution
02-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Hum not really. Lars Eller is an awesome prospect, he'll probably be the 2nd line center for Habs in 2-3 years.

The
02-26-2011, 09:12 AM
Alex Kovalev traded to Pittsburg.

Brent Sopel and Some other dude traded to Montreal for Maxwell and I think a 7th round

Jawa
02-28-2011, 01:35 AM
John Michael Liles will probably be traded away. I hate seeing my favourite Avs go.

The
02-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Nigel Dawes + Brent Sopel traded to Montreal from Atlanta for Ben Maxwell and 4th Round