PDA

View Full Version : WWE Rules/ WWE Q&A

S0ur
12-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Okay so I am getting tired of people thinking they know WWE when I can prove anybody wrong.
1. The only thing they script is who wins but everything else they do is real/fake (depending), yes if they have a match the next day they face off alone with each other but its not scripted.
2. People know its not real but they like it because they just don't like fighting, they also like the uniqueness of WWE where in MMA/UFC they just fight.
3. My dad helps set up the ring and stage off WWE and I have traveled with him. The chairs and Sledgehammers are fake but the tables, ladders, and polls are real, THEY HURT!
4. Superstars are sometimes injured but most of the time they just have time off, like the Undertaker for example, Kane never hurt him, Undertaker has a bad back and needs time off or else his back would break.
5. I know a lot about WWE because I travel with them because of my dads job so if you don't believe me there is basically no way I prove it.
Anyway, what do you like/dislike about WWE?
Also, have any questions just ask me!
Today (December 21, 2010) is my brothers birthday and my dad and me am taking him out to eat so I'll be back in an hour or two.
Comment till then xD

S0ur
12-21-2010, 09:06 PM
I had to edit some spelling mistakes, soso.

sparkers
12-21-2010, 10:11 PM
WWE may not be fake, but WWE's repetitiveness is what drives people away from it. You can predict every single match and how its going to go down. For example, in tag team matches this is how it always works.
1.The good guy starts off good executing some crappy moves.
2. The bad guys or heel take over by somehow injuring a certain body part (Ex. arm) of the good guy.
3. He starts tagging his partner in and out constantly working on that one part.
4. The good guy pulls off some sort of move that paralyzes the opponent.
5. They both go crawling to tag partner.
6. Tag is made.
7. The good guy ALWAYS DOES EXACTLY 2 clotheslines followed with another move of choice.
8. Good guy goes for finisher.
9. Bad guys partner interferes.
10. Good guy partner comes and backs up his partner.
11. a) Good guy hits finisher and then wins.
b) Bad guy hits finisher and wins.
Every single tag team match is like that.
Also, whats annoying about WWE is how a referee can get "Distracted". I mean are you kidding me? You would think that after seeing so many replays of them screwing up they would realize when somebody is trying to distract them.
WWE isn't "fake" but it sucks.

Transit
12-21-2010, 11:55 PM
You can't deny there is some form of scripting as to how the wrestlers generally wrestle.. Just see people like Orton and Cena. They both have their own 5 moves of doom. For me, I watch wwe for the entertainment and personalities, not for the wrestling. They need rid PG status to make it once again something special. I won't consider it unique yet.

People like Christian, R-truth never get a chance in the main-event picture, even though they are very talented and gets huge pops. WWE can't be continually pushing old guys.

I'm not gonna lie, although i didn't see much of wwf, I'd much rather wwf than wwe right now.. Personalities and feuds back then were much more interesting

@OP- Might as well move this thread to Houndoom's Home theater since it's becoming more like a TV show for kids

S0ur
12-22-2010, 12:01 AM
WWE may not be fake, but WWE's repetitiveness is what drives people away from it. You can predict every single match and how its going to go down. For example, in tag team matches this is how it always works.
2. The bad guys or heel take over by somehow injuring a certain body part (Ex. arm) of the good guy.
3. He starts tagging his partner in and out constantly working on that one part.
6. Tag is made.
7. The good guy ALWAYS DOES EXACTLY 2 clotheslines followed with another move of choice.
Also, whats annoying about WWE is how a referee can get "Distracted". I mean are you kidding me? You would think that after seeing so many replays of them screwing up they would realize when somebody is trying to distract them.
WWE isn't "fake" but it sucks.
Opinion...
If you think thats how every single tag. match goes down then you haven't seen WWE lately because the tag. has gone way off course.

S0ur
12-22-2010, 12:03 AM
You can't deny there is some form of scripting as to how the wrestlers generally wrestle.. Just see people like Orton and Cena. They both have their own 5 moves of doom. For me, I watch wwe for the entertainment and personalities, not for the wrestling. They need rid PG status to make it once again something special. I won't consider it unique yet.

People like Christian, R-truth never get a chance in the main-event picture, even though they are very talented and gets huge pops. WWE can't be continually pushing old guys.

I'm not gonna lie, although i didn't see much of wwf, I'd much rather wwf than wwe right now.. Personalities and feuds back then were much more interesting

@OP- Might as well move this thread to Houndoom's Home theater since it's becoming more like a TV show for kids
I kinda agree.
I like how Sheamus got the WWE fast but then again he got it right away (soon after his debut) where as Shawn Micheals barely ever had a championship and he had a super long carrer. Also I feel like the Superstars you seen now are better but take away the PG and you got a heck of a show

bigboel
12-22-2010, 11:47 AM
WWE shouldn't be focusing on children
they should go back to TV-14

S0ur
12-22-2010, 02:46 PM
agreed!

ShadowLegend
12-22-2010, 03:03 PM
But Wwe Would Lose A lot of viewers :/

Cool
12-22-2010, 04:49 PM
6. Tag is made.
WWE is "fake" but it rocks.

agree with all of this except my edits which are on last line in bold

ChuckNorris
12-22-2010, 04:54 PM
If WWE goes back to tv-14, the kids will keep watching, and it'll get worse... If you want TV-14, go watch TNA

Lil Arcanine
12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
TNA is *** chuck the only thing i have to say is Stone Cold PLEASE COME BACKK

ChuckNorris
12-22-2010, 05:01 PM
TNA is *** chuck the only thing i have to say is Stone Cold PLEASE COME BACKK

TNA is actually better..
Stone Cold doesn't WANT to come back.

bigboel
12-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Stone Cold wants too focus on his acting career.
hogan and Bischoff effed up TNA

Lil Arcanine
12-22-2010, 05:13 PM
no tna had the stupid curt angle stone cold is still on the wwe directors tho

ChuckNorris
12-22-2010, 05:14 PM
No, It was Hardy turning heel that messed up TNA...
When Van Dam was champ, it was fine..

bigboel
12-22-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't like Van Dam,
It would be a perfect storyline if they was: Father Mitchell, Judas Messias, Daffney and Abyss.

x____iiNsAnE
12-23-2010, 08:09 PM
TNA > WWE

/caps

Transit
12-23-2010, 10:32 PM
TNA > WWE

/caps

I laughed.

If your basis of argument is the wrestling part, then okay. You must realise though TNA almost buys every wrestler released from WWE and make them main event stars. lol, they rarely push their own made wrestler

TNA is trying to be is like WWE, but their plot writer fails to deliver that

S0ur
12-24-2010, 01:47 AM
I laughed.

If your basis of argument is the wrestling part, then okay. You must realise though TNA almost buys every wrestler released from WWE and make them main event stars. lol, they rarely push their own made wrestler

TNA is trying to be is like WWE, but their plot writer fails to deliver that
mmhhhmm, like hardy and dam

ChuckNorris
12-24-2010, 01:52 AM
WWE hasn't had a good storyline since John Cena and JBL. TNA is doing things Attitude Era quality now. WWE fails to notice that The Rock and Stone Cold were what the company was riding on, and when they left, it went on Cena and JBL to make a good rivalry, whcih they did, and JBL was fired. That was when WWE left everything to Cena and WWE died.