PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Gym, why won't it work?

BlukBerry
01-17-2010, 05:35 AM
I have already tried a couple of times, to evolve my chingling. On it's evolve page it tells me it needs a team boost and the evolution gym to evolve, and it seems to be the right level. I attached a team boost, went throught to the evolution gym, beat evolva, but it didn't let me evolve chingling:hmm:. If there's a good explanation for this, I would be pretty grateful for it.

sonic28
01-17-2010, 05:53 AM
I have already tried a couple of times, to evolve my chingling. On it's evolve page it tells me it needs a team boost and the evolution gym to evolve, and it seems to be the right level. I attached a team boost, went throught to the evolution gym, beat evolva, but it didn't let me evolve chingling:hmm:. If there's a good explanation for this, I would be pretty grateful for it.

i dont think the new sinnoh pokemon cant evolve yet..

Hobo
01-17-2010, 05:55 AM
The newer pokemon aren't fully implemented, so pokemon like Chingling that are pre-evos of already existing pokemon cannot evolve for the time being - this is a known error

BlukBerry
01-17-2010, 06:02 AM
Oh, thankyou! I probably didn't know that since I haven't been on here for a while.