PDA

View Full Version : .:Ichigo Kurosaki:.

kakashi
01-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Still not finished, im working on it.

Rate/Hate comment Whatever. Btw, can anyone tell me a good font that would go with this signature? I can't seem to figure that out >.<

V1: http://i47.tinypic.com/wtdhfk.png

V2: http://i46.tinypic.com/2dgntdt.png (minor adjustments, clipping mask etc.)

Jassie
01-14-2010, 10:15 AM
You took a step backwards with V2 o;

Stick with V1 and work on it some more.Remove the text on the left since you cant really see it anyways, remove the part of the C4Ds that are going off to the left, remove the scan lines(Depending on what you do to it it might look decent with them), maybe decontrast the render(Depending on what you do it it might look decent that way), crop off the left(no point in having it there if nothing is there), then if you want add text to the bottom left or right close to the render.Bottom left would be better but bottom right might help see it a bit better.

And as for fonts to go with it.I have no clue..The font I used on my sig might look okay..I think it was the font for Resident Evil though :/

Hope I helped o:

Edit:The font your using really isnt that bad either..Move it where I said and try to do something with it.See what that looks like.

kakashi
01-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks, i was hoping to make some sort of movement, and i really hate sigs that are like super small so i think i'll try and fill the left side up. As for the text, im gonna experiment with some more fonts D:

thanks for the help bro. :)

vyse
01-14-2010, 04:07 PM
i dont like the background at all its too simplistic

kakashi
01-14-2010, 04:08 PM
it's basically a stock, you cant see it cause of the lighting :/

vyse
01-14-2010, 04:09 PM
soz but i dont like it i kno u can do better

kakashi
01-14-2010, 04:14 PM
i guess people have different preferences :P thanks.

Jassie
01-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks, i was hoping to make some sort of movement, and i really hate sigs that are like super small so i think i'll try and fill the left side up. As for the text, im gonna experiment with some more fonts D:

thanks for the help bro. :)

Well..Sigs that are to big can also be to bad if to much negative space is left(like my entry) :p

And good luck :]

kakashi
01-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Well..Sigs that are to big can also be to bad if to much negative space is left(like my entry) :p

And good luck :]

yeah i agree, i was hoping to fill it up. But i still have to figure out with 'what'.