PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Elements

Solar Apocalypse
01-09-2010, 02:50 PM
The land of Ementra is a located in a vast universe, parallel to ours. Unlike our world, it's untouched by modern technology, truly a land of paradise. However, there is a problem.
Ementra is split into five zones. The land of Fire, of Water, Earth and Air. Located deep within the bowles of the planet, is the land of Darkness. And it's begun to spread. Each region has a ruler, a "God" of it's element, although not quite a god in terms of a creator or deity. The God of Darkness, Vampiricus, has grown in power recently, for unknown reasons, and is attempting to spread Darkness to the rest of the paradise that is Ementra.
His forces are growing large, not only are members of the Dark Zone joining him, but even members of the 4 other zones are starting to turn, joining the Darkness for a chance to survive the crisis. Who's side will you join?

~~~~~Rulez~~~~~
1: No flaming. At all.

2: Your posts must be at least 5 sentences. I will allow exceptions, but not often.

3: Put "Butterscotch" at the bottom of your entry form or I'll ignore you. This is to ensure you have read the rules.

4: Talk in the 3rd person. If I see people talking like "I walk up to him and say 'hello!'" then you'll be deleted from the members list.

5: Don't add any special color codes. Use the standard colour and size.

6: No double posting, regardless of if the thread dies.

7: The four main "Gods" aren't playable, even by me, and Vampiricus is my character.

8: No god-modding.

9: Use proper grammar and punctuation. No takin leik dis.

10: "The following program contains violence, coarse language, and sexual inuendo. Viewer descretion is strongly advised."-Most TV channels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to clarify things:

Fire: Fire and light.
Wind: Electricity falls under this category, storms can fall under either this or water.
Earth: This counts for rocks, ground, mud, but also nature, like animals and plants.
Water: Water and Ice, as well as types of storms fall under this category.

Darkness: This has a mixture of all, as well as powers beyond that. You can pretty much figure it out.

~~~~~Form~~~~~
Name: (first and last)
Sexual Orientation: (Yeah, I added it, sue me. It's not like there's gonna be anything graphic)
Piercings/Tattoos:
Element: (Darkness is always evil, but the other 4 can be evil too)

Appearance: (Give a GOOD description. I want weight, height, EVERYTHING about them. At least 8 sentences. No pictures. This is also a test to see how well your descriptive abilities are.)

Personality: (Need this to be very descriptive too. At least 2 paragraphs. If you can't do that much, well, you shouldn't be RPing.)

History: (Doesn't have to be all dramatic, but I do want a short recap of their life. At least 5 sentences worth. At least.)

Abilities: This counts for elemental powers as well as physical abilities, ie: flexibility, agility, strength, etc. If you overpower them, I will have to either delete it, or alter it.

Weapons: Pretty standard. Keep in mind, guns and the sorts aren't in this, so don't give them to your character.

If you think my expectations are high, then tough luck. Cause compared to some other RPrs, this is pretty lenient. If you dun like it, find another RP to join.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Accepted Characters:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Character

Name: Jaden Hyzaki
Piercings: None
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Element: Water

Personality: Jaden is a very closed off person. He rarely talks, and when he does, it's only to the people close to him. He has a very calm attitude, and rarely shows emotions. When fighting, he uses defensive techniques most of the time, and rarely uses offense. He will go out of his way to avoid killing any nature life, be it plant or animal, but fails often, due to the cold temperatures around him. He can see through lies and deception easily, and can analyze almost any situation. With his cold attitude, he's not a force to reckon with.

Appearance: Jaden has very light blue eyes, almost white in colour. He has hair of almost the same colour, and is tied back in a long pony-tail on the back of his head. He's 6 feet tall and weighs 185 pounds. His clothes consist of an oversized white cloak with sleeves that stretch almost a foot over his hands, and a large collar that covers half his face. It has a diamond shaped pattern near the bottom, and blue stripes going through them. His shoes have two small, sharp blades implanted in the bottoms of each, to allow quick, agile movement on ice. His fingernails are colored sky blue, as are his toenails, and he has a tan coloured sack on his back, wich contains some personal items. He also has a small bracelet with seven diamonds encrusted into it.

History: At an early age, Jaden started training, honing his powers over ice. His abilities were limited however, being only young. His dream was to become a warrior, someone who could protect his entire land. However he was a scared child. Timid and weak, he never fought anyone, only training against people he carved from wood. However, as he grew older, he began to gain more power, eventually harnessing it all to it's full potential.

Powers: In battle, he will completely change the landscape to a wintry area, covering the ground in a thich layer of ice, and causing massive blizzards. He can create large shields of ice that is as solid as diamond and is practically unbreakable. For aerial movement, he will create a small platform of ice and snow underneath his feet and float in the air on it. He can disperse his body into snow particals to travel quickly or escape from battle. By just waving his hand, he can manipulate the snow and ice into forms of his choice, or to move it around freely.

Weapons: None.

+Simplistic
01-09-2010, 02:58 PM
You mean talk in the 3rd person? Because, "I walked up and said hello to [name]." Is 1st person. Isn't it? @_@

Solar Apocalypse
01-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Oh, yeah, my bad.