Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unread 06-03-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
Swabbo
GoldenSwampert Master

TPPC: #3462746
Default How to get Keldeo with no requirements

Basically I got banned, i'm not proud of it, but why hide it?

One of my passions on this game is Battle Towers, I'm going to be showing you how I manage to defeat the Generation tower within minutes of starting a new account!

So to start off you need a Durant, so go the the Safari Zone and catch one.

Now you need some Leftovers, you need one for now but you'll need 3 for when you attempt to get Keldeo. You get Leftovers from Spheal on the map "Dark Islands".

Now equip your Durant with the Leftovers, and teach it a one-hit-KO move.

Go to Trainer Battle, and type in "TR Gym L6500" and fight the blisseys using your one-hit-KO move until your Durant is about level 200.

Once you hit level 200, change your Durants moves to these: Ice Ball, Ancientpower, Minimize, Flash.

Now head to the Generation Battle Tower and try to use Flash 3 times, then Minimize 6 times, if you die just restart the tower, once you manage to use these moves spam Ancientpower 6-10 times to boost your stats, then use Ice Ball all the way to the end.

Do this as many times as you like, but for the next part of my guide, you'll need 1 Cobalion, 1 Terrakion and 1 Virizion.

Last edited by Swabbo; 06-03-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Swabbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2016, 07:59 PM   #2
Swabbo
GoldenSwampert Master

Once you have Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, Train them to around level 200 against "TR Gym L6500" using Guillotine just like the Durant earlier.

Once they're around level 200, give each of them a Leftovers and teach them these moves:

Basically if the first pokemon at the Generation Tower is a ghost type, you need to restart as Flash doesn't affect them.

Use Flash 3 times on the first pokemon, then use Minimize 6 times with all 3 of your pokemon, (if any of them faint during this tedious process, restart),

Swap to Virizion, use Flash 3 times then Ancientpower 6 times, then for every pokemon they send out, use Flash 3 times then either use Shadow Force or Ancientpower (or Seismic Throw if they have a tanky pokemon with leftovers such as Blissey or Snorlax) Hopefully when you get to the Gold Pokemon, you should have all 3 of yours left, make sure you use Flash 3 times on each Pokemon, or you will get one-hit, just keep going.

It's basically the same with Keldeo, if you survive long enough to use 3 Flashes, you've won, but you need Seismic Toss to win this one, as Keldeo heals all the damage Shadow Force and Ancientpower can do using it's Leftovers :(

and hopefully you can do better than this:

Thanks for looking/reading my guide, just thought I'd help the people out there who struggle with this Battle Tower. :)

Last edited by Swabbo; 06-03-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 06-03-2016, 08:00 PM   #3
Swabbo
GoldenSwampert Master

Got so much bad luck this past hour or so, but finally beat it, paralysis didn't stop me ;)

Last edited by Swabbo; 06-03-2016 at 09:59 PM.
Unread 06-04-2016, 04:54 AM   #4
dxazhan
DarkPawniard Master

TPPC: #3127765, #3417370

nice xDDDD

Well done

dxazhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2016, 06:47 AM   #5
Swabbo
GoldenSwampert Master