Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unread 04-26-2018, 01:12 PM   #1
polo
ShinyLatias Master

TPPC: #3187588
Default Everyone post Ideas with me to stimulate TPPC.

Sorry if my English isn’t clear

Everyone that reads this post, put an idea or add to a previous idea…

Why is this needed? When a forum has more activity than the game, than it has some problems…

Ideas to work out with the TPPC Comunity: Releas off new GENS, Mega evolution, new events and new challenges to release unique pokemon, add off the new teams (like plasma), new Team Points reward/system/motivation,…ECT.

My ideas:

Gen release: add more maps or add more pokes on the maps, there are not many pokemons catchable on the maps at all…

Monthly event: Add a battle counter like training challange, same system other unique rewards. Training a pokemon to lvl 200 every month for a reward is good, but why don’t we get a battle counter for the pokemons we are excelly training to get them higher? Motivate the game to give rewards for the work and time players are willing to pay. (The past 4 months I was trying to battle for TP, I did 450mill TP so far this year but it is getting bored since I don't get anything till the 1Bill TP for the elem stone...)

Monthly event: swarm event: swarm event that only counts when batteling/fighting and not something where you just need to check your phone every 10mins…

Monthly event: Team point event: stimulate training to let people farm TP a whole month for rankings the top 5-10 gets a monthly reward as afford

Year event: Monthly events fused to one, the players that are doing afford for being active and making progress though the game are getting an epic reward on end off the year

Mega tower release for mega evolution: every month a new tower. You can challenge this tower only once and the pokemon that can mega evolve and stand on 1st roster position will take his ultimate form.

Those are just examples, it can be changed, improved by you. Put your thoughts and ideas, it’s not a bad thing to stimulate the game. There is a change that an idea get chosen.
Unread 04-26-2018, 01:39 PM   #2
Soul Chimera
GoldenSalamence Trainer

TPPC: #3464916, #3464906

1. Pokemon Bingo. A specific list (or bingo card to be specific) being released over week or month or whatever. Of course functioning as a bingo card where as players have a specified amount of time to collect certain Pokemon in exchange for a prize.

2. Scavenger Hunt. I posted thus elsewhere but just a scavenger hunt in which certain Pokemon or items are worth certain amounts of points and you can trade them in with the goal being to get the daily or weekly high score.

3. A Hindrance Tower. Like the Seviper shaped frontier portion of Emerald (battle pike?) Or the battle arcade of gen 4 there could be a tower where players get random status effects or items and have to make do with this through an endurance battle. Anything really that resembles the battle frontier. We already have basic towers and the roulette is remnicient of the battle factory.

4. A oermanent geoup effort tower. I think a good way to stimulate the site is competition and group efforts. The all factions rise contest made the community and the power plant highly active and the individual prizes gave more incentive. Meanwhile competitions lead to activity as prizes are highly sought after. If there were to be something that gave a prize monthly to all participants and other pries based on something like the too contributors for the month, then all could help and be rewarded for their efforts whether new, rich, or poor players.

Last edited by Soul Chimera; 04-26-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Soul Chimera is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2018, 01:57 PM   #3
polo
ShinyLatias Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Chimera View Post
1. Pokemon Bingo. A specific list (or bingo card to be specific) being released over week or month or whatever. Of course functioning as a bingo card where as players have a specified amount of time to collect certain Pokemon in exchange for a prize.

2. Scavenger Hunt. I posted thus elsewhere but just a scavenger hunt in which certain Pokemon or items are worth certain amounts of points and you can trade them in with the goal being to get the daily or weekly high score.

3. A Hindrance Tower. Like the Seviper shaped frontier portion of Emerald (battle pike?) Or the battle arcade of gen 4 there could be a tower where players get random status effects or items and have to make do with this through an endurance battle. Anything really that resembles the battle frontier. We already have basic towers and the roulette is remnicient of the battle factory.
Thats the spirit to stimulate the game Who's next!!!
Unread 04-30-2018, 06:44 AM   #4
polo
ShinyLatias Master

new idea that crosses my mind

we got team quests system, what about team quest missions/goals:

for this I got in my mind to make a training missions set to stimulate the purpose off training and not trading:

Missions: train a pokemon too-
lvl 1000
lvl 2500
lvl 3000
lvl 4500
lvl 5000
lvl 7000
lvl 10 000
lvl 12 500
lvl 15 000
and it can go on since there is no lvl limit in here...

==== every training mission gives you a rare pokemon, the higher you train the more rare the pokemon will be like lvl 5000 can be a sh charmender and lvl 10 000 can be shiny groudon or something like that and after that the goldens can be added when you get to lvl 10 000, this also is diffrent between the teams, team aqua can be sh kyogre. Just a thought to let people train.