Welcome to the TPPC Trainer's Corner.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Closed Thread
Unread 01-02-2018, 07:43 AM   #1
Vingador108
Milotic Trainer

TPPC: #3281703
Send a message via Yahoo to Vingador108 Send a message via Skype™ to Vingador108
Default Intelligence and publicity

So, I would like to ask everyone who plays this same game, how many times have they seen advertisements about it? to dynamize the number of users. I think never, so this is my tip, why not try to increase the tppc audience? In addition, for the little that I noticed the game suffers with casualties, few online, absurd exchanges, constant bans of Macros players. The great reality is that the administrator's lack of clarity is something that is blatant and grotesque, given that he does not know how to expand his ideas much less create attractions to attract the public, well I'm another one that goes in that game. I know countless who stopped playing for N factors, one of them the lack of update, exploration of the site, the lack of contest within the game itself. But the managers are so super powerful that they have neither the decency to enlarge their audience or even please the already frequent. Tell me how long it will last? Why not implement a VIP system to increase the cache of the site and thereby boost the same? or donations with prizes around it, becoming something accessible for all and seeking to help the site, whoever plays knows what I say! And also want more activities, not only click every day or use a Macros and pick up and trade pokemons, it all counts, but you need more.

Note: Macros is illegal.
DarkRaikou [x ]GoldemMewtwo [x] Complete! ShinySuicune collection 15/100 You have suicune? [ ]
Unread 01-02-2018, 08:10 AM   #2
Nulty
GoldenPangoro Master

TPPC: #3361351

lol..
Unread 01-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #3
Vingador108
Milotic Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Vingador108 Send a message via Skype™ to Vingador108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulty View Post
lol..
? you is prank ?
DarkRaikou [x ]GoldemMewtwo [x] Complete! ShinySuicune collection 15/100 You have suicune? [ ]
Unread 01-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #4
polo
ShinyLatias Master

TPPC: #3187588

VIP system?? Like every other lame game that is pay to win?? Than it won't increase players at all. It's a free to play game there are enough off options here. They just need to upgrade the game with the great ideas in this faction but this is not one off them. Vip system will only benefit the people that can pay, so the ones that can't pay will quit asap because the richer get richer and the poor stay more poor. NO benefit with a Vip system, will screw this game more and more.

They should be less hard on bans, that is a fact because i know 70% off the bans don't getting warnings and don't even know why they are banned. 30% off the bans know why.
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #5
Vingador108
Milotic Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo View Post
VIP system?? Like every other lame game that is pay to win?? Than it won't increase players at all. It's a free to play game there are enough off options here. They just need to upgrade the game with the great ideas in this faction but this is not one off them. Vip system will only benefit the people that can pay, so the ones that can't pay will quit asap because the richer get richer and the poor stay more poor. NO benefit with a Vip system, will screw this game more and more.

They should be less hard on bans, that is a fact because i know 70% off the bans don't getting warnings and don't even know why they are banned. 30% off the bans know why.
Yes bro, VIP system is ideia, so bans is crazzy for game
Unread 01-03-2018, 01:40 PM   #6
polo
ShinyLatias Master

TPPC: #3187588

no vip system, we play this game because we don't have or need to put real money in the games
Unread 01-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #7
Given
Pokémon Trainer

TPPC: #3196067

Yes I agree with Polo
Unread 01-04-2018, 03:14 AM   #8
Darkheart
Onatah

TPPC: #24168, #24564

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo View Post
this is flat out absurd. pretty much everyone knows why straightaway. whether or not they want to tell the truth about it is another matter. the teeny tiny fraction of a percentage that don't know why are free to send a PM about it and it'll be answered.

out of my thousands of bans i've only ever removed 4 for being explainable mistakes/errors. all the rest have been valid with more or less super obvious reasons as to why.

the rules are the warning. some infractions result in a lesser ban depending on what was done. we don't instantly ban people forever if they simply called someone a dirty name. however, some infractions merit a permanent ban as some of them are critical rule violations we can never remedy in the account or accept the occurrence of. this seems pretty straightforward to me and always has.

regarding the OP:

- a VIP system is a stupid and unfair practice that's only good for those with deep pockets and horrible for everyone else who can't afford to spend money that way (or whose mommies won't do so for them).

- macros are not something that's ever going to be accepted or promoted. don't be stupid. they absolutely are not the same as someone who actually put the work in to their stuff.

- Shrimpy has repeatedly refused 'donations', and monetizing the game is legally iffy anyway.

- Shrimpy is the only one that can update the game. the rest of us can do literally nothing to update the site. we can literally not access any part of that. blaming us for no updates does no good. if Shrimpy chooses not to update, there is nothing the rest of us can do about it

- i cannot afford the investment or energy to promote it. i assume most of the rest are the same. i would say 'if you like it, then share it yourself'... because that's how it grew in the old days to begin with... but uhhh, it's frowned upon for people to spam here, so why should we be hypocrites and tell you to spam elsewhere? i'm not gonna do that. if you want to share it with your friends, go for it. my friends are way above the age of playing this anymore and i don't play any online games anymore, so, i have nowhere to share it. i'm certainly not going to seek out random places to spam it, nor am i going to spend my own money on promotion of something i never earned any money from.

- i am here to moderate. at no time have i ever been paid for this in any way. i have always come here to volunteer my time to moderate and 'pay back' this place which i enjoyed when i was growing up.

this is getting locked. if you get some serious ideas, post them then.

Kids today can't hold a spade
Rest in peace your weary trades
In this world there is no place
Such a pity

Food Inc. | The Story of Stuff
Pick Your Own | Eat Wild | American Farmland Trust | Seed Savers Exchange

Last edited by Darkheart; 01-04-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Closed Thread